Euro Nationalism

I want to see some european nationalism. Represent eurofags, which country is best country?

obviously it's us, no competition

obviously it's us, no competition

>Which country is best
Divide and conquer thread.
Every country in Europe has its pros and cons.

Inferior scum

tpbp

Why is Turkey included REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Croatia definitely has the worst flag. Get your fucking checker board out of here

> wannabe austriand

B

WHAT THE FUCK

Turkey used to be horizontal. The angle is completly different then it used to be.

Britain props for flipping the finger to all EU cunts unlike us who got completely cucked

Russia is definitely the least cucked country in Europe. Then U.K. Then MAYBE Italy.

Finland is best. fuck other countries

I approve this message.

> uk least cucked after russia

T O P K E K
O
P
K E K
E
K

Wtf is fucking Roachia(turkey) doing in europe?!
NIGGER Shitskin detected REEEEEEEEEEE

Avoid balkans, the place is shit
Dont come

MANDELA EFFECT!!!11

obviously all of them but germania, no competition

I'd say uhhh

Sweden! :^)

UK obviously. Strong economy, strong military, flipped finger at the EU. Any more?

I'll kill any Muslim that says Andalucia belongs to them.

Russia belongs to Asia.

did someone called

And yet at 80% white, Russia is definitely not the least european country on this map.

These are identical countries.
Don't let the different flags fool you, they're just there for LARP purposes.

The only good countries are the ones that had the drive to colonize and conquer: UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, France, Russia.

Balkans are subhuman, and turkroaches aren't european.

germaniroaches pray to allah 10 times every day, wishing they were born austrian

stop lying

>euro
>turkey
Kys.

> serbs
> european

maybe a 1000 years ago, my cockroach friend ;)

This country

>Serbien muss sterbien

you are just as fucked as we are, your proportions are just lower to appear anywhere int he news.

I didn't make the map faggot. I assumed someone figured their NATO membership counted for something

The only reason you don't consider yourself german is because of denazification

Literally brainwashed and your ancestors would be disgusted by you.

Unless you aren't actually austrian and are a turk or something.

The EU.

It's Britain. We have done the most for the white race. We spread white people across the planet. Unlike the Spanish, the French or the Portubros, our college noes are actually successful because they are white...we didn't breed with natives, we got rid of them.

Also we are the only country so far to leave the EU. This is proof that we are the only country that cares about preserving itself.

>Biggest empire in history
>World War Champions
>World language
>Industrial revolution (without us you'd still be eating grass)

Feels good, man.

when the kebab is too salty

>austria
>calling someone else a roach
Top meme my friend

PAY DENBTS

Good job on the US.

> austrians are german

stop talking to me, you sad fucking excuse for a "nation"

we give you a good memester to get people hyped up, then you let him run the army and lose the war?

fuck off please, obviously we don't want shit to do with you, there's no honor in having to pay reparations

watch us enter a strategic alliance with russia and hungary, you cucklords are dead to us

Yea lul pay debts greece, germany needs more money to feed its wifes black kids FUG XD

All are fucked by globalists.

E E S T I
E
S
T
I

Your ancestors would be disgusted by you but okay

Nothing more cuck than letting russia in but okay pretend you are anything but cucked
For fucks a serb defending niggers not paying money back they owe.
I have seen everything now

I thought you guys had no roaches

Explain this one other serbs.

>Viro(alko)
DELET THIS REEEE

Remind me, who got zerged by Russians?

>serb deffending a greek
>EXPLAIN EXPLAIN
Its called friendship you robot. Not that you'd know. The only friends your nation has are fucking your wife and sister.

You are the commie now, you stupid fucking EUSSR bitchboy

Poland of course

We actually look more like sandniggers desu

memes aside, the answer is objectively the UK

Actually it could easily be explained by the fact that both of you are turkroach rapebabbys, and as such share a bond.

spain

Yeah and?
Who is the bigger cuck. The one who goes to war or the one who just lets them in?
So if a Greek came in and fucked your women and stole your money it would be fine because he is a greek?

Fuck man greeks already look like turks.
I wonder how many turks got away with owing you money by just saying they are greeks.
I am the commie for not wanting to give europe to russia
You fucking cuck.

someday muslims will be removed from europe friend, then they'll stop shitposting behind western flags like vermin

remember we are on best timeline

>Largest empire in human history
>Industrial Revolution
>World language
>World War champions
>Best military and naval history
>Best literature
>Best law system
>Best humour
>Best food and weather

How can continentals even compete?

>kazakhstan
>turkey
>georgia
>armenia
>uzbekistan
>albania

>European countries

Noice one, brother

Rule Britannia

Latvia and Estonia are the best!

does any more need be said?

a mud will defend this

Fuck off, make your own flag.

UK, of course.

yeah I recognize you as a roach because we have many roaches
What are you trying to tell me?

Whatever the UK sets it minds to, we accomplish. We created the new world and when we take up fascism we will do it right

yeah but this one ginger spastic muslim put a sharia law sticker on a lamppost once so your point is moot my friend

DANMARK DANMARK ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT!

Best not forget it Tysker.

>stars
How original, spic.

Dont you love how open german women are? I mean just look at cologne, 2000 people got laid and they just got into the country. You must be getting laid like crazy. Oh wait, they dont go for germans!

Fuck off Austria
The red-white-red Latvian flag (German: die banier der Letten ) was first mentioned in the chapters of the Rhymed Chronicle of Livonia (Livländische Reimchronik). This historical evidence places the Latvian flag among the oldest flags in the world. The chronicle tells about a battle that took place around 1279, in which ancient Latvian tribes from Cēsis, a city in the northern part of Latvia, went to war, bearing a red flag with a white stripe.

Livlädische Reimchronik:

die quâmen hovelîchen dar
mit einer banier rôtgevar,
daß was mit wîße durch gesniten
hûte nâch wendischen siten.
Wenden ist ein burc genant,
von den die banier wart bekant,
und ist in Letten lant gelegen,
dâ die vrowen rîtens pflegen
nâch den siten, als die man.
vor wâr ich ûch daß sagen kan,
die banier der Letten ist. (09223-09233)

> give europe to russia

literally WHAT nigga

lay off that TV, it's killing your brain

> russia wants to trade
> russia wants to co-operate in foreign policy
> meanwhile EU is promoting CIVIL WAR in a european country so some jew loligarchs can have a parliament re-shuffle and thousands of whites die

I'd give you bitchslap

How's that russian gas pipeling construction going? I enjoyed how east europe was lobbied to deny free transit fees, because russia is evil. The best part is that in the future either buy from you or from saudi goatfucks.

It was also neat how you told Croatia to give up their oilfields in Syria in exchange for NOTHING

seriously fuck off, you braindead commie

>united states
>thinks a flag is all about aesthetics
You cant make this shit up
NO CULTURE
O

C
U
L
T
U
R
E

Dude it was rape exactly because nobody wants to fuck you roaches.

Sure Women hate tall and blonde man.
They love a head smaller roaches all with black hair and dark brown eyes.

Each country has its pros and cons, and I don't like Italy a lot, but
>we are forced to fish them from the sea by the (((EU)))
>the vasy majority of them passes through Italy to get into their northern european havens
>population is still ~95% ethnic italian because we get rid of them ASAP
>everybody hates rapefugees with a passion and will say it openly at the point that the left doesn't push anymore for their suicide policies apart for "m-muh human rights" and are greatly a minorance and joked on by everybody
>despite the shadow government of the organized crime that holds about 1/3 of our country we still manage to be a big piece of the international game, economically

Our baby boomers are a cancer but I guess it's a common thing nowadays. I think we are breddy based all things considered

Serbs ARE roaches.

kek in Danish we do not differentiate between Germans and Austrians. You are all just Tyskere from the lands of the Tysk and you all just speak Tysk.

>watch us enter a strategic alliance with russia and hungary,
Good luck with that.
Don't fuck up hungary while you are at it.

>calling me a commie while completely falling for denazification

You are a literal joke.

You've gotta admit though, US flag looks great.
Also, Serbia is the best country, obviously. Guns are legal, not too many liberals, etc.

How does it make you feel? Knowing that you will stay a virgin, not pass your genes, watch your country die, and all that while watching niggers and roaches fuck your women?

Fuck you Frenchie

Panscandinavian emprie is best country.

It's nice to think you have that opinion of yourself. After all, you're just Catholic Serbs.
Of course it is, Mohammed.

I have no idea if you are a Swede or Norwegian

But hes right. You're not of European blood and even geographically you're not in Europe. It's like adding China or Egypt.

Im not commenting on his flag im commenting on his mentality.
Also sure its great that guns are legal but its not so great that we have 2 million people living off of welfare either as penzioneri or social cases.
And its not that great that i have to pay 63% of my profits as tax for those same people who never worked a day in their life.
>this kills the croat

> falling for denazification

Do you not understand how idiotic this sounds coming from you of all "people"?

> has an american base in his country
> pays reparations
> even his meme "right-wing" parties can't get more than a couple seats in the parliament

tell me about more about being "denazified"

Somali actually
Thanks

>You're not of European blood
Seriously?

If balkans are European, so are we. At least the west part of the country.

Irony is wasted on you roaches.
But I do know croats and you guys are white and as big as germans.
Is there really such a big difference between Croats and Serbs?

That is true, taxes are pretty shit and imported goods are expensive as hell, but the economy is not all that bad, I think you could easily live alone with 30 000 and start a family with combined income of 50-60 000.

>W-we are white
No, you're not
>T-t-the western part is!!
Oh fuck off

Yes, seriously. You're from Asia, not Europe. Are you delusional?