So I touched big tits and a pussy for the first time two days ago, and am likely to penetrate the girl this Saturday

So I touched big tits and a pussy for the first time two days ago, and am likely to penetrate the girl this Saturday.

My tradionalist views are experiencing a serious decline, and I am becoming a liberal. What do I do?

marry her.

>/r9k/

You think conservatives don't like pussy? You need to get out more.

Be honest

Her face is not very attractive. She's a 6/10 and I we went out mainly because she was the first one to appear. I've always been courted by women, but only know that I am living alone I feel like inviting them to fuck. Previously, I'd never do it because I wouldn't want my family to think I'm a common fucker.

No, mate. The issue here is politics.

Sex has given me a different view on traditionalism. As I took her clothes off, it all seemed like harmless fun, and great fun by the way. Why should it be seen as sacred or forbidden? I still wish to marry a virgin - if I am to marry at all - but I certainly intend to fuck at least 10 to 15 women before I do so.

Stop being so insecure, no-one has a right to dictate how you live your life. Do what you want.

Post a picture of her faggot. Blur her face if you want. I love big titties

Trump is not a traditionalist.

Anyway, pussies feel really amazing, and now I understand why that is the location by which Trump enjoys grabbing women.

>I still wish to marry a virgin - if I am to marry at all - but I certainly intend to fuck at least 10 to 15 women before I do so.
You're a horrible person with double standards.

This.

You're part of the problem. Liberal scum.

Brazil has beautiful women. If your marrying anything under an 8/10 you are a liberal and have failed at life

banging lotsa bitches is traditional, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

you are already a faggot so don't worry

I'm on Ubuntu. I don't know how to blur faces here. Her tits are amazing. I feels so good to touch them, lick them, press them, put by dick between them... The best feeling, however, is when she presses them against your face. It's tremendous!

Precisely. What then? I don't care.

>I don't know how to blur faces here.

Then just crop the photo so her face is removed. Come on man you're fucking killing me I want to see them

Which is why I won't marry her, and not even get into a relationship.

Her problem is she has this big front teeth which make her look like Lolla Bunny. No joke. She's very nice and hardworking, however, and a dedicated Medical student. Her body is great too. That's what made it possible for me to arrive at this point.

dude post pic or fuck off

POSTA A MERDA DA FOTO

But I don't have her nudes. We did it very fast. We used to talk occasionally last year, but only began talking seriously on Saturday, after I saw her on Tinder. Tuesday we fucked.

I only have her FB pictures in which she's usually wearing a dress.

Sorry, but I will have to let you down. ; ;

Go to church, user.

>i wish to marry a virgin
>im not a virgin
>im spiraling down into a pool of degeneracy
wew brazil.

can you stop calling yourself conservative, when it's obvious you're just an aspie?

thanks

The problem is that my view that sex = degeneracy has changed. At least sex with someone who is so good-looking and intelligent as myself, of course.

I'd rather marry a woman who had sex with ten poets, fifteen philosophers and twenty scientists, than a woman who fell in love and had sex with one Jamal.

>and I am becoming a liberal

Can we make this a meme? Penetrating vagina makes you a liberal top kek.

I still believe in Conservatism in all areas besides my bed.

Well then you're retarded
The number of sexual partners a woman has increases the chance of STD and depression
You shouldn't settle for either of those.
It doesn't really matter if they are philosophers or scientists, they aren't transmitting their intelligence through their cocks.

He just wants to get his dick wet, you virgin loser. He asserted he has no intent in marrying a whore.

At least im not a fucking DEGENERATE

Do you play videogames? That's much worse than sex.

Sex = one of the main elements of Western cultures, having inspired great poems, paintings, sculptures and classical compositions; Videogames = teenage culture trash.

Also, videogames are an escape from reality, while sex is reality.

Sex probably isn't going to give you blood clots and seizures and video games aren't going to give you worts, blisters, and viruses. Both are fine in moderation and that's the problem. A lack of moderation and sex with filthy people.

What do tits feel like? Water balloons? How about the vag? Does it feel anything like a chicken's asshole? Need info for project I'm working on.

That's because you're a subhuman with no agency.

The literal definition of what's wrong with society. You think most killers don't know murder is wrong? They do it because they have no control.

nothing like giving your virgin bride a full-blown case of cancer-inducing papilloma viruses and herpes.

Kek confirms.

If you truly love your future wife, you would never make decisions now that could harm her or your children.

There is a reason virginity is stigmatized in our society. (((They))) want to shame people into spreading diseases into our own race and also destroy the foundation of marriage.

Read the thread, man. I won't be marrying that women. She doesn't even pass the Italian test. (I want to marry one of Italian ancestry).

Tits feel like much softer blankets... I don't know. Probably like water balloons, much they have much more substance. If you have a big ass, imagine something that's a lot like it, but softer and more easy to move and press.

The vagina is one of the most amazing things the world, and cannot be described. The most incredible thing is just how wet it gets. It really does produce a lot of juice. A LOT.

The girl who sucked my dick is a young, healthy medical student. I fell in love with a girl who had herpes once, and forgot about her immediately.