Fuck USA

Why does Americans mastubate to the delusion of greatness of their country? I mean usa did many evil things. And your education system sucks balls, so don't whine about migrants. I thought that 9/11 was one of the funniest days in the world.

>I mean usa did many evil things.
Name 3

9/11 was not funny, asshole.

9/12 was funny. Watching the news programs come together to spin the story. Comedy gold. Then forward to the Iraq war! Yellow cake uranium!! I got so much mileage out of yellow cake jokes. I started going to birthday parties of people I didn't even know so I could make yellow cake jokes. I brought yellow cakes to work with yellow frosting.

Good times man!

vietnam
labor camps for japs
wars for oil

I don't hence MAGA

We don't have a unified education system though, we have poor people being locked in small rooms with too many people in them and then the rest of us just going to good schools instead.

Also we in the USA are perfectly capable of hating our government, they're shitlords and we know it. Then we realize how rich we are and decide revolution is a bit too low on the priority list for today.

>vietnam
What was evil about this
>labor camps for japs
They were treated better than the people in Polish death camps
>wars for oil
They were for weapons of big destruction

lmao

i was never and never will be great

Vietnam was pretty shitty, but valuable population control. They were and are totally oil wars.
You're right, poland will never into space.

>What was evil about this
Proxy war scummery throughout the cold war destroying countries?
>They were treated better than the people in Polish death camps
"Hurr at least it wasn't as bad as x!"
>They were for weapons of big destruction
>mfw

>I was never great

of course you weren't you sad sack of shit

1. Attack nazi germany
2. Put oil embargo to Japan (caused the war)
2. Helping soviets to attack innocent countries who just wanted to stay independent

Current holder of the Earth Hegemony Title, back to back World War Champion, sorry you live in Poland and not the greatest nation to currently exist.

i was german death camp, build by germans for jews, polish people, russians, romas, gipsies. my granfather was held in concentracion camp and i won't allow some hamburger fucking retard (you belive i wmds) insult my heretige

>non American countries will refer to themselves as part of their continent to feel as big and powerful as the USA

Then you Canada who is still somehow second best.

They taught us in school that the Polish Death Camps were the worst atrocity in human history

>I thought that 9/11 was one of the funniest days in the world
It's a shame your grandparents did not get killed in the invasion

Embargoes are perfectly reasonable. Japan was a shithole warmongering country back in the day, but then we concentration camp'd our own japs and ruined the moral high ground.
Poles worked at the death camps, don't even pretend. Poland hated jews as much as Germans ever did.

>Proxy war scummery throughout the cold war destroying countries?

Destroying communism justifies the means, paki scum.

>hurr at least it wasnt as bad as x

He's calling OP out for being a hypocrite, you stupid fucking paki.

>mfw

I know that isn't your face, because your a fucking paki. This is your face.

my greatgrandfather died

Polish brother dont worry about these uneducated Muricans. We can beat them and Trump with our mighty EU army

Maybe ask the UN for help lol

pls don't post my jewfu

The EU will collapse within the next decade, you literal pleb. Everybody knows this.

>i was never great
What did he mean by this?

>insult my heretige

lefties arnt allowed to take pride in their heritage, you fucking fascist, now accept more rapeugees

Why did you help communist USSR the worst scum of the planet? Communism is now spreading like wild fire in US universities you are gonna have a bloodbath soon.

If war starts in US with the commies I'll come and help to exterminate them

>killing rice nigger commies
>protecting america from espionage
>killing sand niggers
>implying any of these are evil

He really meant to say that he's a massive fucking faggot

>Destroying communism justifies the means

Except that isn't all they did, was it?

>He's calling OP out for being a hypocrite

Not really.

>hurr durr not being behind everything the USA has ever done ever makes you a commie or a paki

You're projecting Ahmed, stop sucking jamal dick consuming all that hollywood shite.

>supports the eu

>hates communism

what did he mean by this

so stop going to cracow and getting drunk in the middle of the city and then complaining about fascist poland

Friendly reminder that this polish laborcamp in poland run by poles was polish, and that poland is responsible for the destruction of poland.
Also, there were no deathcamps you commie deluded pole.

What were we gonna do, fight commies AND germany AND japan? We were in a depression bro, come on. We did helpfully nuke japan before the soviets could set foot on it and gain more territory, but they got like manchuria and shit anyway.

Also any rebellions in the USA will be 1000% backed by putin.

There is sarcasm at work, spergy.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
>USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

The Poles ran the whole thing. The Germans didn't even know they were killing Jews. The Poles told them that there was some disease going around.

And the Poles did all that for soup!
They literally were paid in SOUP!

But Finland will make a great alliance with Germany like in the old days.

As Germany starts to re-arm now there is no one that can stop us.

Finland and Germany blood brothers until the end.

Kys proxy faggot. Our armies are full of immigrants ie: your a fag and dont know what your talking about.

Don't cut yourself on that edge there

Not all of us do.

You're probably the victim of our psyops media... congratulations, you're media is probably as fucked as ours. Welcome to the club.

Indoctrination and a life time of propaganda for everyone!

America has done evil things.
So has the UK.
SO HAS EVERY FUCKING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
They are the world's leading superpower, so I think they've earnt a good wank after everything.
Plus God emperor Trump will unite the world and I refuse to resist this progress.

>Letting jews in
>letting jews mutilate your children
>not killing jews

World
War

You forgot 911 false flag
OKC false flag
Letting the jews destroy the entire world economy while bailing them out on the public dollar and not throwing anyone in jail

Watch how polacks defend their jewish overlords, they love to suck off some big kike banking cock. Most conservatives have kike induced Stockholm syndrome, they know the kikes are evil but they want that juicy wallstreet kike cock so badly.

How do you do this?
How do you get over the evil things your ancestors did?

This is why everyone forgets you.

I want the communist filth to be taken out of EU and let it change into a great fighting force. Massively rearmed EU can easily kill the muslims and take care of the jews too

>it's wrong to be proud of your country

I'm against American exceptionalism, too, but fuck off. If you can't find at least something to be proud of your country for, then you're what's wrong with that country and you should do the patriotic action of killing yourself

Memes mostly.
And regret that they laid the foundations for immigration.

>vietnam

All communists must die

>labor camps for japs

nothing wrong with that

>wars for oil

islamic sympathizer. Kill yourself

All the american posters seems to prove OP's points.

You need to see your ancestors in a different light german brother. We fought against the greatest threat to mankind, bolshevizm. You saved my country Fritz, even though we had to kick you out in the end.

>says the noncountry

It makes sense for you to not be proud of your country, Jamal. It's not actually your country

i do not sympatise with sandniggers but i hate american greed

I'm an isolationist and I hate global corporations declaring war for the USA. We need to kill oil sooner rather than later anyway to achieve domestic power sustainability.

Lol..... using old American technology? K.

Oh no, Poland. That edge cuts deep.

I'm not sure you'll ever understand what its like to not care what untermenschen think of your country.

>muh innocent and peaceful muslims were murdered for their oil by the evil Americans

gas yourself. Trash

letting niggers out of slavery

delusion

only thing the US is #1 at is their debt to gdp ratio (granted it was mostly Obama's fault, but still).

>wars for oil
What is wrong with this? Millions of lives depend on oil in the USA

Post using American invented Internet on American website to complain about America.

Nah, that's still fallout from Billy Clinton's reign.

>Millions held hostage by government control of oil.
Oil must die.

>a fucking mongrel nation built on political opinions

>(caused the war)
>JAPS DINDU NUFFIN THEY WERE GOOD BOYS

fuckoff eurofag

forgot pic

USA and USSR (and poland) are just reminders for the rest of the world that the international kike will destroy your kingdom/country/civilization if you allow them to hijack it.

i didn't do those things, do it doesn't reflect on my character. but how's the rapeugees over in germany? heard you've got a pretty big problem.

Our education system sucks because subhuman shitskins drag everyone down.

America is responsible for most of our modern problems in Europe. At least in the West to the same extent Communism is in the East. Two godless ideologies tore us apart.

there's plenty of poor white areas where your public education system sucks

Again, public education is as good as abandoned. There are good non-free options for schooling that real human beings send their children to.

>be american
>still listen to radio to find "good music"
>be american
>consider 20mbps as "high speed fibre internet"
>be american
>credit card has no PIN or paywave, still stuck in the 1950s with magnetic strip
>be american
>can't find New York on a map
>be american
>still use analogue tv
>be american
>still use imperial measurements
>be american
>save up for college at age 3
>be american
>pay 20K for cold medication
>be american
>deny global warming
>be american
>take credit for other people's hard work. (the internet, ww2)
>be american
>install metal detectors at school but can't buy textbooks
>be american
>still use guns, pretending it's the wild west
>be american
>pay slavery reparations
>be american
>still use fareinheight
>be american
>MR FUCKING 62%!!!!!!!
>be american
>eh? lo siento! no hablo español señor!
>be american
>employer owns you (insurance, mortgage, healthcare etc)
>be american
>choke on kinder surprise
>have heart attack
>call 911
>ambulance comes
>they notice you possess an illegal chocolate egg
>call police
>get shot
>go to hospital
>end up $120 000 in debt and fined $15 000 for possess an illegal six pack of chocolate eggs
>walk out of hospital
>get shot

Hey, fahrenheit is the superior system for common human living conditions. It's more metric than celsius in the right domain.

>only rich people are human fuck everyone else
And here's the crux of it.

How many Polacks does it take to replace a light bulb?

Its okay though because the poor people overpopulate their schools anyway and with rich people going there too it would be much much worse.
>Religious schools are top tier education and also have discounts for actually converting.
>Still hasn't caught on among the poor.

>Five
Because they're so damn stupid!

>he defends gooks
>he defends sand nigger
>implying were not bro tier with japan

We said name three and you didnt name one, either that or youre a huge cuck

Lol @ all the americunts still trying to defend theirselfs. Its getting sad.

Cancer to every american nigger

>2and and 3rd wave feminism
>Destabilizing the middle east and thus creating the migrant crisis
>backstabbing and spying on their allies like cowardly cunts

and the list goes on.

I even like and support America but to say that your government have not fucked up majorly the last couple of decades would be a complete lie.

po chuj ich prowokujesz? japierdole

>be polish
>die from hunger
>90% of people too poor to afford a car

>Make America great again
>again

kek

>be serbian
>get bombed to stone age
lmao slavshit

>his country sucks so much he can't fathom the idea of being proud of it

mor polish people have university degree than americans

ouch, hit too close to home I see?

Well, we are fairly wealthy and have the ability to rain hell on everywhere at the same time. We have more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined. Those of us who went to private schools have good educations. Meanwhile, countries like Poland are irrelevant on the world stage and your economy sucks. Additionally, you are the niggers of Europe because all you do is leech OPM (other people's money) via the EU.

If we could do all this in ~250 years, why couldn't you when you had an intact culture and history for even longer? That's why when us burgers see threads like this we are laughing. Nobody has incentive to learn Polish unless they are moving to Poland, but thanks to the combined efforts of Daddy UK and us you are speaking English, and English is the go-to second language around the world. These might be some reasons we think that we are great and you are not. Poles don't even have the balls to put their money where their mouth is by leaving the EU. You just want welfare, which is looked upon shamefully in more modern, civilized countries.

and of course serbia strong etc.

>be polish
>have muh university degree in sociology
>dig through trash of politicians and rich people to find food

We were great

Then went to shit after the banks took over

Now were making our last stand

Gotta ditch the currency to castrate the Fed, but bitcoin is controlled by china and the other cryptocurrencies are all scams.

>tfw American

>he doesn't know Tuskegee experiments, MK Ultra, and native american genocides
American does the worst things to it's own people.

blowing up commie zips, and shoving slants in camps is pretty minor.
middle eastern wars are business, nothing personal kid.

we are stuck between germany and russia. gemans and russians don't like us. for 2 centuries be attacked by russians, germans sweeds, and turks. there was only one war at the us soil, while on polish soil there were numerous battles fought