Sup Forums Depression - nothing to loose

>be 18
>be a normal german guy in germany
>absolve the german school system
>think women are nice and loyal, democracy is real and fair for everybody, europe is a good idea, usa are the good guys, israel is a cool strong country, nazis ancestors were the most evil humans on earth and i ascended from them but fuck this i have nothing to do with their business
>get redpilled 7 years ago
>The masquerade falls
>hate the current society, hate how selfish and stupid women act, hate ((their)) social engineering, hate politicans, hate the church because its infiltrated

My future has been stolen - everything i worked on in my life is destroyed in this moment right know or will be completely destroyed in near future

WW3 on the rise, shitskins flooding our country thanks to our corrupt government and globalists

im now a men without any perspective i have nothing of value to loose except my family

acting as if everything were normal, although absolutely nothing is normal

nothing is more dangerous than a man who got nothing to lose

why even work anymore? everything youre working for at the moment will be gone in at the latest 5 years

Just wait deutschebro, this can't last forever. Be strong for your volk, we all know now the sacrifice you made for us. seig heil

my id says even REEEEEEEEEEEE

Just move to another country, OP. Poland is a good example.

What about your country? NZ user

>why even work anymore?
Salary.

>do nothing to stop this
>whine to internet friends
Join NPD already you fucking pussy
MCs are extremely xenophobic and extremely willing to defend their members with force. You're just a cuck who wants to pretend to be better. Kill yourself crybaby piece of shit

lol nub

NPD ist unterwandert
IB genauso

cuck ohne plan

Yeah you don't go there to plan Bombenanschläge you down syndrome. There is nothing illegal about joining the party.

>cuck ohne plan
Yes you are. As I said: You only want to act above everything. Beta shit. I genuinely hope you die. You're part of the problem.

>why even work anymore?

Because you can use your job as a position of power, and money to enact change and influence people. Better than being completely powerless.

That's what they've been doing for decades, you should do the same.

Yeah just stay in your basement, they have won they have infiltrated usssssss

Wooooow you are such a weakling, go kys

>everything youre working for at the moment will be gone in at the latest 5 years
Was tat er gemeint bei das?

Oy vey !!!! Yes goyim be depressed and stay in your basement while me and (((my squad))) take over the western world. Take the black pill goy. Open wide

Do your duty user, take some hormones and become a good girl.

traps are gay though, user. i think you should stop drinking all the raw sewage water, you favela monkey. its doing you no good

You know what I don't understand? Well, let me first say I'm a proud Democrat that voted for Hillary and I abhor violence.

Anyway, I don't understand why some idiot right wing Drumpf supporter hasn't gone to a shitty community with shitty water filtration mostly populated by migrants and dumped ricin in the water supply.

I mean it's easy to make, is odorless and tasteless and extremely potent. Now, the thought of innocent migrants dying fills me with sorrow, I just wonder why no one has done this.

This would probably be better for convincing someone to be a faggot with you is there wasn't a picture side by side. Atleast maybe then you can trick someone into a pity fuck. traps are gross and gay.

Hi FBI, go fuck yourself Sup Forums is a board of peace

nice suggestion, but as Hitler once said
>We've taken over the power, now it's about taking over the people

Everything in life is about survival. Survival of genetics.

If you're that depressed that you think things aren't worth living for, either an hero or accept you are already dead.

Once you accept your own death nothing really phases you. You can then focus on being as talented as possible with whatever remaining time you have.

We got it bad here too, desu.

Nothing to lose? Everything to gain.

Under rated post.

Good luck German Bro.

end it.

If you're pol means you have nothing to lose.