Why is this needed to be shown in a first world country

why is this needed to be shown in a first world country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIQlkzgeZ5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Squat shit is healthier and cleaner.

this. first-worlders are so lazy they don't mind sitting on the same plastic ring that everyone else sits (and pisses and shits) on.

What the fuck? You are actually supposed to squat when you shit, that's how it's done naturally.

Should I try it? Never done it before and kinda scared

Salam Ahmed

>he actually sits on public toilets

>UK
>first world

Thoth says to... Guess I'll try it

Because so many pakis and poo in loos are coming over and shitting everywhere

You know that pile of shit you saw earlier and thought it was dog shit left by a useless owner? It wasnt dog shit 98% of shits on the pavement are because of pakis and pajeets

Healthier, sure. But cleaner? Also, the health difference is pretty much negligible. It's more comfortable to just sit down.

they squat like that on the holes in the ground, they come here and squat over a western toilet and shit all over the rim

youtube.com/watch?v=wIQlkzgeZ5s
JOY

>t. germanistania

That's my main fear is having shit all over the toilet and having to clean and look at it

muh migrant meme

When will this crap die? You're a pathetic country that can only steal from other people and do nothing productive at all.

Oh man. I live in an area that has experienced massive Mexican immigration. It is now horribly common to go into a public women's toilet and find where some animal sprayed all over the seat. It's disgusting.

cuck

t. Achmed living on benefits

t. Betas

trips

also ew, i'd have thought mexis would use toilets normally maybe i guess not

I'd think the muscles moves more natural and stronger sitting in this designated position(seriously), resulting in higher thrust which ends up being quicker and less smeary.

Your whole country is beta and rife with autism

Autism yes beta no

We had no problem until the illegals flooded in. So, that's food for thought, I suppose.

Nice retort, Najabat

>sitting on a public toilet
>ever
no thanks

Germans have never even won a war.
As beta as it gets.

Because we keep importing cheap third world labor for our tech jobs.

Certain types of immigrants. There's a small town 30 minutes away from my hometown and a couple years ago they had massive problems in a Wal-Mart with Somali immigrants going to aisles in the back of the store and just squatting down and shitting in the middle of them.

>Sit down
>Blast it out
>Spray a bidet for a second
Done.

Women do this everywhere desu

i've only ever seen a few black people in my life but the last one was a Somali security guard (lol) he was REALLY black like #000000

on ship atm wtf is this

You can shit the first way (its easier actually) as long as you don't put too much pressure and break the toilet, cut your leg on that ceramic and die a shameful death. the same goes for standing over the toilet to reach for something.

the one on the left is actually the right way to shit.

Germans fight wars against real enemies instead of third worlders who cant really fight back

there is feral tajikis labour migrants in russia, who can't poo properly in public places cause in rocky tajikistan they shit standing and swipe asses with said rocks. so this signs can be kinda useful

if you follow the picture on the right you shit wrong too.

yes, your ideal shitting posture must be straighter for that maximum pressure

These are always in high tourist areas, because when tourists from india and china come, they dont know how to use western toilets. They think you're supposed to stand on them, instead of sit on them.

Pic related is what I saw in a popular tourist spot in Arizona, in a porta potty

People glorify squating-->pooping like it is the meaning of life but I feel like its one of those pic rel where someone actually tries it out in real life and gets fucking murdered because of an image board suggestion

In case of your country I guess it's because you have a lot of visitors and immigrants from Asian countries where squat toilets are the standard.

This is the correct way to shit. Don't let (((them))) tell you you need to squeeze your cheecks together, shove your shit out and wipe it up with little squares of paper.

I used to have difficulty to empty despite being healthy overall, it's much better since I squat, would recommend.

try squatting on your toilet you retards and see what happens

Nothing happens, unless you are an obese piece of shit and your knee explode.