/mpg/ MADAME PRESIDENT GENERAL - Drumpf's impeachment looming ever closer edition

>Donald Trump's wiretap tweets raise his risk of impeachment
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-impeachment-wiretapping-20170306-story.html
>Former labor secretary counts four ways he can be impeached right now, with a fifth on its way independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeached-four-grounds-labor-secretary-a7619906.html
>Alameda City Council has passed a resolution asking Congress to investigate whether to impeach President Trump. google.com/amp/abc7news.com/amp/politics/alameda-calls-for-impeachment-of-president-donald-trump/1790290/
>Harvard Law Professor says wiretap claims could get him IMPEACHED google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-barack-obama-wiretapping-claims-harvard-law-professor-noah-feldman-a7616241.html?amp

>The 7 Most Compelling Reasons Donald Trump Could Be Impeached
bustle.com/p/the-7-most-compelling-reasons-donald-trump-could-be-impeached-42328

>Congress can REMOVE Trump without impeaching him time.com/4692507/congress-remove-donald-trump-impeachment/
>Rachel Maddow: More pieces of Russia Dossier are confirmed youtu.be/5exiuko3-nQ
>Trump WANTS State Dept to be weak for Putin's sake youtu.be/FzYjebmHlPM

Here's what we know:
* Drumpf will be impeached because he worked with Russia to hack the general election
* Mike "gay suicide makes me happy inside" Pence will be impeached because of his emails
* Paul "Closeted Homosexual" Ryan will not be permitted to be president due to the upcoming medicare fraud controversy
* Drumpf's appointees worked closely with Russian intelligence agencies to hack the general election and they will be charged and convicted; therefore, that cannot be president.

WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL ELECTION THAT THE RUSSIANS CANNOT HACK AND FINALLY MADAME PRESIDENT WILL GET TO RIGHTFULLY SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

HILDAWGS WE RIDE 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XuZTF1u1fx0
youtu.be/7TGeeT2PTmM
youtube.com/watch?v=gCvMMSTOl4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You spent too much time on this faggot. TLDR

Hi Hilldawgs!!!!

Wake up everyone! Time to get up and celebrate Blumpf's impeachment!

You're putting so much effort in, I can't tell if this is ironic or not

Bump.

POTUS office is not a place for a tantrum-throwing manbaby.

Be careful what you wish for. You think deposing a fairly elected president won't lead to anything other than civil war?

Lolberals actually believe this.

It makes me wonder why all Sup Forumsedditor manchildren didn't go back to rebbit after Trump's election.

Look at all of the protests going on. They hate Blompfh so much. His time is almost through.

youtu.be/XuZTF1u1fx0
youtu.be/XuZTF1u1fx0
youtu.be/XuZTF1u1fx0

You libshits have an interesting tendency to create false realities for yourselves.

Tell me this, what is it about your life that's so bad that you have developed this defense mechanism? What is it that's wrong with you that makes you feel like an outcast?

Perhaps if we work on fixing your personal neurosis you'll be better fit to cope with reality.

Really trying to help you here.

Are those graphs of all of the people losing Obamacare? Or are they of the number of immigrants whose rights Zarumfph has violated?

"Fairly"!?! Are you kidding me!? The only reason he's in the Oval Office is because of Russia! He was personally installed by Vladimir Putin!

You'll see. You allllll see

Hahahahahaha Drumpftards are going to cry so much. Can't wait to taste the rightards' tears!!!!!!

Here have a bump.

>Mike "gay suicide makes me happy inside" Pence

pretty good, I'll add that one to my collection

They've been protesting forever and accomplished nothing.
It's almost like protesting does nothing except put money into the hands of the fake newscasters that record them.

Here's how bernie can still win..

Oh yeah? How about how Dromfphz lost all three debates? Pic related.

And when is he going bankrupt again? How many times was it? 11? 19? Who can keep trash?

And Ivanka's businesses are going to fail, just like Daddy's

*sips tea*

I'm 100% certain you're one of those Trump supporters that intentionally act like a liberal to make them look like morons.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 11/10

Nobody needs to PRETEND to be Hillary's supporters.

Hillary WON the popular vote by MILLIONS. There are so many supporters, it's insane. Remember, Drompf LOST. Drumpf only is sitting in the Oval Office because of archaic rules, racists voting for him, and because of Russia.

Oh and the Comey letter.

Oh, you posted again. You sure are working hard. I think you need some recognition ...
Here is your last incarnation- speak again and I will post the new crew list.

Yeah Bernie was winning the votes but the delegates went to the crumbling hag anyway.
The popular vote only matters when you lose.
Also i'm still convinced you're a closet Trump shill.

They are cowards and unable to face that fact. Also, they are socially awkward, which makes the cowardice greater.

You're not supposed to doc people. That's messed up!

Delete this. NOW!!!!

"Closet Trump shill" ha! As if I'd support President Pussygrabber. And you'd have to be a closet supporter because you'd be so embarrassed to support him.
Bernie is an old loon. He lost fair and square. Bill Maher even said so. youtu.be/7TGeeT2PTmM
youtu.be/7TGeeT2PTmM
youtu.be/7TGeeT2PTmM

Ivanka's sales are at record highs right now. Try reading current real news.

Lmao the irony is hurts

Then why did five different companies get rid of her lines? And marshalls and TJ maxx ripped down all of her signs. Hahaha they're embarrassed to carry that KKK hellspawn's trash.

I bet the meager sales she does have is from Blompf buying his daughter's stuff just to try to make it look like people care.

Maybe next time, kiddo.

(If she isn't in prison or dead by then)

11 or 19? So you clearly don't know your information because that's a very large gap. But also he has had 100s of businesses. Old saying goes 100 businesses will fail for every 1 that succeeds so if trump is doing that well then he seems pretty competent. Also he lost those debates because they're so painfully onesided. It's hard to make good points if you get interrupted every time

Okay, the thread has run its course and OP and co got their (You)'s from random retards who cant control their autism and just not reply. They've putted themselves as pure shitposters, can the mods do their fucking jobs now?

Lame.

This isn't Old Looney Bernie General. His place is in the trashbin of history. He didn't even get to the general election, unlike the historic victory of Hillary Rodham Clinton. The queen.

We're upset that a foreign nation has subverted democracy and put that Pussygrabber in office. IMPEACH NOW!!

Say it shill, say the words

fuck off jewish whore
you lost, deal with it

That's so childish. You're mocking a woman for following her dreams. When have you ever tried at something on that level? Never. Because you're too busy on a message board. Hillary is an inspiration to millions of boys and girls across the country!!!

HE got interrupted. Ha! He's the one saying WRONG! over and over. He was very childish

Wtf

Jewish!? Hillary is Christian

she is jewish
she defended a pedo knowing he did it
only jews can have so little morals

*rolls eyes* of course Trump supporters are antisemitic! See? That's why they blamed the bomb threats on his supporters! You're all racist sexist xenophobes!

I am not sure if this is bait so I post memri TV

Is this now a memri TV thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=gCvMMSTOl4Q

No!!! This is to celebrate the life and accomplishments of Hillary Clinton, our new president!!!

How does it feel getting 0.05 cents per post?

What exactly is the point of this thread? Are you just bored?

See above

>This is to celebrate the life and accomplishments of Hillary Clinton, our new president!

Hillary WON the popular vote by MILLIONS. There are more people who wanted her to be president. I want to speak with fellow supporters so we can work together to purge this place of alt-right racist rhetoric.

Alright well I'm just gonna chalk this up to bad bait and let the mods derete.

If Donald Drumpf was removed from office and replaced by Hillary Clinton, I'd probably feel pretty good about it.

I'm with her!

but she is not president and she did not accomplished anything

Whatever. Sorry I'm not screaming the N-word like Drumpf's other worthless bigot supporters.

Omg awesome!!! Glad you're on our side. We're Stronger Together, as you know.

Sounds like it's better for us than if Russia was Europe's supplier.

Hillary Clinton thinks ahead.

>scince

Stop doing Benghazi

>Benghazi
>a couple Americans died
>hundreds of mudslimes died

Sounds like a win to me.

autism is a disease that needs to be purged

Hillary Clinton supporters, everybody.

Spot the Jihadi!

>W-we'll ban them!!!

Fuck that, Obama already gave us the answer: drone strikes