Enlightened

Why does Sup Forums hate Putin?

This speech seems to be like something that came out of Sup Forums

youtube.com/shared?ci=X3uF1NOhH0E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-07/russia-is-running-on-more-than-just-the-black-stuff
youtu.be/5JU_pCy2N10
youtu.be/EyCHuY7uY_E
youtu.be/e9AQsZ5N03w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why does Sup Forums hate Putin?
He assassinates his opponents, bombs schools and hospitals, violates our national security, manipulates our elections, blackmails our president floods Sup Forums with fake news, slide threads and he's a clay-stealing kleptocrat.

But other than that he's alright.

Nah Putin is pretty based desu, only people that dislike him are beta libcucks or CTR shills like you.

The ultimate redpill: Trump, Putin and Trudeau are products of Sup Forumss office for international mimetics
It can't be any other way, they are too unreal

Sup Forums is filled with putinbots

This
He fixxd russias economy and only people who hate him are other eastern europoors and brainwashed americunts

putinka is based, all haters are shills, because they actually never point out any solutions aside from "lol Russians pls change power so foreign corps can come pillage your country 90s style"

Putin was memed about, before Sup Forums was even a thing

Pretty sure majority here likes Putin.

Hate? Are you coming from the paralel dimension?

Pol is Putin Central. 80% od people here would take a bullet for him. Other 18% respect him. And 2% that hate him are Balts, Poles and proxy Ukranians.

You don't hear about the people that hate him because he controls the Russian state media.

Putin is based af
kys, shariablue

Yep also the globalist elite and their propaganda media basically attack him 24/7 because he refuses to succumb to their Liberal world order and it drives them insane. That and he basically shat on their plans to run that Saudi approved pipeline through Syria by preventing (((them))) from overthrowing Assad.

God I hope Trump and Putin get together and publically execute Soros and his fellow globalists. With Brexit, Le Pen, Wildeers etc they must totally be bricking it that their agenda is collapsing like a Jenga tower. Praise kek

Putin imports a lot of muslims from ex-USSR.

Russia is flooded by them since Putin came to power.

Someone needs to sweep the streets. I doubt Russians want to be dirty smelly muzhiks today.

People who don't like Russians generally seem to come from their neighboring countries.
Why is that? Could there be a connection?

It's a whole army of low-payed muslim immigrants who'd defend Putin.

Wtf I hate Putin now

I've heard this conspiracy that the man known as 'Vladimir Putin' is a creation i.e. the old guard of the KGB anointed one of their own as who could control the Russian elite, as between kleptocrats like Yelstin and insane fanatics like Aleksandr Dugin.

Who knows what Putin's real name is, or who he really is.

CIA pls go and make some dank Trojans in your mom's basement. We luv Putin round here

The sheep do yes.

And they easily get away with slaughtering sheeps on streets. It's their 'tradition' and Putin loves 'traditions'.

Saint Petersburg up here
And this is from Tver'

Its nice that your population is growing like everyone says in pol.

Red is dying out.
Green is growing.
South regions with muslims having a lot of babies, man. Cenrtal white Russia dies out.

Oh crap, that looks sad.
Not going to be too white after a few decades...

most americans like russia...even have a crush on them lately. its just media propaganda and edgy liberals that have a problem with him.

That image is an amazing example of Operation Mockingbird style propaganda, saved

Thank you for this tidbit, CIA. Glad you remembered to turn on Pocket Putin

Sup Forums loves Putin. This was almost 100% true back even before Trump got accused of being his bff. Now more posters here dislike Putin, but claim to still love Trump.

Divide&Conquer shills are the only possible explanation

??

Dying degraded and genetic slaves - children of the soviet era, clever and strong become stronger and smarter.

I don't, he's literally our greatest ally. He does it for selfish reasons, but any port in a storm.

i dont

>Pure birthrate

>Rate of natural increase

A beautiful sight.

I mean maybe trend is good?

But still, Churkas breeding like rabbits. Thx based Putin we need more terrorists and ISIS need more recruits lets fund goatfuckers even more.

Al in all Putin is a mediocre dictator, full of commie shit in head, absolutely nothing ''based'' about him.

100% false

The majority of Americans still hate Russia, but I wouldn't expect an overweight NEET who stays inside all day to understand

You're literally ignorant as fuck. Kys

I read on Sup Forums last year that the U.S. government had Putin diagnosed with Asperger's. That explains why he looks so emotionless all the time.

>manipulates our elections

Can I ask how much money you get when on the CIA payroll?

Putin is best leader for Russia

So you like the taste of tzar's dick in your ass, don't you?

Maybe it will be good after the people from the Soviet era die away.

>Maybe
I hope new hordes of young muslims won't establish sharia law after then.

Vast majority of people don't care about Putin.

Some people pretend to hate him for profit reasons.

All Russians are faggots and putin is king faggot can't wait til Trump btfo Russia

Well, hopefully we wont have a nuclear war before that happens.

>Why does Sup Forums hate Putin?

lolwut? Sup Forums is full of pooteen fanboys.

Also, you should be a braindead retard to believe literally ex-KGB agent is savior of white race or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Well, people seem to think that billionaires do care about the poor working class...

They already demand hidjabs and religion courses at schools, some walking on streets telling women to cover legs or not to smoke.

>He fixxd russias economy
ebin

that's some grade A shilling kikeydike

What's Putin doing to lower the Russian dependency on Oil Exports?
Hard to see anything really great in him unless he manages to do something like that.

It's more depends on billionaire, I suppose.
How about John D. Rockefeller, for example?

>implying you have anywhere else to go but up when you're at the bottom.

Muzzie shits are disgusting no matter where they are.

The complete and total collapse of the government had nothing to do with that dip?

Ah the very few.
Its like finding an honest nignog.
Bill Gates is doing a good work, vaccinations and shit. He a good boy.

As always liberal projects his homoerotic degeneracy on others.

Woah, dude.

He banned european food so we eat cheaper in production but expensive at sell price (no rivalry) crap russian food. Palm oil will replace everything, man.

Putin fix economy, rebuild army, raise standards of living, trample degeneracy. How can other leaders even compete?

His country is a multi-culiti shithole and he is a Jew lover. Maybe if he expanded further into Ukraine and got rid of the Semites destroying Moscow and the neighboring lands.

>Bill Gates is doing a good work, vaccinations and shit. He a good boy
He is a good goy.
He provides us with shittons of low quality indian software engineers, lowering CS degree in all meaning.

Even programming jobs are endangered by AIs in the future. Its all going to change my borsch friend.

Exactly this

>Media-zombie thinks that only liberals hate Putin.

Also i was obviously speaking figurally. Stop watching Vladimir Shapiro's shitty shows. People of all political views hate Putin. Actually one need to put the head out of his ass and make some efforts to understand how things are really going in Russia, then almost any honest person will find reasons to hate Putin. Ofcourse if he is not Medvedev or Shuvalov.

Red pilled muzies

I don't hate Putin

People need to realize that although Putin is tough and stern, and goes to great lengths to silence his opponents, that a leader of a nation is always a reflection on the people of that nation. Putin IS the leader that Russia wants, and the leader that Russia actually respects. We shouldn't trust Putin, but we shouldn't trust any foreign leaders. Only WE have our best interests in mind. But just because you don't trust someone doesn't mean you have to go into all out war with them

If people hate Putin so much, why they keep voting. Is not real, you live in fantasy world.

>Putin fix economy

Absolutely no. We are even more dependent from natural resourses then even USSR was. Total disgrace.

>rebuild army

Well yes, that's a good thing

> raise standards of living

For Moscow and Checnya? Sure. But what about other regions? I'm not so sure.

>trample degeneracy

Absolutely no. If he hates fags that means nothing.

>tells of voting matters in Russia
>tells of fantasy world next

that speech was like a Sup Forums manifesto.

1. All media are captured by Putin friends, either Kovalchuk or Gazprom media. They do nothing but lick his ass.
2. Polls and elections are totally fake. We don't know the real picture. Like 99% of votes from 99% of voters for Putin in NC republics? Thats absolutely bullshit. They don't even try hard.
3. All competitors are bought by Putin long time ago like Zuganov, Zhirinovskiy and Yavlinskiy. Putin never allows real competitors.
4. Putin never, even a single time participated in debates!! Super cowarship.
5. Because he controls like 70-80% of money flow in the country and all the men with guns. He can buy or eliminate anyone. No one dares to oppose the dictator. He is like Saddam actually.
6. There were many historical examples, when people showed the 99% support for sun-like father of the nation, but then after such leader got blasted the love suddenly dissapears lul.

>youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k
Try this.

Not an argument, he did everything to fix Russia and people are in love with him because he is great president.

You just jealous you not boss to try crazy libertarian social engineering like 90's.

He did nothing, and wrong, people hate him much, and he's an awful president, and you're just an unpatriotic cuck who wants to subdue us to China and convert us to Islam. Liar-liar-liar-liar.

>t. idiot

End of discussion. Just wait till oil prices will breakdown and leader of the nation will advise you to eat mushrooms and grass.

>people hate him much

People hate him much an yet only protesting are American sponsored agents, where's the people's hate? Nowhere to be seen.

Russian liberals are delusional.

>Who knows what Putin's real name is, or who he really is.

...or WHAT he really is...

>protesting are American sponsored agents

Where was the people hate in 1915? Its Russia , people here have very different mentality. Also majority never change anything. If Putin will ask people to eat horse shit and grass, like 50% of people will do so. Mentality is very diffrent here. Yet still he is a parasite and incompetent leader.

We don't have economcial growth for like 4 years now.

>We don't have economcial growth for like 4 years now.

Yes, because of Western sanctions

>because of Western sanctions
He's just incompetent. Face it.

Who's more competent? Navalny? Pls

>Who's more competent?
Literally, anyone is. There're shittons of economy universities with smart people who are left without an honest job.

Once upon a time there was a guy. He ruled Russia for 17 years, drew country into the war in Middle East, spend a beautiful Olympic Games. People loved him and called his rule "Era of Stability". But he become older and older and didn't want to give power to anyone. So "Era of Stability" became "Era of Stagnation". Economy slowed from year to year. People tired, their glorious leader became a joke. On his last years he can't even walk and speak normally. The guy's name was Leonid Brezhnev, he died in his 76 in 1982. All of his party followers were in their 60-70 also, so in next 6 years USSR faced three General Secretaries. And then Gorbachev came to power and promise "changes" to the tired Russian people. You know how this story ended. And stagnation is exactly what is happening in Putin's Russia now. It is not so noticeable because now we have Internet and can live in our little worlds here but it is happening and even Putin lovers won't deny it. I am 23 and all of my fucking life I see the same old creepy soviet pop stars on TV, the same news about Evil West with predictions like "America will fall soon so we must unite and don't think about rising prices", the same politicians, most of whose look like living mummies (even the opposition ones). I don't care about Syria, Crimea and all of that shit, i just know that thing must change and Putin must go or everything will be worse and worse for Russian people and can end with new revolution which i don't want.

I don't hate him, it's relatively stable under him.

>and can end with new revolution which i don't want
But i do. We must kick out all churkas from Russia or our country will die. Its them or us at this point.

>Yes, because of Western sanctions

Sanctions target personalities
(Putin's friends) and companies working in Crimea only. They do not influence economy. You are ignorant, thats so typical for putin-bot.

I think Prez Putin is a pretty ok guy. Plus, Nat is a goddess.

Russian history is some weird spiral.

She is stupid as fuck. Sure Putin is ok for you guys, because he let oligarhs to rob Russia and then leave Russia for London, where they invest money in western countries and buy all crasy expensive stupid things.

You do know that things will probably soon be back on track? Just look at who was named economist of the year in Europe.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-07/russia-is-running-on-more-than-just-the-black-stuff

You a patriot? Doesn't sound like it by the tone.

>thinking we hate putin

>thinking Putin hate muslims
youtu.be/5JU_pCy2N10
youtu.be/EyCHuY7uY_E
youtu.be/e9AQsZ5N03w

Personally I think Putin is ok because he saved the world from ISIS while Obama was defending ISIS. Ironically it should have been the USA's job to eradicate ISIS but Obama only made a token effort to counter them on purpose until Russia intervened. After that Obama got bitchy defending ISIS from Russia but things have worked out ok now Hussein has gone. For that, Putin has my gratitude and appreciation. Where we go from there is a big unknown, peacefully I hope.

I understand the hardships Russian's go through. I hope things can be resolved there amicably with the rest of the world and the economic sanctions against Russia, individual sanctions and general sanctions, are lifted by the west. It's only the poor & hungry Russian civilians who will suffer in the long term and not the elite, after all. The elite make it London, as you say. But even then I wish them no harm, I would try to get along with anyone. But I do feel sympathy for the Russian poor over there.

Nat only needs to looked at and worshipped. Anything else is a bonus ;)

Tsarina Mummy when?

Putin is cool, Bloco de Esquerda

Never, that biches cray cray. Like for real.

>Russian history is some weird spiral.
And I'm afraid about it please don't elect Zhrinovsky.