Why are Conservative Women prettier then Liberal Women?

Is it just accident that most SJW, Man-hating Feminists, Lesbians, and fat bitches are majority of Liberal Women?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/the-gop-has-a-feminine-face-finds-238867
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're white

FALSE

because this country is a cesspool

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are absolutely wasting your valuable time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life, and if it is, then you're fucking up

Ugly women can't get men most of the time. Without men, they don't have access to an easy life of staying at home, raising the kids and pursuing hobbies.

Feminism is about taking away money from the pretty girls who get the best men.

The ugly one are drawn to the left because no one in those circles will call them out for being fat and ugly

It's not surprise Liberals are promoting the whole ''Beauty is subjective'' stories.

good looking/smart people want to excel
ugly people want no one to excel, they want everyone to be equal because they are substandard

fpbp
desu if your white and not fat you aren't ugly unless you have like a mutation or something

kill it with fire.

I'd fuck Nancy Pelosi.

Wrong, also
> Oh look it's this thread again
Why are people replying to this shit and not saging?

Hi, Doctor Rosenberg here, to tell you about the new feminine supplement, Blu-Pill.
Not getting that raise? Husband doesn't value your opinion? Just hate the way the world works? Take Blu-Pill!

CAUTION: SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE STUPID GLASSES, ASTRONOMIC WEIGHT GAIN, CHANGES IN HAIR COLOR, SHRILLNESS IN VOICE, AND FELINE COLLECTION.

Science.

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/the-gop-has-a-feminine-face-finds-238867

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

Hillary was smokin when she was younger though

Liberal women do not need to attract men in general, because majority of liberal men are omega-faggots.

Sick. I'd rather fuck your mom's pussy filled with worms

Back in the church days, the ugly women could still get a nice husband to make a family with.
Now we're in a society where the church is a crock of shit, the ugly women stand no chance in the sexual free market so they allow themselves to be exploited by political agents that promise them the state as a husband, and welfare as the dowry.

It's not that uggos are lefties by default or anything, it's that they'd all be like the pretty ladies if they weren't left in the dirt by the sexual revolution.

>tfw women voted for their own poor performance
>tfw women still think they're smart enough to vote

She's fat and has cowtits, not in shape at all. Cucks like you drip and drool over the average roastie

Blake is anti trump wow trumpies are really desperate face it faggots no one loves you

K, whatever, still doesn't change the fact that conservative women probably aren't hotter and it's just a small selection of cherry picked studies with small sample size that people use to arrive at that conclusion. How many women even have their own meaningful independent political thoughts anyway? An extremely small number. The difference in attractiveness between different female 'ideological' groups is almost certainly functionally nonexistent or overblown.

Not to mention that politics vary hugely among countries, many Latin American countries have hotter women than America and they're extremely left wing by our standards, not to mention how many basic bitch hot actresses, instagram models, famous hot women, etc. are liberal, it's really not a good heuristic at all.

Plot twist, his mom is Nancy Pelosi.

Katy Perry is a slut

Happy birthday to this future president.

That doesn't prove or disprove anything, it doesn't do anything to put forth or validate the hypothesis that "conservative" women are more attractive.

Only losers become leftists.

The whole ethos of the left is "I'm a loser, but it isn't my fault, so I should make no attempt to improve myself or my situation - I need simply to demand reparations from the winners (who are actually the real losers because winning is evil)."

You can't possibly be an attractive person if you carry around that kind of thinking.

Is Blake right?

They just are

Because liberalism is a mental illness. It shows up on the face.

She is actually a very good example even though she is liberal. Conservative women seem more concerned with their appearance, or are atleast open about it. So they have a tendancy to wear makeup, dress nice etc. Not all but most, as apposed to liberal women who dress like trash most of the time.

Katy Perry is mediocre as fuck without all the makeup. If she didnt take care of herself as well as most conservative women do, she wouldnt look nearly as good.

>Implying beliefs don't impact behavior
people who think looking good is just being subservient to the evil patriarchy will not put efforts to look attractive.

And your example is bullshit, the US academia is by far the most compromised by feminazis. We don't have anything as bad as that evne in commie-canada, the worst we have is Trudeau in a pink shirt.

Almost certainly not, I can guarantee you she's either liberal or apolitical.
And you base this on what data exactly?
> Anecdotes
> Selection bias
> Participation bias
> Ideological bias

Explain yourself Liberals

And down goes the birth rate..