Redpill me on love. Does it exist?

Redpill me on love. Does it exist?

Well, I have loved, and I still love.

So yes.

Love is the only thing that exists.

True love exists and I have experienced it but its not really something you experience through humans.

God is love and its love is so awesome its beyond are human mind to completely comprehend it.

Yes

is that skank still alive? looks close to death

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are absolutely wasting your valuable time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life, and if it is, then you're fucking up.

No, unless it's the love of your anime waifu that is definitely real

White girls sure love black guys, so yes it exists

Love is nothing but a deep rapport. Everything else is just romanticized garbage.

Romanticism ruined love for all of us. the modern ideals of love are false.
>

If you are under 35 you think it does.
Once your brain fully develops you realize that those feelings were silly kid emotions

Unconditional love and lust to satisfy one's pleasure giving centers are different things.

my wife's my best friend - we dream about the future together, plan to do whatever we want together, and fuck all the time. Next time you're feeling down, remember that I'm literally in the bathtub naked with a beautiful woman planning things we want to do to make ourselves and each other happy... and then kys because you'll never achieve that.

Yea, people who say it doesn't never experienced it.

They really do love each other. Or else they won't enter into such committed relationships

Ya gave me a giggle there user

My mom loves me.

She or you could die at any moment. Try not to grasp on to pleasures of this world.

Fuck off jesuscuck

R-rare?

>I'm literally in the bathtub naked with a beautiful woman
>2 Americans in a bathtub together
fake news

here's to a loveless old age, user

Enjoy her leaving you sooner or later when she cheats on you with a nigger and tells you "I don't love you anymore, let's break up".

Cuck.

No

Also, I really have experienced Gods love, I'm not just talking about it as some sort of metaphor or hyperbole.

I assume you'll experience it someday too but I'm not totally sure.

Not rare at all

>I'm literally in the bathtub naked with a beautiful woman

you is bipolar+transgendered?

Meme invented by romantic poets

this guy gets it

Now I feel like a retard

No

Beastiality shall not be tolerated.

You'll know how real it is if you ever lose it.

No, it doesn't exist. Lust is a real thing, love is a lie to sell you shit like Valentine's day.

If love was real then why does it fade? Why one day you can 'love' someone then next day not 'love' them. It's a lie.

its okay man. We're all burgers here.

kek

only BM WF

no, women are not capable of loving men. look how they act when they break up, look at how they use children as a weapon to try and destroy men's lives

a woman love is measurable to the lover dick size. never forget that.

It's not love as long as you seek some sort of fulfillment or validation from your relationship. Then it's just selfish neediness. No one else can "complete" you.

Love exists. It grows from trust, establishing common ground, and from being supportive and reliable (and receiving it in return).

Lust is not love.

Blind allegiance is not love.

You see less love these days, because emotional intimacy is strongly discouraged by cultural Marxist influences.

>If colonization was real then why does it fade? Why one day you can colonize someone then next day not colonize them. It's a lie.

really engaged my synapses