Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=mWFIEtc0_r0
youtube.com/watch?v=YV1QvX0qVck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well good luck with that

SAVE

Shut the fuck up already. I'm sick of this meme shit. Get a life people.

sort yourself out burger, you sound like you're repressing something deep

go slay the dragon

there is nothing to hate about that guy.

except for the fact he could be a reason leafs will not get annexed by burgers. and enslaved.

sort yourself out.

sort yourself out

Bucko

reminder harris vs peterson round 2 will be released late next week (apparently it was better than round 1)

reminder #2 that anti-peterson SJW shills are working around the clock, get your future authored while you still can

Anyone who says this movement is just a meme is obviously very unsorted. Smdh

to be fair number 6 is fair criticism. He has been getting increasingly mentally lazier and bold as money pours in

I kinda disagree. He's been putting out more and more shit with higher production values.

>There is nothing that indicates the necessity for self-repair more clearly than hatred of the opposite sex.

MGTOWs btfo

self authoring was essentially free for a fairly long time, and he's not the only person involved in the project so he can't just keep it free forever

>b-but all womminz r whores ;_;
As usually he's spot on! Modern men need to sort themselves oot

this image is triggering me

>that tweet
but women don't like me, what should I do daddy?

SORT

start climbing some dominance hierarchies

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE

Become the Jungian archetypal hero, dude.

SORT YOURSELF OAT

Make yourself more valuable to them. Be glad that you're a member of the sex that is capable of this instead of having to rely purely on looks and not being fat.

Slay the whale in your dragon father's belly.

>GLASS BREAKS

when you are around women you have to be throwing around your manly dominance like it aint shit!

Sort yourself oat and you wouldn't be so sick

Voice of an unsorted man.

Just sort it oat.

Did somebody need some sorting oat?

IN THE UKRAINE THEY MADE POSTERS REMINDING PARENTS ITS WRONG TOO EAT THEIR CHILDREN

I'm sick of the memes too but I did get the self-authoring suite and quite liked it. Highly recommended to 20- or 30-something anons who need to get their shit together

And that's that

Get sorted, kiddo.

honestly Peterson was doing jewy pilpul shit on Harris in their debate, it was pretty obvious that hje was just arguing for his deity and that was prob the only time I've been annoyed by Peterson

Google holodomor posters.

>Not sorted

Peterson doesn't even believe in god. Samuel Benjamin Harris is an actual jew who was plipuling to the MAX during their first debate.

That's way back and they only have Stalin to thank for that

SORT

Its from a line in gulag archipelago, it says during the famine the soviets started printing posters that said
>To Eat Your Children is a Barbarian Act
i havent found the posters but i cant read russian either

Peterson does believe in god but that wasn't the crux of his argument

It was really a miscommunication

here it is

Thanks, I'm trying to find the poster, I know some Russian

>not using bucko

i can find a lot of articles referencing the posters but none of them have pictures of the actual posters, might just be reporting what was said in gulag archipelago

I can find many posters about holodomor but not this particular one. Maybe it's a stretch. It seems too dark even for as soulless regime as communism to me.

Solzhenitsyn had a very high accuracy rate. I've never seen anyone eho claimed that he lied outright, so I tend to believe him.

He doesn't believe in the existence of supernatural forces. He said so in an interview in 2009

what is this forced meme

i mean it might have even been a newspaper article or something and there are no actual propaganda posters, or they are all lost, it happened during a sort of dark age

My sides

>MGTOWs btfo
It's a common misconception that MGTOW hate women, generally speaking it's not true. MGTOWs are primarily concerned with male sovereignty that means avoiding relationships with women as a rational choice to avoid state punishment, not an emotional choice borne out of hate.

holy fuck

>A comic about politics is just a bunch of strawmen
Who would have guessed?

The jews?

So how is that Self-Authoring thing? Is it legit? Who haw any experience?

Whoever made that image should strongly, STRONGLY consider suicide

this comic makes me physically angry

you desperately need to be sorted out, by the consistent efforts of your own accordance with self actualization.

well it's not like it's some magical panacea for your life. It's just a structured form of writing your thoughts down

If you wanted to you can just write down your goals and thoughts and feelings for free

I dont know who this is or what this thread is about. It doesn't seem to be about politics or news so I'm going to not bump it and call OP a faggot as usual.

>Calm down, goy. There is nothing to be afraid of. ;^)

JUST
SORT
YOURSELF
OAT

KIDDO

>If you wanted to you can just write down your goals and thoughts and feelings for free

I would but i am a chronic procrastinator (INTP), it fucks my life big time. I get by famously by going on fumes, so imagining what i would accomplish if i had it in me to put in the effort, makes me really, really mad.

i was hoping his thing would help me deal with that.

>possesses psychologist like abilties
kek

kek

These marxist bastards don't have any shame.

I have an anal problem, can't stop fucking my gf anally. Does that make me a bad person?
pls halp

I used the free future self-authoring suite. I remember tearing up a couple of times.
It gave me the platform to see myself as worst possible human being I could be and the best possible human being I could be and I was able to map out my future.
You'll sort yourself out if you do all of them.

only if she hates it user, but her butthole will become a deflated elephant's trunk if you keep doing it too much

sort

Actually the Myers Briggs personality types have no preeictive power. They're basically pseudoscience. The reason you're procrastinating is because you don't want to sort yourself out. Yet

Canadian Professor says he does not support a law requiring people to call transgendered people by their preferred pronoun. Trans people make a giant stink about it and try to call him a Nazi to shut him down, but it blows up in their faces because it turns out this guy has studied Nazism and Communism for 40 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE

Then he had a discussion with Joe Rogan which helped his popularity skyrocket because he talked openly and honestly what he thinks are problems in society and how they can be solved.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

This professor actually has been making hours upon hours of his lectures available on YouTube so if you watch enough of his videos you suddenly start believing in God while trying to fix humanity by fixing yourself (also known as sorting yourself out)

She actually likes it after she gets used to it. It's a win win situation.

I just want to sort myself oat, what does this say about me??

no one here knows you better than you do, vlad.

That's a completely untenable position though. You've basically called a cease-fire on sexuality that you'll continue until you die. That's productive for anybody. it certainly isn't helpful for anyone else not even the poor bastard who does it.

JUST

I hate this "peterson is only doing this for the money" meme. Fuck the left.

> you don't want to sort yourself out. Yet

I've been wanting to sort myself out for a long time, i've been lifting, trying to do Hyatt meditations, going to therapy.

I'm the same underachieving shit heel weasel just going by.

it's nightmarish torture, i'm aware of all the mechanisms in me that make me passive. but can't control them

1 post
1 opportunity
1 chance to sort yourself out

>but can't control them
That's a lie you tell yourself. You can control yourself, but you don't want to because that'd mean admitting that you choose to be a failure. No one forced it on you. This is the path you chose and you are so weak you can't even admit to that.

Sort yourself out kiddo

sort yourself out, burger

save your father

I admitted it as often as i drank liquids, i read "King, Warrior, Magician, Lover". I did every autoanaphema shit there is, man it still didn't change my position or my degenerate self.

I'd try asking yourself why you don't want to move on. Something deep down wants you to stay that way. Maybe there was a need that wasn't met and by staying "weak willed" and not changing that part of you thinks that the need will be met.

Do the world a favor and sort yourself out.

You can't be as old as I am and I am doing it. Sort

Sorry. Linked to the wrong post. But the question still stands. Why do you feel the need to stick to your degenerate self? What was the need that wasn't met that or trauma that created a need?

I honestly don't know, but the closest i get out of this is that i lived an extremelly well off life for a Russian kid in the 90s, but my dad was always making money, and he's a good man, but wasn't much of a paternalistic figure. He punished me unjustly, physically, a couple of times. I was afraid to try out new things since then. And mom never allowed my to fail, so now every potential outside the box situation is a nightmare.

I have an ego problem, huge problem dealing with expectations and me living up to them.

Some things like RAW and stuff have hhelped, but not much. I'm still just going through life, wasting time. Too lazy to activate my potential.

>Sup Forums - Therapy Sessions

please explain this pic please, I adore anything evangelion

>I honestly don't know, but the closest i get out of this is that i lived an extremelly well off life for a Russian kid in the 90s, but my dad was always making money, and he's a good man, but wasn't much of a paternalistic figure. He punished me unjustly, physically, a couple of times. I was afraid to try out new things since then. And mom never allowed my to fail, so now every potential outside the box situation is a nightmare.
That is really awful user. I can see why not being encouraged to try out and explore new options would make you feel uncomfortable escaping a routine. Especially when your life was comfortable.
However when you say
>Too lazy to activate my potential.
You are lying to yourself. You could and you admit it, but you are just afraid of going "outside of the box" because a comfortable routine is what you know the best and has been the best for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=mWFIEtc0_r0

>please explain this pic please, I adore anything evangelion
There is a game series called Persona (Spin off of Shin Megami Tensei). It has elements of occultism (Tarot cards such as Chariot, Magician etc) and Jungian Psychology.
This will help explain it
youtube.com/watch?v=YV1QvX0qVck

or maybe it's a common indicator that the opposite sex are a bunch of cunts when more and more people resort to hating them

>Sam Harris babies. NOT GOOD.

kek

yeah well the thing is now how to figure out how to be comfortable with uncomofrtable things

i don't like the stagnation, i really don't, i struggle hard but in the end i just find myself at the end of another day wasted.

it's hell

>yeah well the thing is now how to figure out how to be comfortable with uncomofrtable things
The only way to [spoiler]sort[/spoiler] this out is by trying out new things. You're the only one who can figure that out and the only way is by doing it. You can't possibly become comfortable with trying new things by doing the same thing everyday.

You're fast, I'll give you that.

But what you don't know is that I've already reached into every possible timeline, came up behind you, and absconded with the Telegates that give you your measly powers in an infinitesimally small amount of time as measured by this dimension.

Your move.

and that's THAT

The point of the sortining is leaping off that expectation and trying to think or differently its the only way tonever know if you will get sorted just go out on a limb, learn and instrument, sing at an open mic, do a course i dont know i got sorted years ago after i realized depression im my posiion and hralth is fucking childish that there is sobmuch potential in my future and pretending to be sad was a fuckin waste of time. after that i reached my musical potential, got my gf if now 4 years have a good job good friends and am still in my own oath to happieness rather then self delusion its a long struggle user and thats what you're afraid of and you sub conscious is avoiding it fight it.