CNN pays Casey Neistat $25,000,000 for use of his youtube channel

Was it ever in doubt he was a fucking DNC shill???

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0In2GoCeg8W
youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

notice not a single american looking person on the cover of this magazine? It's like bollywood.

>25000000 for creating a channel on which you talk a bunch of shit without credentials, academic background or in fact anything backing up what you say.

I need to remind myself why I studied for 10 years every day, and it is getting harder and harder to justify it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0In2GoCeg8W

4 Kikes and a Nigger.

That's a great movie title.

THE RATINGS JACK

Free market faggot. The people want it. Neistat is in demand, you are not. Deal with it

Who?

>thinking all those views on jewtube are real human beans

Your fucking stupid.

>Neistat is in demand, you are not

And this is exactly the reason why society has hit the absolute bottom of the barrel garbage level... and sad thing is people like you just dont give a shit, society is at the edge of collapsing and you seem to think is a good think because youths care more about what to watch on their iPhones ® rather than trying to think about what future generations are gonna inherit.

Hillawee Clentan

I am voting for Hillawee Clentan

I saw a commercial with this faggit, my dad said "who the hell is that supposed to be?". Made me kek out loud

Kek. Based dad.

(((CASEY NEISTAT)))

Three Rings for the Chinese-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Goi toys in their halls of stone,
Nine for Juden doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,
In the Land of Frankfurt where the Shadows lie,
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

how could people watch that fetal alcohol syndrome survivor lookin dude for more than 10 seconds

Can someone do a "mayne stream meteor" on his face? Why is his mouth like that and does he really think hes hot shit with that hairstyle?

How the hell does even anyone watch this deformed shrek videos?

Yeah, but he's ugly beyond all comprehension. He can count his shekels but he still has to avoid mirrors.

You know those people who are retarded and look retarded but not retarded enough to know that they are retarded?

That's him.

Somebody else said it best.

He has a radio face with a newspaper voice.

When I look at that guy's face, I think:

that's worth $25m

nah i said it better

THIS
He's got the mayne stream meteor face

This is Jewish self-promotion in action, of course.

Has Bess Kalb had her payday yet? Because it's coming.

Nah mate I am 100% Sup Forums and I enjoy jewstats videos. His lifestyle is very entertaining and he rarely says libs hit. Honestly most of what he says is libertarian. I don't watch him for his political views but for his entertaining content. He is one hideous mother fucker though and I'm 99% sure he's getting cucked by his 6/10 wife that he worships.

Youre fucking retarded user. He's a new york lib. He made a fucking video about how everyone should vote for Hillary.

Casey pls go and stay go

Almost as many Jews as the alt-right

Tbh I quit watching him as the election ramped up. Typically he was reluctant to talk politics. I don't give a shit what you think. I think his videos are entertaining and he represents the American dream.

>look at me im so rich and my life is so cool i go skateboarding and have a lot of cool things

>entertaining

you are an absolute pleb

HIS hairline is fucking based though. Pisses me the fuck off. 27 and my shit looks like a quarter of that. End me senpai

Much more attractive than Casey.

Paid for by (((Jeff Zucker)))

CNN has literally become the largest kike propaganda network in history.

>Neistat is in demand
I've never met a single person who watches him, and now that it's out he's a paid shill, good luck

MSM (kikes) know alternative news is the future. What you're witnessing is the beginning of the take over. In a few years we'll be whining about how the kikes took over alt-media.

literally who

Why does that cunt Kamu Bell keep getting work?

I thought it was the end of his career when his show flopped hideously on FX years ago

> Free market
Funny how their kike YouTuber is promoted and pushed into the forefront after they took a shit on Pewdiepie.

Remember, the kikes will always be trying to subvert and steal from us and replace us with one of their tribe.

WhereEver there's a successful kike a good goy was ripped off and replaced.

I'd never even heard of this guy until like, October 2016 when it was found out he was shilling for Hillary and trying to get others to do the same. He's horrifically ugly, I don't think I could bear to look at him no matter what he was saying.

I found the arts school major faggot.

implying that CNN has $25 million dollars

>Has Bess Kalb had her payday yet?

The word is she works for one of the late night comedy shows

It's very fitting that the guy who runs CNN looks like a sleasy used car salesman.

>CNN in such dire straits that they couldn't even hire a decent looking whore.

>LOL FUCK ALL THAT IRAQ WAR SHIT THAT WE DUMPED TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO FOR DA JEWS THAT THIS MORON GOT US INTO WHO GIVES A FUCK DRUMPF IS A CHEETO FACE POOPY MONSTER LGBTQXD RIGHTS YALL

The democrats can't die off soon enough.

what a time to be alive.

Guy looks like something out of a Die Antwoord video.

fucking troll faced slut

Test

You beat me to it.

(((Neistat)))

youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ&t=2s

Literally who?

I watch shittons of youtube and don't know who any of them are.

>Be ugly annoying tool no one likes
>Make bullshit Youtube channel full of advertiser friendly content.
>Buy shit tons of traffic
>OH SHIT I'M A RICH AND FAMOUS TUBER!
>Companies shit their pants when they see your numbers and love your inoffensive, milktoast, boring content
>Pretending to be rich and famous Youtuber actually makes you rich and famous Youtuber

>damage control for media shills' soviet-tier propaganda by subtletly promoting communism

>>Pretending to be rich and famous Youtuber actually makes you rich and famous Youtuber

Trump became president using this method, so don't knock it.