A N I M E

Are anime and all it related hobbies "degenerate"/bad?

This place was founded as an anime discussion board, but since then it has come a long way and now I feel the general consensus on Sup Forums is that anime is undesirable. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3l24H0eizdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you dislike anime?

I dislike anime because Hillary didn't win :^((((

hab spaß in der anime welt

>Talks about Anime
>Post vidya game character

touhou is pretty much animu at this point

its ok

But animu is pure

youtube.com/watch?v=3l24H0eizdY

>weebs will never reproduce and go extinct
Have you taken the redpill yet? Anime cured autism.

>Talks about anime
>Posts a Touhou character

This, Touhou is not a fucking anime.

It's ironic whenever you see someone hating on japs on an image board based on/for anime hee hee

Moderation is key. You can partake in a bunch of activities that could be vices but it doesn't become degenerated until it becomes compulsive or obsessive.

Drinking isn't degenerate unless you become a drunk and cant control yourself, sex doesn't become degenerate until it involves more than a man and a woman gambling isn't a problem if you're not falling asleep at the slots. So on and so on.

Anime isn't degenerate if you enjoy it for the right reasons. Just be careful you don't over indulge and let it become degenerate.

This

>Just be careful you don't over indulge and let it become degenerate.
Am I a degenerate if my entire house is decorated in animu merch from head to toe but I still work a high paying job desu

>and related hobbies
I have never heard of anyone who plays touhou and doesn't consume anime, besides that there is so much spinoff material the character is more prominent in animu&mongo than in actual vidya.

Wow thid id a great thread, fag.

Shut up fag it's the same art style

>anime and related hobbies.
>and related hobbies
I know both you got fucked by Russia, then by Germany, then by Russia again, but considering you won in the end I was expecting more from you.

This just changes the question to "when is it degenerate". Where do you draw the line? Do you use the medical way and only consider it degenerate when it starts having a negative impact on the person's life? So someone like Melon-Pan (pic related) would be a non degenerate since he is, despite the looks, a functioning member of society?

leaving this thread open just in case people post more cute anime grills

>anime discussion board

>not a Mongolian rice paddy forum

Anime is not an artstyle, its just Japanese animation.

Manga and Video Games that share a similar artstyle with most anime are not considered anime.