WAHHABISM AND SALAFISM IS THE DISEASE

... AND IS THE CURE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ySgb8pqXzM
news.com.au/travel/world-travel/asia/saudi-kings-ridiculously-extravagant-asian-tour/news-story/4b059d157a3efd62ecbb80cdfe61ece0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=QO5dcW0P75M
youtube.com/watch?v=11sFBitUOzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEY'RE ALL SO FUCKING HOT (Except Somalia and Bosnia). I would take literally any of them over an average blonde. Does this mean I'm not white?

GIVEN YOUR FLAG ABDUL, I'D SAY YOU ARE A DIRTY PEDO-PAKI

>... AND IS THE CURE.

I think you missed a word. It is unclear what is the cure.

> THE CURE

What are your thoughts there? The cure to modern degeneracy? I agree that it indeed would completely flip the mores of our culture on its head, but I would compare it to chemo. It might cure your illness, but it may also kill you in the process. If Salafism took root and became the norm, we'd have a long uphill battle to scale it back to reasonable, sane levels.

oRIGINAL THOUGHT WAS Sup Forums IS THE CURE, BUT IT WORKS BECAUSE IF WE COULD GET ALL THE SJW FEMICUNTIE-HATS TO WEAR BURKAS, WELL, ... THEY'D BE DOING EVERYONE A FAVOUR.

iran a qt
looks a bit uncomfortable though

You guys do whatever you want, I'm marrying Syria.

Actually it is a traditional clothing in Bosnia. And muslim women use to wear burka until 1956 when Communist party forbade it. And I am sure everywhere else in Sunni World.

Muslim women in the market in 50s

That would actually be humorous. These cunts are so desperate to find an "identity" that they easily latch onto Islam. It's a mental illness.

ARABS AND JEWS WERE BIG PROPONENTS OF SLAVERY IN THE MID-EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.

That one on the left is pretty cute.

>exposed ankles

sluuuuuuuts

No wonder why they merry when they are 12, otherwise marrying a 20 yo Muslim woman would be like buying Chinese sex toys online. You have no idea what are you getting.

TELL ME ABOUT IT

Yes. I guess that's why it's so easy for men to divorce women. Buyer's remorse is probably rampant.

In the era from 20s to 50s, the worst thing a grown Muslim woman could do is to expose her face.

السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

K*rd

FAGGET

youtube.com/watch?v=6ySgb8pqXzM

Funny how before 1920s all the Bosniaks were called Turks by everyone.

و عَلَيْكُمْ السَّلَامُ

>Somalia
>culture

hah, yeah... funny... and before 1600. they were called Serbs... C'est la vie

I'm not going to lie, I get crazy and horny in these burqa women.

THE WHITE TURKS OF TODAY ARE THE DESCENDENTS (MIXED GENETICS NOW) OF THE (WHITE) EUROPEANS SLAV(E)S THAT WERE TAKEN BY ISLAM

Climate changes

>Kabil

yeah, somalians are a right off in general

>LOL OK...

SAND-NIGGER WOMEN ARE NOT HOT, .... >....ENOUGH....

>before 1600. they were called Serbs
Any document dating before 1600 to support that? Nope? Right.. shut up.

literally tusken raiders

before and after empowerment

plenty, but you won't change your mind, so it would be a waste of time

here is one, you and croats like to use, when Roman emperor wrote about Serbs and said those bad things about us, he also said that in Bosnia lives Serbs (no one else mentioned)

Have you thought that maybe literacy is the problem? Now that you all can read the Quran you put it into practice, and take it to its logical stupidity?

WOMEN WANT TO BE SHOWN THE WAY TO THE (PAIN)KITCHEN.

THE GOD EMPEROR WILL HELP THEM ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS

THERE IS ONLY ONE BOOK FOR THESE PEOPLE, AND IF CURRENT KNOWLEDGE CONTRADICTS ANYTHING IN THE KORAN, THEY ARE TAUGHT TO IGNORE REALITY AND ACCEPT THE KORANIC VERSION.

>BECAUSE THE KORAN IS INVIOLABLE, AND DISPUTING (OR BEING ACCUSED OF DISRESPECTING - WHETHER TRUE OR NOT, ...) A SINGLE LETTER IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.

IT IS A SAD EXPRESSION. MANY SUCH CASES.

>here is one, you and croats like to use, when Roman emperor wrote about Serbs and said those bad things about us, he also said that in Bosnia lives Serbs (no one else mentioned)
What?
Who?
Where?
When?
All the Serbian in Bosnia came with Turks from Lika, Kordun, Banija and other border wastelands, or where placed there. Serbs mostly came from Montenegro and Kosovo and the only Bosnian areas that might been populated by Serbs were parts around Zahumlje and Podrinje. Then later new came a new wave of Serbian migrants from Kosovo and Raska during the Second Serb migration. But Serbs were native to Bosnia, and never were.

Now I don\t say that orthodoxy didn't exist west of Drina, but it was never a dominant religion except maybe Zahumlje. But the idiotic orthodox = Serb or Muslim = Bosniak deduction is just plain stupid. And of course I do believe many Serbs became muslim in the process but that doesn't mean all Muslims are Serbs.

The ones on the right aren't muslim most likely.

THE SAUD CUNTS ARE PANICKING.

THEY STARTED PANICKING WHEN THE MEMES STARTED ON Sup Forums ...

news.com.au/travel/world-travel/asia/saudi-kings-ridiculously-extravagant-asian-tour/news-story/4b059d157a3efd62ecbb80cdfe61ece0

>MEANWHILE, ....

>THE ELDERS OF THE INTERNET, ....

> ... ALLOW YOU A GLIMPSE OF WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT, ....

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=QO5dcW0P75M

HEY SAUD, ...

Sup Forums IS THE CIA NOW BITCH, ...

youtube.com/watch?v=11sFBitUOzY