What are they hiding under there?

Xenomorph penis heads

TNT

Hair or something that goes boom....

snake hair

Why do they paint such obvious fake cheek bones on their faces ?

It's the bruises from homelife

Voldemorts face is on the other side

Fun fact, a lot of them wear these weird "hair inserts" that make their hair look way bigger. It's like the muslim world's pushup bra.

Basically no matter where you go or how much society discourages it, women will always be lying whores.

You faggots will never know, our woman are not cucking us like your infidel wives are

Yes well US wives expect us back home after work unlike a suicide bombing the work in the middle east...

>after work
After she has been fucked by the milk man?

Yeah while I give your wife the real feeling of a man and give a real reason to yell Allah while your rotting away in the ground.

>honey I don't want other men to see your hair
>but wear as much makeup as you want to attract their attention

Nice cucked religion you faggot. When I was stationed in Saudi Arabia Arabic women slipped me their number, address and times (presumed when their husbands would not be home) on small pieces of paper all the time so I could come over and fuck them. Who's getting cucked by Alpha Americans while you're at work now, little fuck boy?

I remember sitting behind one of them in a lecture and the sun was coming in from the window beside her shining on her rag in a way I could see through it.

She was wearing the the biggest, most stupid and pointless ear rings I've ever seen. Bare in mind you can't see these things unless you're up close to her and the lighting is perfect.

Philippino woman are not Arabic Mario

Saudi arabia is irrelevant, mohammed

Is it true that goats are the first choice before women in the middle east?

The scar that houses a bomb in their head.

This picture is so Reddit I hate it, as if the normal posts weren't obvious enough but 'no', faces had to be added so that subhuman untermensch could also understand what it was about.

Psoriasis, eczema.