I need some advice /pol

An Indian friend of mine got engaged to a white bitch after she got pregnant with his kid (northern Indian not a black sooty west Indian)

He hates her and regularly gets pissed off and hits her. Normally nothing that bad but the occasional black eye and brusing.

A few days ago he got really angry and knocked out one of her teeth, she called her mother and she convinced her to go to the police.

I had been at their house once last year when he hit her, when it happened I just left but she remembered and last night txt me asking if I would talk to a cop about it, guessing to prove a pattern of behavior.

I havent replied to her so far, should I side with the white or the brown cunt who beats white women. I kind of think she deserves it for race mixing.

What would /pol do given that hes brown, on a working visa and might get deported if hes convicted.

Support the shitskin, Burn the coal pay the toll

stop being a whitknighting cuck
this is why you have low birth
bitches need to be disciplined every now and then.

Side with NEITHER

the woman-hitting Indian is afterall a lowly Indian subhuman

and the dumb white bitch is also a subhuman because she's not only stupid enough to fuck an Indian, but to try to stick with it after it hits her

Both are subhuman and you should try to ruin their lives as much as possible.

I think this is the correct answer

You need to stand up for the truth, in this instance and life in general. The next girlfriend will end up in hospital probably

>I kind of think she deserves it for race mixing.
Now she learned a lesson.
Help her out.

Hitting womin is nigger behavior.
Rat him out.

>north indian
>hits women

lemme guess..low caste ?

OP, I would have probably believed this if it was Britain, but I thought people in New Zealand were civilized? I do not believe your story at all.

Poo in loos just rape them

correct answer

Kill them both

post a happening thread or live feed if possible

Then kill yourself

POO

Our filthy neocon government imported droves of filthy fucking Pajeets and chinks over the last 6 years, basically if they studied at one of our shitty Universities and spend like 50k on education they would get residency.

Its also why our current government is going to get destroyed by the populist, anti immigration NZ First party (The leader is friends with Farage) in this years election but the damage has been done sadly.

This is quite common now, useless Indians working at super markets and gas stations. Its really sad in Auckland. The rest of the country is ok thought.

Why does Sup Forums hate South Indians/Dravidians?

>We created the first civilization in Southern Asia
>We actually poo in the loo
>Our infrastructure is superior
>We're less violent
>We're the best educated portion of the country
>Barbaric customs like sati are northern indian
>Our food is delicious

What gives?

> touch the poo drown in the loo

He said his family owns a bunch of real estate in some city north of Delhi. His brother killed someone in a bar fight a few years back and they paid like 100k USD to make it go away so they're pretty rich.

Even the high caste beats their women.

Whatever gets the pooinloo deported. Make your country whiter, even if it's by a little bit. Besides even racemixing sloots can learn from their mistakes and end up having white children with some cuck.
>inb4 white knight

you help her faggot

Women are irrational and don't make good decisions. Fuck him, he sounds like he's well on his way to becoming a rapist. And fuck his inferior culture as well.

Rat him the fuck out.