How brutal is Sup Forums?

>how brutal is Sup Forums?

We did it lads, we german news now.

m.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/wie-brutal-geht-es-auf-Sup Forums-zu-14916660.html

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://m.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/wie-brutal-geht-es-auf-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Translation faggot

I'm so happy this is Sup Forums. It should draw a lot of the newfags from here over there. No more traffic needs to come to Sup Forums

>Translation faggot
No surprise, ahmed cant read german.

>Wie brutal geht es auf "Sup Forums" zu?

Natürlich ultrabrutal.

Personally I am tires of the general concept of blaming the entire site. A menally ill person posted some shit on a open to all web site.
Media spins it as usual and then its evil 4chans fault. Fuck the blaming for one persons shit .

... said the german?

There's no proof that the German autist posted here
Fake news

Couldn't agree more, but Sup Forums will never have the pay-to-play shill problem

Who is this Sup Forums?

Uh your a kraut right?

it was done on Sup Forums not Sup Forums.
I think last week.

And it wasn't the murderer but a guy who chatted with him.

yeah what happened to this guy?
last we heard he killed some old hairy woman and he was waiting for her teenage daughter to get home so he could murder-rape her to death, and the father of the little boy he killed, a bike gang member, was readying up the troops to go find him and murder his ass, but then I went to sleep

have they caught him yet?

yes but the point being the artical like all of the news brings it up blaming all of Sup Forums

The Eternal Jerry strikes again

translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://m.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/wie-brutal-geht-es-auf-Sup Forums-zu-14916660.html&edit-text=

Yeah, but it's not like the Lügenpresse cares about facts. They only need to "differentiate" when it's one of their pets blowing themselves up again.

Your right. It is only some radicalized 4chaners that set a bad example for the rest. We are the site of peace.

„Sup Forums“ wird in den Medien zwar selten erwähnt, ist aber eine der meist genutzten Seiten im Internet

(((they))) dont want the public to get redpilled