I want to tell you a gay story about my early childhood

I want to tell you a gay story about my early childhood.

I grew up in a small canadian village in the 80's, it was basically a shithole in the middle of the forest like most Canadian villages. All my friends were either anglo or irish. We used to build tree forts and shit.

One thing that bound us together was our common history.

I met one of my best friends who was scottish on the play ground. We got in a fight and we beat each other to a bloody pulp and it lasted for an hour almost before a teach broke it up. The teacher asked us what we were doing and we both looked at each other then told the teacher we were "playing".

We gained a mutual respect for each other after that and became best friends. We realized both our families were from scotland and read up on our clans and stuff, and we would share stories about our ancestors past deeds. It was pretty gay but it was one of the coolest friendships I ever had.

I had a babysitter named Mrs O'brian, she was some old irish widow who used to teach me how to bake cookies and watch old movies with me.

We would go to school and learn about british history and how awesome the empire was, and how we should feel very lucky that the british gave us this land to call home.

Fast forward 25 years.

>Every white person is either slav or hungarian faggot.
>schools are half brown
>everyone hates the british for no reason
>people see heritage as retarded

Canada will never be british again, Canada will never be great again. And you can thank every shitskin mongrel white for that, every chinese sushi eating homo, and every french cock chugging retard for that.

I wonder how my kids will feel growing up, surrounded by people they have nothing in common with.

Faggot

:(

take us back please. I don't want to live in this gay shithole anymore.

It's a sad story, what's worse is the same story is being repeated throughout the entire anglosphere

>I wonder how my kids will feel growing up, surrounded by people they have nothing in common with.

Thats what they have in common, a diverse culture, everyone's different. They will find common ground, universal truths. Like drinking and chasing pussy. Suck it up big baby, thats how this country is now.

I meant to call the canacucks a faggot.

Theres 2 canadians

A) Canadian Loyalists

B) Canacuck Faggots

Our day will come when the Red Ensign will be hoisted once more.

I hope so, I think that the old saying blood is thicker than water is very true. God bless.

feelsbadman

Notice how there is no Canadians in this thread. Because are all 15 yr old changs and panjeets.

Nuke us please.

Aye. Im gonna unload my Pro British pics

>That's what they have in common
>A lack of common things entirely

Congratulations your retarded.

FOREIGN
SOLDIERS

You're*

>I wonder how my kids will feel growing up, surrounded by people they have nothing in common with.

...meaning you and the missus?

You deserve it for trying to genocide the French colons

>Smiths Falls

Ayyyyy that's like 30 minutes from me.

Flashback to 1992 when multiculturalists and liberals were saying 'canada will never drop below 90 percent white':

>Canada will never drop below 90 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 85 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 80 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 75 percent white
You are here
>Canada will never drop below 70 percent white
>Canada will never adopt islam as a national religion
>the year is 2046

Thanks, I'm saving them.

You're welcome.

Yeah theres are recent from Sup Forums

Well said Canuck!

"Why should we fight" he asked me,
"'Cause England is at war?
Why are they fighting now, Dad,
What are they fighting for?
What does it mean to you, Dad,
To babes, and mum, and me?
The Germans won't come here
From away across the sea.
So why should you go there, Dad,
And leave us here to cry?
Is it cause England owns us?
Is that the reason why?"
His eyes look widely at me,
I tightly held my son,
And this is how I answered,
His questions one by one.

"We fight when England calls us,
For in her sacred keep
The ashes of our fathers
Lie in her soil asleep.
And many times for England
They fought that she'd be free,
And they are part of England,
And so, my son, are we.
And some may pass her by, lad,
And some may scorn her hand,
But we must be forever
A part of that fair land.
For everything we have son,
That's good and fine and just
Was washed in British blood
And given to us on trust.

"And we must keep that trust, son,
Against the force of greed.
And fight beside old England
Whenever she's in need.
And once again she's calling
Across the Empire wide,
And all her Empire answers:
"You'll find us at your side"
Oh yes, we're owned by England,
But we own England, too,
As you are part of me son,
And I am part of you"

Harold Wood, Ontario, Canada

I have french Canadian heritage, but grew up in Ontario. I identify much more with the Anglso/British traditions and history.. I'm a rare case though

My father is Welsh. Him and his parents immigrated to Canada.
They instilled Welsh values in me therefore I consider myself more Welsh/ British than Canadian.
Canada used to stand for something pre-1990 now its a socalist/globalist experiment gone off the rails.
I want to move to the isle one day maybe go to school eventually.
My mother is French and I'm white as rice so I hope I would fit in fine.

Cymru am byth

woah

Wew

wew lad

Them feels boys. Them feels.

I hope one day we get a loyalist political party or whatever. There would be so much foreigner ass hurt.

they hate us cause they aint us leaf bro

Is there any Pro-Unionists groups who want back into the empire?

>S. Africa
F

When I think of Canada, I don't think of Asians, Pakis, no, I think of this man. If you don't know him...you're no true Canadian.

Fucking please dad bring me home. Fuck these culture deprived self hating fags I'm surrounded with.

I absolutely agree, the only fucking thing kids are taught in schools now that gives them any love for Canada is multiculturalism, our victories over the EBIL GERMANS in the World Wars and "burning down the WH" aka something the fucking British navy coming across the Atlantic did that Canadians had zero involvement in. I finished high school back in 2012 and throughout they never EVER taught us about the awesome shit in Canadian history, nobody really taught us about John A. Macdonald, D'Arcy McGee, Isaac Brock, none of the notable Canadian patriots who helped found this country, hell they didn't even talk about based Natives like Tecumseh who helped get the yankees and other gibsmedat Natives to fuck off. They barely talked about the building of the Trans Canada Railway or about confederation it was basically always about Trudeau Sr., the PLQ, Quebec Referendum, Native mistreatment (which as a Native descendant is a load of bullshit because the Brits could've just wiped us all out but instead they let us live and become part of the Empire), mistreatment of Japs in the 40s, the Komagata Maru and basically every "misdeed" we've had as a nation. Nowadays even in university they call Canadian history "exclusively good for white males only" despite the fact that we made a stormy hellhole a bastion of Anglo Saxon culture and living standards were great for everyone even the niggers who we let settle in Nova Scotia for free which they still bitched about when we could've just done what Lincoln wanted and shipped them to Liberia to make their own wewuzkangz-doms.
I've tried to talk to MPPs about this shit but they refuse to listen because multiculti makes national communion weak which lets them keep power in the form of hypernationalism. Canada will never go back to where it once was until we take back control from the Liberals, Torys and NDP or else say hello to the Islamic Caliphate of Trudeaustan.

We're trying son....

No because as you can see on Sup Forums, they are brainwashed into thinking canada was founded by escaped british slaves or something.

Cons were pretty pro british under harper, but not really.

That Ottawa valley feel lad. Glad I'm not alone

Last 1

CANZUK Union soon lad

Actually some more

This is the dream

It's really sad that's the case. It seems all the Pro-Unionists come over here to join our army. They're some of the best troops as well. We need a Pan-Anglo/Neo-emipre party in all Anglo countries, to rebuild the empire. Except America, America sealed her fate back in 1776 and will fall eventually.

F

The Aussies and Kiwis will probably be first?

Renfrew here, how about you?

>Our day will come when the Red Ensign will be hoisted once more.

I am okay with this. Canada is a country based on British character and spirit, I would even be okay with being a colony okay if Britain gets out of its coma.

Fuckin Arnprior lad hahaha

Fucking decent never expected a Sup Forumsack this close.

You'd become the Dominion of Newfoundland. You'd get your own parliament, style of fiat currency (same money, different design) and that sexy red flag.

Anyone interested in a great book on Canada's history, should read this. It will give new perspective, and was published pre-globalist cuck era.

Came here to post this

Over and out.

It is now your duty to carry the torch.

>Scottish Clans
>Canada will never be British again

God fucking damn.
Scottish are not British.
Please buddy, go to jolly old England and call a Brit a Scot. PLEASE

You know the movie Brave Heart ?
What's that about again?
British oppression of the Scottish.

What in the fuck buddy.

HIVE MIND

Synchronicity is real. What did the universe mean by this?

It will be very interesting to see how things develop post brexit.
Can't wait to visit Canada sometime and see those great forests, thankfully we don't need Visas at the moment I think.

Scotland is part of britain you fucking fennian

>Scottish are not British.
>You know the movie Brave Heart ?
>What's that about again?

>he thinks english and british is the same thing

>tfw 100% Anglo

feels good to be part of the masterrace

You guys and the aussies are always welcome here. People love you guys, well except the shitskins and pakis.

You wot.
Scots are Brits you bawbag.

Go away Cuckbec, go watch the Habs or something, proud anglos are talking here

Yeah we don't love them much either.

>Proud
>Anglo
It's like a nigger going "WE WUZ KANGS".
There's nothing to be proud of, but the astonishing amount of teeth you're missing. How the fuck can you lose more teeth than you ever had? Kek.

Ditto
>Nova Scotia is a white bastion
>feelsgoodman

>The losers of history at it again

>The cucks paying for my English women addiction at it again