ESTONIA YES

>"TALLINN, Estonia -- Dozens of men and women in camouflage gather in a school gymnasium, readying equipment and weapons for a hypothetical battlefield." [...] "They may look like soldiers, but as CBS News’ Elizabeth Palmer reports, they’re actually ordinary civilians with day jobs, but they are also volunteers in the Estonian Defence League, a kind of citizen’s militia." [...] "CBS News watched as the members trained in an annual exercise -- more than 13,000 of them -- a civilian resistance force ready to rise up if Estonia is attacked."

>"Right now, they believe their aggressive neighbor to the east -- Russia -- is enemy number one, especially after its invasion of Ukraine." [...] “So, let’s say, five years ago, nobody even thought -- if you said something like that, you were the crazy person,” Alaryklin said. “Now, it’s like, it happened in Ukraine, it happened in Georgia, why not here?” [...] "Over the course of the next few weeks, 1,000 British troops are expected to join the U.S. NATO contingent (about 200 troops) in Estonia. The U.K. is deploying a similar number of forces this month to other Balkan states."

>"American tanks on the streets of the Estonian capital send a powerful message to the people here; that the U.S. will stand by its NATO allies. They also send a clear signal to the Kremlin."

cbsnews.com/news/estonia-russia-nato-us-troops-volunteer-civilian-estonian-defense-league/
archive.is/sgIfw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Night
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Love you little fucks, England will fight to the last drop of American and Estonian blood!

And?
People ready to fight the subhuman
At least here russia is provoking us heavily.

Don't get me wrong, if they were the aggressors, I'd appreciate this all, but right now, it seems that NATO is going a little too far with this Russia thing

This. Thank you.

Balts are as hillarious as always.

LEAVE THEM ALONE, IVAN.

lol. Russian boy scouts would fuck the shit outta Estonia.

FUCK PUTINPF AND FUCK SUBHUMAN PEOPLE

BOG OFF YA BASTARD I SWEAR ON ME MUM!

The only thing your kind has ever fought was your zionist masters you deluded trash.

MR.POOTIN IS #NotMyPresident

Don't!

Yes yes have a potato and keep pretending you are a real nation.

>“So, let’s say, five years ago, nobody even thought -- if you said something like that, you were the crazy person,”
Kek. That's simply bullshit. For as long as I live I remember u balthshits crying about muh aggressive russia muh invasion nato halp.

>Such English, WOW

Why does Latvia have shitty South American colors?

this comment made me kek

he's a D&C shill, ignore him

I call bullshit on you remembering anything you drunk piece of shit, how dare you even think about building an army who do you fucking think you are! Stop fucking with Ukraine you hear me lad, you think they are Russian but I know more then you stupid fucks you don't even have an island holy shit I am going to sic so many Americans on your Slavic asshole.

Seconded. While the tension might be real, don't let them exploit your country's historical grievances to further their globalist attacks on Russia.

Whenever you hear someone criticizing Russia or Putin, simply add that you don't wanna becoming vassal states for the US/EU proxy war any more than Ukraine 2.0

God save the queen :)

Stop being subhuman savages flopping your dicks around our borders all the time.

how exactly is russia provoking provoking us heavily?

I absolutely agree with your post.
Simpleminded people usually desire to pick one side of this and either go like

>"OMG Russia is TOTALLY going to turn baltics into UKRAINE 2.0!! We must station 6 GORILLION tanks there and NUKE MOSCOW if they violate the airspace again!!"
or they be like
>"Putin is a based white nationalist leader, GREAT WHITE NATION, baltics have fallen into ZOG (((NATO))), they are RUSSIA CLAY!!!"

But neither of them are true. Final redpill on this Baltics vs. Russia issue is that yes, we are dependent on american and western european forces, and we have to be careful about Russia's military actions, since Russia has elections soon, and there is no telling what the new leader of Russia has planned for their foreign policy. Maybe the rapefugee shit pushes EU into civil war and Russia could be tempted to exploit this by stirring up the false flag incident with our local russians? Who knows. And yes, the historical grievances are there.

Then again, I can clearly see how NATO may not have our best interests at mind, and they are playing their own game. Maybe they want to distract Europe from the muslim immigration topic by pushing the new cold war with Russia? Because Russia has so far attempted to not cause any trouble with us. Our local russians did chimp out once in 2007 over some incident, but fortunately, it got contained and Russia didn't send it's soldiers here to exploit it, so clearly, it takes QUITE A LOT to provoke Russia into invading us. Our local russians are pretty quiet these days too (our local russians are a good indicator of how much of a threat Russia is, if they chimp out a lot or become very loud, it's quite dangerous for Estonian government, if they are quiet, the threat is low), so I see no threat that NATO seemingly perceives.

More about that 2007 chimpout incident: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Night

Anyone else hyped for WW3?

Thanks for the input bro - I've been looking for people to talk about this further with. Are you on Insta or Twitter?

You're welcome my dude
twitter is @KraChZiMan

Russia gonna invade any day now.

>never see estonian posters
>whenever a thread is made about estonia suddenly fifty of them appear

does somebody shout out of their window whenever an esti thread comes up and then everyone runs home to post in it?

yes you can now piss on russia but the real question is whether you should

a little finesse wouldn't go amiss when dealing with our eastern friend, eestibros

Oh no Russia is invading!!

Good thing me and 13,000 other people volunteered for that training exercise that one Saturday seven weeks ago......

Based Kekkonen

This shit is the epitome of "haha, look at how brave we are" in front of a caged bear. But once the door swings open and the bear is out: "Welp! Everybody come rescue us!"

No we light our bonfires to signal each other, like in LotR

Wtf is an "Estonia"?

this

Kek

>Lmaoo, just like you did when germany invaded Poland, right?
You didn't even want to give a millitary loan to Poland during ww2.
Lololol

>the U.S. will stand by its NATO allies
You have to be a retard to think that burgers would care if ruskies just invaded any of these buffer states