Pope Francis issues veiled warning about Donald Trump: 'Populism is evil'

Pontiff also confesses to moments of spiritual doubt in interview with German newspaper Die Zeit

Pope Francis has warned in an interview with a German newspaper of the dangers of rising populism in western democracies.

The pope told Die Zeit on Thursday “populism is evil and ends badly as the past century showed.”

He also said he rejects any kind of cult around the papacy and that he's a normal believer just like everyone else.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pope-francis-warning-donald-trump-populism-evil-die-zelt-ends-badly-western-democracy-a7620016.html

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-28/george-soros-conjures-hitler-attack-ascendant-populists-warns-democracy-now-crisis
youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satan please resign

WTF is he on about almost all great civilizations were destroyed by outsiders.

This faggot is referring solely to the holocaust as if that's the only thing that's ever happened in all of history.

Fuck I hate this child fucking commie faggot

Long read, but worth it.

>TRUSTING THE VATICAN MAFIA

>EVER

faggot niggerfaggot cocksucker cuck
how can we only export faggot commies to the rest of the world

>the Holocaust happened

>“populism is evil and ends badly as the past century showed.”
You mean the past century of rapid technological and medicinal growth?

This Pope is clearly a puppet.

and it should happen again

This fucking pedo enabling, faggot empowering, Muslim loving, kike puppet heretic needs to be burned at the fucking stake. A total disgrace to Christ.

>He also said he rejects any kind of cult around the papacy and that he's a normal believer just like everyone else.

This is at least true. One of the Pope's titles is The Servant of the Servants of God.

Pope needs a big black cock foot in his mouth.

(((They))) even got the pope. Does this mean catholics are cucked or all of Christianity since it's (((their))) offspring

>protestant country becomes more nationalist
>pope warns against populism
>kisses the feet of muslim rapefugees

This guy is just mad that the next Christendom won't be Catholic.

>it should have happened

This guy is evil.

Tl;dr?

APOSTATE
P
O
S
T
A
T
E

Wasn't this the pope that was in the Hitler youth?

>Christ was a jew
>entire religion irrelevant

They got to him ages ago

Jesus look at the pay difference between a rabbi and a catholic priest and you wonder why the west is falling

nope, that was the last one, Benedict+

Look into the gospel of Philip, the forbidden sayings of the Christ. Know why the jews put one of their own on the cross and separated him. Seek the gospel of egypt and know how everything ties together.

the fire of gnosis and the song of synchronicity are what ((they)) have stolen from you

take the nazirite oath as samson, jesus, hitler and trump before you, and let us save the west with holy fire

>populism is evil and ends badly
>but islamification is good and clearly nothing bad comes of it, it's Europes moral obligation to embrace rapefugees

The Anti-Pope is quite silly. The rising spirit of nationalism is being specifically caused by the globalist agendas being carried out by the bankers who control their USSR 2.0 european union

I miss him

Nah, we miss the Old Popes.

fucking gnostics

The value of the vatican palace would be astronomical, and thats before you factor in the treasures and other miscellaneous things in holds. Jesus would have a field day flipping shit if he came back to this

"Ferdinand".
"Fetch the Judas Cradle"

The Pope is a mouthpiece for the globalist shilling left. He realizes that he will not last long if the EU cucks fall out of power.

Nationalism is the only way to deal with foreign invaders. They put memeAIDS in the water/air/television and watch what happens. If something fucked was going on they wouldn't need to spy on us. Humans naturally degenerate, we are overpopulating, but people are also paying to burn systems of control to the ground.

We did not ask for this.

is this true?

can you give us more examples?

thanks for the quick rundown. Funny out that book was published by one of (((them)))

Yes it is true, all of it.

Obama was behind it.

Why do Italians love nigger toes so much?

Fuck you reddit, just fucking read it you cock sucker.

>I want other people to do my reading, thinking, and analysis for me because I can't read very well with nigger cock in my ass and mouth

When this nigger will resign? or be killed?

Pope-pulism is Evil

The Pope is a Pimp

No, this guy is an argentine

Hes the reincarnation of Jesus. The evil side of course hate him but its in their nature.

I like how the guy with the obviously satanic name tries to get the gnostics not to procreate.

Both of the guys who mention astrology heavily can fuck off.

There is value in many of the other teachings here. Valentinus saying that souls are not equal ( Godel, Escher and Bach proves this mathematically.) Much of the heresy of the reserrection of christ being memetics instead of the physical body makes sense in the modern context.

I was banished from the church for a young age for working with paredri, but now Kek comes to save us all. Really makes u think.

They taste like chocolate, it's delicious you should try

You couldn't be more wrong.
He's the antichrist.

No you are satans puppet yourself.

I received a Jesuit education, and the Pope's message and ideas are consistent with the teachings of the church, especially on social issues, to wit:
The seven principles of Catholic social teaching are:
Dignity of the Human Person.
Call to Family, Community and Participation.
Rights and Responsibilities.
Preferential Option for and with People who are Poor.
Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers.
Solidarity.
Care for God's Creation.

tl;dr, Catholics are commies.

are you sure you know whats going on?

Im positive about it. But you should really think about what Jesus would say about the current situation.

This faggot cannot do or say anything without the fucking Synagogue of Satan telling him to.

George Soros Conjures Hitler In Attack On 'Ascendant Populists', Warns "Democracy Is Now In Crisis"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-28/george-soros-conjures-hitler-attack-ascendant-populists-warns-democracy-now-crisis

>what Jesus would say about the current situation.

he would say "GTFO of babylon, ima 'bout to tear this shit up bro".
But of course, for you it doesn't matter what jesus would say because for cathocucks:
1. it has to be approved by the vicar of rome else it didnt happen.
2. jesus is not coming back because catholics think the bible is all parables and not to be taken literally (were just meme'n guis! juss do what the pope says)

Mark my words, this pope will be responsible for the downfall of the catholic church. His farleft demeanor, influenced by podesta and his circle, have forced myself and several others to stop going to catholic services.

Reminder that Franco is a fake pope until Benedict dies.

Francis is following in Benedict and John Paul's footsteps.

>this is the first bad in the history of the RCC
>a new world mong is enough to destroy one of the oldest institution and succeed where proddies and a handful of degenerates did not

>Nah, we miss the Old Popes.

BASED FATHER

>>Let third worlders pour into your country
>>It is what God would want you to do
>>NOT THE VATICAN THOUGH
>>THIS PLACE IT TOO HOLY

>Jesus would have a field day flipping shit if he came back to this

"And Jesus went in... and cast out all them that sold and bought... and overthrew the tables... and said unto them... My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

>Pontiff also confesses to moments of spiritual doubt in interview with German newspaper Die Zeit
Well there's nothing wrong with having spiritual doubt... That happens to everyone, even the apostle Peter had doubt when Jesus was directly in front of him. And it also happened to saint mother Theresa of Calcuttah.
Matthew 14:29-31
29 Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”

31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

Try a real redpill you gnostic retard

www.anintroductiontogod.com

he would say ' take my place bro, i got more shit to teach the people' and i would jump on the god damn nade for god and country

Can we set up a antipope?

>1 Thessalonians 2:14-16King James Version (KJV)

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>Acts 3:13-15King James Version (KJV)

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

>Titus 1:10-11King James Version (KJV)

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

>Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>"And Jesus went in... and cast out all them that sold and bought... and overthrew the tables... and said unto them... My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."
>but ye have made it a den of thieves."

gnostic saint

you hipocrite piece of shit

>populism is evil but globalism is good

No lie, I want somebody to mortally wound this faggot to see if he survives.

Because EVERYTHING else fits.

Catholicucks btfo.
Protestantism (Anti-lgbt/sola scriptura protestants) and Orthodoxy are the only forma of acceptable Christianity.

I actually laughed 10/10 :D

>it's what Jesus would do

I'm good thanks

>yes goyim, listening to the people is evil

He has pushed me away, and I've been a practicing Catholic my whole life. If being Catholic now means being a mouthpiece for globalist ideals, then count me out. I'll just be a spiritual person who condemns the anti pope.

That piece of shit praised atheists and jews,I shit on him.

>watch it drumpf

so have the majority of Catholics/Christians in general realized this guy isn't religious yet? I knew it years ago.

Wasn't Jesus a bit of a populist religious leader? Isn't Pope Cuckus not "[leaving] therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's"?

Pedophilia is evil, you dirty satanic scumbag

Hello

youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY

The Pope should be put on a terrorist watch list.

All Catholics serve Satan. They always have and they always will.

>Catholics are commies
Aside from being the polar opposite, of course.

>protestant education
>ever