I
C
K

MAN
A
N

This board is dead. Nothing but shills now

>t. Assmad shill

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are absolutely wasting your valuable time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life, and if it is, then you're fucking up.

requesting a stickman version of pic related

A victory for us all

Is he /ourguy/?

HAHA YES

HURRAH!!

Yee

Is this the ultimate red pill?
Really struck a chord here.
Thanks BurgerBro.

When we are blocked out by shills, we will simply convert the shills to our cause.

Do you not have Microsoft Paintâ„¢?

Fuck yea homey. Let him encourage more to be like him !

I used the be an antifag like you, then i took a stick to the head.

I wish i could smack antifa cunts on the head with a stick

Unfortunately nothing exciting happens here in Pakistan

>break a stick on a man's head
>"""self defense"""
Lol yeah right he's definitely getting charged at a later date.

I love how that faggot gets the stick cracked on his head while at the same time pepper sprayed

HOO

FUCKING

RAH

RIGHT
I
G
H
T

WING
I
N
G

DEATH
E
A
T
H

SQUADS
Q
U
A
D
S

TRUMP PRESDENT NAW

this is gold in bar

LETS GET THIS MOTHER FUCKER STARTED

CAN'T BRICK THE STICK

cry more

ALHAMDULLILAH!

Never been so happy to be wrong.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

I guess this is Trump's America now. I'm literally shaking.

Maybe in Canadistan.

He was clearly helping someone cucknadian

As awesome as this is should he be talking about it like this before the case is officially closed?

Watch the full vid

More like stick squads

>terrorist winds up to punch your buddy
>defend him

Cucknadians are the worst.

I woke up just to bump this.
If Barron is lurking go tell your dad to give this cunt a medal.

I did. They haven't charged him but, the case is still under investigation. That's why I was asking if it was alright for him to be talking about it til its officially closed.

praise kek

It would be idiotic to charge just him when there were more antifa goons doing the same thing.

Crap gif. Triggers my jrpg autism. Before the hit it the limit break should be activated, then the cursor should be pointed at the enemy, then confirmed and then whole menu should disappear so one can see the limit break animation play.

antifa btfo