youtube.com/watch?v=ozmuAT6vTOM
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_Pigeon_Speaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally none.

They all have autism

Teal deer is a faggot

Are they a furry?

Alex Jones

Teal, Sargon, naked ape, and kraut are the only """""skeptic""""(ie classical liberals) who are worth a damn

Not a YouTube. Million dollar studios.

no, it is a pun. his name is TL;DR so his icon is a teal deer

Turd Flinging Monkey

>Hurrdurr, I have an English accent so Americans think my opinion matters!

I'm so sick of these limey intellectuals.

I forgot about him. Good videos, I like his humor.

Harmless Exaggerations?

youtube.com/watch?v=vE0ONbbWKGU

I love when this fat fuck goes full retard

Here's all the non-moronic political YouTubers packed into one room.

Shoo Banana Man

Are you armored (tm) skeptic or Sargoy of cuckad?

youtube.com/channel/UCR1D15p_vdP3HkrH8wgjQRw

youtube.com/user/TheHandsomeCrab

youtube.com/user/SGTbull07

youtube.com/channel/UCAvSnci_3qHF_7c2LQnP_wg/videos

Obligatory:

youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos

I can respect his autistic citation work

You got it wrong, mate

I'm making fun of the amazing faggotist

Layman if funny imo

Ben Shapiro.

Any other good ones from the right, and left, would like to hear both sides equally from well established points of view that use logic.

Some say to this day, he still shoves bananas up his ass.

Saigon is a fat literal cuck who rambles on about the same shit every video

Unclothed Simian
Jerry and Herbal Beverage
Angerenthusiast

Why the fuck do people watch or like "the amazing atheist"?

I bet his girlfriend pegs him with one

Well it works doesn't it?

snordster

It's amusing

Like watching a car crash

>lolbertarian
>not batshit
As deluded as communists.

But he seems to have genuine fans. It just baffles me.

Anyway, pic related is a good youtuber.

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

literally who? undoomed?

>Sargon
>Classical Liberal

I'm calling bullshit on that. He claims so, but I wouldn't be surprised to find a portrait of Margaret Thatcher in his living room.

youtube.com/watch?v=t70p-pgKiO8
guess i'll be the first to post a serious reply then

Dr. Layman, my dude

you first OP

Teal is the only 'skeptic' who actually goes indepth through the citations and sources.
His video on Adyi, the female potency drug was very good and showed just how dangerous all of these far left ideologues really are and how in the bed with mass media they are.

>getting your political beliefs from some youtube shithead
>ever

Man, the children sure have infested this place

Dave Rubin & styxhexenhammer666

He repeatedly states he's a conservative.

I love watching his debates as he wrecks the left snowflakes.

>youtu.be/LoWnD-UXne4?t=36

Truth is he's all over the place.
Some conservative opinions, some economically liberal positions, but at the same time he supports a nationalized NHS which is totally anti-market.

He's very inconsistent on actual policy. He's consistent on principles of Free Speech and civil right though which is why I think he can be worth a listen.

Layman is sociological shitposter who laughs as the world burns around him. Literally /ourguy/.

inb4

Perhaps they should get it like you, from some drugged up skinhead in the D-class pub.

1791L
Mouthy Buddha
Jordan Peterson

Shapiro is decidedly not libertarian. In fact, the reason he dislikes Milo is because Milo is a libertarian.

Dr Layman. He's pretty calm and factual.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ozmuAT6vTOM

bps
what's wrong with millenial woes either? besides being long winded...

Pretty much, 900% sociologically proven

Brother Nathaniel.

BPS is another Candid shill. It says something if he is stupid enough to willingly put a gag order on himself.

He wants europe to plunge into a new dark age for the single reason that rapiers would become a viable weapon again

Styx

sargon is for progressive tax and social state... how is that classical liberalism?

He's non-critical. He picks a side, has no ideas of his own. You can see him slowly move positions due to public demand rather than as a result of serious consideration. Richard Spencer does the same thing. I trust neither of them.

They say what they have to when it becomes expected of them by their audience, they can't really feel the wind changing course and only change their mind in retrospect. Sargon would have come out swinging against George Zimmerman and switched sides when he realized the whole audience was against him. He has no particular beliefs.

Millenial woes defends fags

(((David))) (((Rubin)))

Styx is objectively the best Youtuber

does shapiro ever disagree with the constitution?

>
>It says something if he is stupid enough to willingly put a gag order on himself.

Explain?

>Kike
>Conservative

Hmmm... I bet Muhammad is conservative too

>PIC RELATED

Golden brown Brazilian shit posters.

He's a paleocon with libertarian sympathies. His whole belief system is so ironic its hilarious

Sargon is easily the most level-headed political commentator on Youtube.

Which is why he is also a massive, ignorant faggot, because the next European Dark Age battles will be waged with gladiuses and retractable tower shields.

God damn you're dumb.

There's a social media app called "candid" that's supposedly pro free speech, but it has an AI that detects and hides "bad content". The company has approached a bunch of youtubers and specifically targeted the anti-sjw crowd with lucrative advertising deals where they'd get a shitload of money for making a video shilling for this app.

The thing is, the contract includes a clause where you're contractually bound from doing or saying anything that reflects negatively on the app or the company for two years. This is by many seen as a betrayal of the free speech ideal. Besides that, they've done some extremely shady shit while going after their detractors - Harmful Opinions has made a bunch of videos explaining it all.

He lost me when he talkef about having no respect for men who used condoms, and said you should instead "roll the dice" and deal with the consequences. What atrocious advice.

OP said not batshit insane, user.

cf is only one of these youtubers who puts effort in to his videos and isn’t boring as shit

no idea how people can watch videos from the armored spastic or that deer guy every day
they are the same boring shit that isn’t funny or interesting

Not an argument. The fuck is even wrong with Sargon?

> le controlled opposition

As far as I can tell they're all 25-year-olds with almost no intellectual clout who debunk college kids and fake news to the applause of autistic 17-year-olds.

It has more in common with WWE than politics.

Most of his videos seem to consist of him playing a short clip, then endlessly chuckling and giggling. I can't watch this shit.

I would like him but he's way too fucking extreme for me, like I'm all 14/88 but violence isn't the answer. When Crowder does his "Social Experiment" videos where he goes to synagogues dressed as Hitler and beats up Jewish children I just can't condone it. Hell I remember seeing a live-stream where he took a mannequin baby and chopped it's head off with the frontal part of his vintage SS helmet. To top it off he legally changed his middle name so now it's Steven 'Make the kikes scream louder' Crowder

fpbp

Falling for yt Maine street meteors is practically the same as falling for celebrities.

>gladiuses
at the forefront of a shield wall sure, but axes are also important there and you absolutely want spears in the second row.

Rapiers are good single combat without shields if you can't carry a spear with you, so basically your go-to civilian open carry weapon.

Jason Unruhe

this

Because a progressive tax is more individualist than the tyranny of a regressive tax? It's not right or just to tax a man 30% of his income when 80% of his income goes to food and housing.

I'm on the right with the rest of you fucks, but you have the weirdest fucking sticking points.

Naked Ape is impossible to listen to. He has an unbelievably shrill voice.

How about a flat tax, or better yet, no tax?

>SkiDoo

What a retard

There are two big issues about it - first, that fucking gag was not mandatory, so that means that our dear skeptics don't read a goddamn contracts they sign.
and second - the CEO of Candid makes no secret of the fact that she wants to sell the app to Google and even cooperate with Google employees already. Depending on the fine print it might mean that skeptics won't be able to criticize the Google and if the Google really steps down the throat of this alternative media (and they will, I believe they really dropped the ball this election cycle and will go full gulags for everyone in the future), if that happens then the all-questioning skeptics will be allowed to only smile and maybe do some little feminist takedown videos.
Not to mention that Candid CEO already demonstrated her ability to reign in the people who shill for her.

Because making a market out of people's health is extremely unethical. Nobody should be denied health care in their country under any circumstances.

Yeah, the whole thing is an absolute clusterfuck.

>Depending on the fine print it might mean that skeptics won't be able to criticize Google
That wouldn't fucking hold up in court right? RIGHT?

I can't slav squat with a fucking spear, goddamit.

That is the hottest thing I have ever heard.

>tfw you will never be that alpha

Flat tax is regressive too.

No tax is an ancap pipe dream. I'd live in an Ancap utopia, but most people aren't okay with getting killed or raped or tortured because the dude down the street decided he didn't have any fucks to give about the NAP. Constitutional Republics with an armed populace are the only sensible option.

>Political on YouTube
It needs to stop

Stevens okay, but his opinions are a little extreme even for me. I mean jesus, he could make a klan member blush.

A five minute clip with him turns into a 3 hour special.

Good. Send me four hundred dollars. I need it for new teeth.

Redpill me on Black Pigeon Speaks? rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_Pigeon_Speaks

I like to watch Youtuvers I can somewhat respect while disagreeing. No point in just watching videos of people exactly the same opinions. Like Sargon of Akkad or Kraut and Tea.

To start changing the opinion of normies there's ShoeOnHead, maybe Chris Ray Gun.

For comedy at the expense of people I disagree with there's Jim, Naked Ape. In French I'm starting to see guys like this getting popular like Le Raptor Dissident.

Then you have guys like Common Filth, but he seems to be overdosing on redpills a bit.