Our police is able to prevent all kinds of terror attacks, something even France fails at

>our police is able to prevent all kinds of terror attacks, something even France fails at
>somehow they cannot find a 19 year old retard whose faces everyone in the world knows
>media will cover this for weeks

Why am I supposed to believe our police even wants to find him now? We have votes soon, this is the best PR imaginable for every party but AfD. And we're talking about the same police that tried to cover up what happened in Cologne and says crimes stay unchanged after the refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's probably an heroed by now.

Anyway, whether it's intentional or unintentional, it will work. All our cucks will now say "look, German do it too". They won't listen to you when you tell them it's not comparable to crimes committed by most immigrants since he is a psychopath (we know this already), an anomaly, you always have those kind of people and can't do anything against it, even the best and safest societies like Japan. Meanwhile there are tendencies showing brown immigrants are likely to commit crimes. Tendencies !=! anomalies.

Don't worry Italians will find him

what did Hans do?

He murdered 5 people including a 9 year old.

Killed a white 9 year old neighbour's son.

This. Herne is two towns over, and it's pretty green on the outskirts. He'll be lying dead in the woods. When the weather gets better in April or May and people go outside, he'll be discovered.

From everything I heard so far, the guy seems like a massive retard.
Unless he already anhero'd and is lying in some ditch it really seems more likely that they just aren't looking all that hard.

Oh, they are looking. Yesterday they locked down a school complex because someone had phoned the police about him. Today they had 100 policemen search another town. He's constantly in the news, don't approach, call police immediately, etc.

100 officers seems rather low desu, at least when you consider that they deployed thousands to keep the ficki ficki in check during NYE

WHY DID HE KILL; THE LITTLE SHIT?

It was in a small town in Siegerland. There's literally just small villages there.

But you may be sure that the 15.000 or so regular cops in our entire state are on the lookout for him.

For no reason except being retarded. Police think he wanted to brag about it on Sup Forums (Sup Forums).

He looks lithuanian probably in Lithuania by now

oh shit so he's a Sup Forums reg?

this only gets more interesting.

>oh shit so he's a Sup Forums reg?

No. He sent pictures to his friend via WhatsApp and the guy spread them around on a couple chans

He said he wanted to become a meme on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

People kill in Germany every month, he isn't anything special.

Who of you anons is hiding him?

LOL. Those boards have even forgotten about the Aurora shooter, and he killed, what?, twelve people or so?

police and army train in the moment on the boarder for terrorist attacks.
>>we must train for the unsuspected

People with zero contacts are hard to find.
Terrorists with lots of connections and communication are not.

is he still using his phone btw?

Thats highly unlikely and improbable.

or they've have him already

the clever fuck probably took the battery out.

They make it look like they are looking if anything.

Checking some random school in Germany is not really exemplify a professional system to trace cirminals.

Because he is mentally ill, see There is no good reason.

Tell it our media who have him as the headline for the next 10 weeks because he is German.

Only it wasn't random. Somebody called the police and reported seeing the murderer.

As far as I read he threw the card away. If it is true he killed the old lady and stays in her place now he probably uses her now or the landline.

Random in the sense that he probably doesn't have anything to do with the school, it probably isn't even his region and there is no reason at all for him to enter a fucking school now.

If they would have sent 500 cops to your school, it would just make it the more likely they are just pretending to give their best trying to find him.

No one can tell me our police is too retarded to find some 19 year old, mentally ill idiot who left traces all over the internet, is probably all confused and angsty right now and wounded.

God, they have so much shit.
Start with fucking dogs, helicopters with heat cameras, hundreds of cops and still a fkcing 19 year old retard made it.

wrong place, wrong child AND the child of some motorbike club gang guy. Even if he made it into prison, life will be not funny anymore. That happens when Sup Forums becomes reality

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy? Apparently he posted on krautchan?

>the child of some motorbike club gang guy.

So he was hired by the angel of death to perform a karma task?

You'll never catch this guy.

They never do.

As I said above: He's probably lying dead in some forest and will be found once it gets warmer and people start hiking.

He wouldn't have the money nor the contacts nor the brains to "go off the grid".

what did he kill em with?

was he armed?

did he use meme magic?

checked

yr old want to kill himself
>>somehow didnt work
>>killed an 9 year old boy instand, his neighbor
>>guy is still on the run
>>killing is for him nothing special he said
>>several audio messages found
>>new pics showing up every now and then
>>someone said, he buys some food and >>medicine via paypal and prepare for >>something
>>someone said, he is still lurking around

It seems also that the police took krautchan down because of him.

>meme on Sup Forums
Ahh bullshit. I was on Sup Forums when Sup Forums came over and invited us to check it out. Killer was on kraut chan or the like, talking deutch talk. Never said anything about Sup Forums.

>>what did he kill em with?

With a knife

>>was he armed?

only with that knife

>>did he use meme magic?

most likely yes

>our police is able to prevent all kinds of terror attacks, something even France fails at

Berlin clusterfuck
Cologne mass rape
Munich and the turkroach
Heidelberg car
That other retard that wanted to shoot up a mall.

Sure, keep believing that.

The little boy was stabbed to death.
News say he's armed (with a knife at least) and extremely dangerous.
Meme magic? No. He sent photos via WhatsApp to a friend and the friend posted those on Sup Forums.

He killed the son of a nine year old?,,ive heard about germanistan lowering age for sex but that's just so progressive.

a few german guys posted about him in a group i'm in, honestly he just seems like the edge lord to be sitting in front of Sup Forums all day, trying to get attention
they also gave me a picture of some of his posts and the stuff his friends showed here too, sadly they were low quality, so i only got to know about one of his murders, would've been interesting to learn some more details, can you elaborate, OP?

It's current year. Didn't you know?

It would have been more obvious in German. "9 Jahre alter Nachbarssohn".

Police keep the details secret. They say it might betray the murderer or his accomplices.

Looks likes they don't want to find him just yet for media to talk about evil German guys murdering people. He will probably get more coverage than that sandnigger who killed 20 people in Berlin few weeks ago.

He looks like a Jew, to be serious.

he really does though

>sandnigger who killed 20 people in Berlin few weeks ago.
huh? first i'm hearing of this. link?

So this is the average hans shitposter on Sup Forums. A buzzcut DYEL psycho. Can't wait until moot bans krautniggers along with leafs.

He must have been a clever bastard and an hero'd some place where they will never find the corpse. Psychological warfare 10/10.

Looks a bit like Möbus to be honest.

>BILD
They lie with every letter they print, and it has always been like that for at least the last 60 years.

>our police is able

your education system is not

>It seems also that the police took krautchan down because of him.
They did? Good riddance. All I've seen from that place (not much, addmitedly), places it even below our Sup Forums of recent years.

Not him but:

Police is singular as it's an institution in German. ("Die Polizei sucht xyz.",)

We learned in English class that in English, police is plural. ("The police ARE looking for xyz.")

Correct

This is why white women NEED Big Black and Brown cock!

How can white women feel safe and secure when you have these fucking autistic psycho white boys running around? White people NEED refugees to fix their genepool.

lmao if he wanted to become a meme he should have went for niggers, not white people

nigga's just crazy baka

Fix the gene pool you say ?
Quick reminder
iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country

Only euro or asian cum gives your baby high IQ

Well he is not a racist soo...

WHY do you have a penis saved on your phone

>our police is able to prevent all kinds of terror attacks

Not correct Hans und Johann, it depends on the flavour of English. All collectives (companies, music bands, etc.) can be treated either as plural or singular.

British English is generally more plural friendly, but exceptions exist on both sides of these pond.