Holy shit they're still going on about Sessions

What does he know/what is he going to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us03082017_U359btrr.pdf/
renaissanceweekend.org/participants/illustrativelists.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

Another article.

I'll sum it up for you:

Sessions and the Russian ambassador were at the same Trump speech.

They REALLY want this guy gone.

Look at that headline lmao. Literally just pulled out of their asses.

inb4 disinfo alphabet soup comes and tries to prove it's true

>Sessions can't shake Russia because we literally will not shut the fuck up about it

>6 in 10 think illegals should be able to stay

And this is why I no longer give two fucks about what happens to this nation of beta bitch nigger cuck kike loving faggots.

>implying the majority of Americans even know who Sessions is

There's a reason why we don't let popular referenda decide our national politics

>literally clown thinks thought

Keep in mind that the guy in charge of this shit (Idk the name or title) already said that they're not going to seek Sessions resignation over this shit, so the left is literally hoping that he resigns himself over their bitching alone.

Actually, that 6 in 10 think they should be able to say 'and eventually become citizens.' Another 1 in 10 (so 7 in 10 total) think they should be able to stay but 'not become citizens.'

Fake news he didn't lie under oath.

Quick Rundown:
>Jeff Sessions is 70 years old
>Former Army Captain (soldier, important)
>Basically doesn't care if Deep State tries to kill him
>Obsessed with law and order and justice and feels he has never been able to carry out his true mission in his long life
>Hates degeneracy with a raging passion matched only by Pence in Trump's cabinet
>Devout Christian, teaches Sunday School

Basically Sessions considers himself to be a warrior of God on a mission to purge the heretics and the Deep State needs to do everything it can to stop him from going after pizzagate.

poll conducted by who? Salon?

They probably asked:

>Should the RACIST TRAITOR SESSIONS resign before HE LITERALLY KILLS US ALL?!?!?

He talked about not meeting any ruskies under his official capacity.

He talked not the Russian ambassador as a senator and for a few minutes at some heritage foundation event. Literally nothing.

He's also critical of immigration, which is a big no no.

>could have been
>imagines a scenario

They actually have a "skip to comments" button on that article.
They're actively promoting people to give reactions about a news article they haven't even read.

Quinnipiac University

poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us03082017_U359btrr.pdf/

The faggot pedo army in the MSM are still pissed that their nigger king and pedo queen got fucked.

Yeah, but the main factor in Trump bringing Sessions on is he's basically a real life extreme Lawful Good paladin. Sessions is a pitbull that starts to turn semi-rabid when you discuss issues of law and order but Trump has him on a tight leash and he is a very strong ally for a very specific purpose.

Sessions wants to go after the elite Satanist pedos, that's why (((they))) are demonising him (and Flynn).

9/10 think they should all be deported
10/10 people think Franken should be tried for treason convicted and sentenced to the appropriate punishment for treason.

See?
I can make up fake poll results too!
And I don't even have a journalism degree!

We need to bring the truth to the masses whatever comes out

If this is an info war, pol is the best at it. Don't let some pedo grease balls scare you, we got to meme like it's going out of style. They're trying to destabilize the country and attempt civil war, but if everybody knows it's wrong they've got nothing to stand on

This. We are the Jews now.

I'm sure Franken is pedoscum.

Check this list: renaissanceweekend.org/participants/illustrativelists.htm

Pedos all. Real shame about the Astronauts. Makes me wonder if we ever did go to the moon.

pretty much.
you cannot allow someone with an actual backbone and clear conscience to get into any position of influence, because you'll have nothing to stop him from tearing you a second asshole