I have said this many times and I will say it again:

I have said this many times and I will say it again:
America is a completely rotten society.

yeah
and?

The EU is completely cucked

It wasn't always like this. Something went wrong along the way. Not sure when, but a good and noble thing became hollow and debased.

The whole west is getting fucked atm and we all know it. There's no point fighting among ouselves, havent we learned anything from the 20th century?

Now is the time to come together and support each other in The Great Uncucking

>says Denmark an irredeemably liberal beacon of progressivism

arent 50% danes on antidepressants?

yurope is no better

The greatest generation came back from brutal mechanized war all shell shocked, and their kids were raised on the idea that nukes meant there could never be another real war or else human extinction. They tried to create a utopia and failed, reality slapped them in the face, and the rest of the world didn't play by progressive rules.

The 60's is when the degeneracy began. Desegregation was a mistake. Second wave feminism was a mistake, (as well as first wave)

I'll take the US over your shitty globalist EU organization anyday.

Reminder that Denmark's only contribution to the world is fucking Lego.

All of this stuff could easily be rememdied.

The real disaster was opening upimmigration to non-europeans. Undoing that one is going to be far more difficult.

No society where the highest principle is "muh freedom do what I want" can last long. It abandons all the behaviors that actually built western civilization in favor of lifelong pursuit of hedonistic self interest.

>. Not sure when,

probably during and after the cold war when yous opened up the gates to all this kike and communist shit from all over the world.

A fucking pastry.

My parents moved the familia from the states back to the old country 15 years ago. I'm starting to think that was a mistake.

it was exactly when JFK was killed by the CIA and lydon johnson got in and started bringing in buttloads of shitskins and poo in loos

Why dont you go back then?

you should go back.

murka is where all the action is.

You're absolutely fucking right.

And it's been that way for longer than you think. For decades, the rot festered and grew beneath the surface of society.

Yes, and although the major countries in the West have been completely pacified, America's rural and suburban population, especially the South, remains to be quite strong in resisting the (((globalist))) powers.

In 20 years, the tide will turn back to conservatism; back to normalcy.

It isn't just the US though. It' all of us.

Yes but whites will be a majority by then. What are you going to do about that?

Thinking about it. I go to a job interview and they always ask me ''why don't you just go back to America lol''. This is how retarded Serbs are.

Aw shit.

That's a good point.

Despite being a minority, whites will still make a large chunk of America's population.

Also, unlike the other races, America's white population will by far be biggest race.

Perhaps racism will make a comeback if the other races cannot carry their own weight.

A nation of separate ethnic groups is no nation. You merge with them and you lose your identity.

You're not wrong. But it's also the best in the world at the same time. The United States is a schizophrenic giant in the words of Dan Carlin.

You should have killed Hamilton when you had the chance and not get involved in WW2.

60s
And that's not solely for the US but for the entire West.

You're right, frankly. I've made a dedicated study of the revolutions of the Sixties, and that was really the critical moment when things went to shit. Honestly, the US gov't was dangerously close to collapse in '68, and I'm rather surprised it lived.
That decade did produce some good outcomes, though. Civil Rights for Blacks were altogether a good thing, despite the opinions of many on this board. The rest of it all can rot for all I care.
Frankly, it would have been better if we had stayed in Vietnam to the bitter end.
The Sixties were just the critical moment, though. A lot led up to that. Hell, America had issues before that- look at the Gilded Age. Not exactly a paradise for the average man.
I think the best era of American history lasted until around 1865-70 and slowly & unsteadily declined from there.

>better if we stayed in vietnam

Dude we spent like 10 years in that shithole doing everything to destroy them, and we weren't able to. American soldier morale was horrid, fragging their own COs, and outright refusing to carry out tasks.

The fact you also think that the post-Civil War period was one of magnificent prosperity for the Union is also dumb.

This.