Redpill me on this guy Sup Forums

Redpill me on this guy Sup Forums

based new media personality

Huge liberal faggot lives NYC op kys immediately you shitposting half nigger

Hillary loving faggot somehow got his deformed face on a commercial for ....you guessed it....Samsung

How's your crack?

HULLARU CLONTIN

He's an orc welp really.

He's a goofy looking fuck who got rich off JewTube because people are stupid and for some reason watch his vlogs.

cuckgoblin.

I will never understand why people watch fucking Vlogs out of everything else

Are you using mobile to post while you herd those goats?

He is the troll that visits you in your dreams. If you don't pay his troll toll he'll sneak into your boy hole.

CNN just paid him $25 million so they can use his youtube channel to "reach the youth" (pic related).

Ugly sperg

when i discovered that guy i genuinely thought for 3 or 4 videos that he was actually a mentally handicapped person and that people watched and commented on his dumb fucking videos because they pitied him.

when after some research i discovered that he was "normal" and that people watched him cause they liked his shit videos i was like what the fuck

He admitted to h3h3 that Hillary paid him 4 million dollars to tell people to vote for him in that one YouTube video and that video is the ONLY reason he is relevant to Sup Forums.

There is nothing to redpill.

>redpill me on x

That's clearly against board rules
Sage

No, I'm using your laptop that your parents bought you while I'm fucking your mom.

People become fixated with e-celebs. They think they're part of some kind of community with them. It's like Twitch streamers.

There's people who sit in certain streams all day waiting for them to come on.

kill yourself

his granny was a rockette.

he makes bank off of making videos for retarded tumblr bitches
the editing is kind of cool, and i can't really blame him for taking advantage of a lucrative market

See the rules
No ..."red pill me on X"

Saged
Sage

Harelip

>face looks like it got ran over by a bus
>hair looks like it was cut with a weed whacker
>glasses are retarded
>has an annoying pussy voice
>hillshill
>neet cuck living in a shithole messy apartment
>gets no pussy

He's a literal loser

expensive cameras cannot replace a personality. also potato face.

>>neet cuck living in a shithole messy apartment
making the videos is his job. but it's not like he has to work anyway, he married a girl who is a south african diamond company heiress. living the /r9k/ dream.

There is nothing to know or care about that guy.

Also, saging this shill thread.

New media isn't real. He is a magnet for new jewtube autists to make videos.

Casey is a shill. That's all.

>boosted boards lmao
>dude, sneakers
>I bought my 15th drone this week
>Hillory Clint'ne