I never realized Kim Dotcom was so based

I never realized Kim Dotcom was so based.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lizz_donnelly
youtube.com/watch?v=t2dct9ErA_g
youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI
google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enNZ730NZ730&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=2017-550&*
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>based 300kg hacker

>based
>New Zealander

lol

And banging women half his age and making white kids.

twitter.com/lizz_donnelly

>half German half Finnish
>New Zealander

What?

The leaks are actually helping Trump by diverting attention from the WH. The leakers are definitely on Trump's side.

Why do they want to stop trump when he wants to help America?
Is it the elites and globalists who are behind it?

He's even worse than an Zealander. He is, may kek forgive me for uttering this word, a kraut.

He doesn't mean the vault 7 leaks but the leaks from Trumps inside group.

Kim Dotcom is literally is the 400 pound hacker trump talked about during the debates

>based

Why do you faggots keep using this nigger slang

kek'd and checked for the glory of satin!

Based has been Sup Forums slang since before you were in high school you newfag

It's a Sup Forums meme

>being this new

drumpf is done

once the drumpf-putin relation is out the media is going ham,CNN already is making specials

drumpf is over

>"Trump wants to help America"
Trump wants to help three things, and those are himself, corporations, and the Mil. Ind. Complex.

best of mixes

youtube.com/watch?v=t2dct9ErA_g

The leaks make Trump look like he's not crazy talking about Obama wiretapping him. If anything it's a rogue group of whitehats trying to save the President from the Deep State.

He is just an attention whore. He doesn't have any information other than what he reads.

Funny you say that since his actions prove otherwise you CTR shill.

Aussies STILL haven't been banned from posting? Come on hiromoot, do your fucking job.

what did kek mean by this

Very American of you to call me an Aussie bro

>
>Funny you say that since his actions prove otherwise you CTR shill.

Like attacking the media and having twitter breakdowns. Promising coverage for everyone and then backing a bill that fucks half his voters

No, I don't like Clinton, thanks.
P.S., his actions do not prove otherways.
Nvr did I say that Clinton was better, it's just more of the old and it's sad that you're being blinded because you think that Trump will do anything different than any other politician that will have any actual major impact.

>Like attacking the media
Implying this is a bad thing. The media have been attacking HIM since day 1.

>having twitter breakdowns
If you call reguarly tweeting a breakdown, sure.

>Promising coverage for everyone and then backing a bill that fucks half his voters
Coverage for what? Healthcare? You know that it doesn't force people to have it anymore and that pre-existing owners of it don't lose it, right?
Stop listening to fake news you cuck.

To be fair my kind deserve and IP ban, not the Aussies. Russians and Trinis (not sure if it's more than the one tho) also are high quality posters, on point and not deserving of bans.

Well... His name is "Dotcom"

>Implies that universal government healthcare isn't necessary
>Implies that getting good government healthcare doesn't matter as long as it isn't mandatory

This guy is an honest to goodness crook. I don't bleieve anything he says.

We didn't even have forced government mandated healthcare 2-3 years ago and we got along just fine without it for the last 400 years.

If you think that the US is getting along just fine economy wise, you are either substantially richer than the average american or a massive dribbler. By the way, the US hasn't been a country for 400 years.

Thanks Agent Johnson.

You're right, it's closer to 550 years. It may not have been "called" America that long, but it was America.

he is criminal. Meme all you want but he's among the most self-serving people on the planet.

Did you take history?
I assume we are both calling it by the country, not the colonisation, because that's retarded.
You realise that 550 years ago is 1467, right?
i.e. before any colonisation in the country called America

He hasn't revealed anything or provided any kind of information or done anything other than stir attention and promote his websites. He has literally done nothing and you have no reply because you are a faggot. Facts are on my side.

Last time we heard from him he was pretending he had Hillary's emails.

He needs to stop being so fat though. Otherwise we won't have him around for long.

Landwhale tier body fat is never good for you.

YOU realize that we had several states that were colonized here before we became the UNITED STATES of America? We were a country lite for several hundred years before 1776 when European settlers came here by the thousands every day.

>facts are on my side
>doesn't research the facts about what he's done so far
Really activated my almonds.

Agreed, he could be so much more based if he was 6'7 and jacked.

"We had several states before we became the UNITED STATES" "We were a country for several hundred years before 1776."

-Are. You. A. Retard.

He's not exactly an intel wizard but he's still /our guy/

>Aussie trying to lecture Americans on their history
>implying that for 200 years before we became the United States that nobody lived here since it was founded

So tell us then what we were for 200 years before we became the USA?

He didn't say country, he said country lite you Fucking fake news piece of shit.

A colony, not a country.
P.S., the first English colonies in America were founded in 1604 (I think), which is less than 200 yeras before 1776.

Also, you STILL think I'm an Aussie?

Oh look an australian retard twisting words. Why don't you include the rest of what was actually said?

Because I'd rather not have to quote that again, lest my brain delete more braincells than it has already.

he made up dozens of wild claims during the campaign, said he was going to release this or that. don't believe a word this fat fuck says just because he's saying things you like to hear.

So you admit you can't tell the truth without hurting yourself? Wow so you're ACTUALLY retarded? Poor thing

>"I can't quote people correctly lest I lose brain cells"
Must be how all leftists think.

Tell the truth that 'YOU realize that we had several states that were colonized here before we became the UNITED STATES of America? We were a country lite for several hundred years before 1776 when European settlers came here by the thousands every day. '? Or was there another truth? Because that is NOT the truth

What evidence that I am a leftist?

He means WH leaks. Not vault 7. Clearly a cabal of guilty fuckers following it's prime directive:

PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

>Trump wants to help (...) corporations, and the Mil. Ind. Complex.

Why?

Sorry Aussie, only countries older than 125 years can post ITT

He doesnt, it's just Australian shitposting.

Because he wants power, and helping corporations and the Mil. Ind. Complex means that he makes his own power more. Additionally, he is a retard patriot who thinks that America is a force for good, etc.

Alright, any non-sperg Americans want to post to restore my faith in your country not being 100% retarded?

>based
Guy is A+ opportunist and a wannabe kike.
First he was a martyr just because his shitty service was attacked by copyright kikes, now he's riding populism wave. Fuck that fag.

You're the spergelord here. There's a reason why Australians have a bad rep here and you're contributing to it by shitposting, lying and stirring up trouble.

Amazing what kind of girls you can get with 3/4 of a billion dollars in the bank.

>Implies I am shitposting by claiming America has not been a country for 550 years.

But he already has power and if he wants to help corporations why aren't they supporting him?

newfag detected

Because if you make people angry at one person, i.e. at Trump, or you make them pleased with him. Basically if you make people divide themselves over issues like Trump, they ignore actual issues that aren't affected by him.

rather a Jerry than you, achmed

If you want to get into technical terms then yes, America has not been a country until 1776. But no colony in history was as big as the US before we became a country and our colony back then was bigger than most states at the time so to call it a colony instead of a country at the time is a bit misleading, if only technical.

Is this about Vault 7? Israel/Bibi leaked that info to Wikileaks to help Trump + other reasons.

Don't know about the other previous leaks, but it's possibly true. The CIA and deep state are factional. You've got people who support and hate Trump and whatever in between.

Is it me or is he starting to get /fit/

because for a fat guy he's got the legs of someone who's been working out.

No homo.

How old is Germany then you dunce

our colony back then was bigger than most countries at the time***

Do you know what a country is? A country is not a large piece of land with a lot of people. A country is any group of people with a government. Since America did not have an independent government, it was not a country until 1776/81

Around 135 years or something. Not quite sure

And Hillary wouldn't cause a divide? Would corporations treat her the same?

>he wants to help America
That's why they want to stop him

youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI

>for a fat guy he's got the legs of someone who's been working out.

when you're fat every day is leg day.

Hillary would only cause a divide because Trump is hated by 50% and loved by the other half

Made me think
I guess the MIC thinks cyber and hybrid war means less revenue for them

>based for stating the obvious

stay mad, abo

Sorry what?

Then situation would be virtually the same so I'll ask again, if Trump wants to help corporations why aren't they supporting him? Why doesn't he let them import cheap workforce or outsource jobs to the 3rd world?

>if random person does confirmation bias to me HE IS BASED

It's still nigger slang. We just appropriated it.

Why do you need to outsource jobs or import a cheap workforce when you can just manipulate your citizens into thinking they are not a cheap workforce when they actually are? You actually think that Trump is an enemy of corporations? They simply need a divisive issue, such as race issues, feminism, etc., to keep people distracted from important economic issues. Trump being president doesn't affect them, but it does keep people arguing about bullshit.

The MIC prefers good old war with weapons and shit

And...?

>Why do you need to outsource jobs or import a cheap workforce when you can just manipulate your citizens into thinking they are not a cheap workforce when they actually are?
Seems to me like you're clueless regardind those important economis issues that you're raving about.

>You actually think that Trump is an enemy of corporations?
I'm not convinced that he wants to help them that's why I'm asking you to provide some examples.

>They simply need a divisive issue, such as race issues, feminism, etc.
Plenty of that with or without Trump.

>but it does keep people arguing about bullshit.
That's also nothing new and it seems that you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

You think I fell for powerful people keeping people in the dark? Oh Cicero, your Greatness, we know that You will save us from those ravel! Trump is just a propaganda tool. Most presidents are just puppets and propaganda tools, actually. P.S. I'm going to bed now, have a good afternoon I think for u. I hope you don't think that Trump is anything new

>I hope you don't think that Trump is anything new

Nope, but so far I'm thinking that he's a figure like Tiberius Gracchus rather than Sulla.

Respect

2017 - 550 = 1492 when columbus came

Retard

Back to doing it for free huh

Digits don't lie

KEK has revealed the 400pound hacker

The only greater hacker is Barron himself!

I wish he was Sulla.

google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enNZ730NZ730&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=2017-550&*

are
you
fucking
kidding
me

Additionally, Columbus didn't even colonise America or even land in America, he landed in the Caribbean