How do we red pill western women? Most western women have become unfit for marriage and being mothers...

How do we red pill western women? Most western women have become unfit for marriage and being mothers, they've fallen for the post modernist gender theory meme and it's making them miserable. You honestly can't blame western men for settling with oriental women, it's the only logical choice when all our own women think they're men.

you can't turn a hoe into a housewife

but you can sexually dominate them until they change their political opinion to yours

This has to be the most retarded shit I ever read in my fucking life.

japanese women are even bigger gold diggers than regular western women you dumb whore.

I never said anything about Japanese women, but I know that Asian women still are closer to actual women than most modern western women. I'm not encouraging it I'm just pointing out how fucked things are for in the west

This is the only way. Fuck your belies into them. If it doesn't work then at least you got some fuck.

>someone is unfit for marriage
So don't marry them you dumb cunt.

>oriental women
Nah. If I can't find a good woman of my own kind then I don't deserve to breed.
Also there aren't enough so this pretty much absolves me from the responsibility of doing so and I'm OK with that.

You're so fucking pathetic
You don't even have the guts to make the thread with what you wanted to say
you sneaked your way arounds with words trying what you wanted to say
You race betraying, slimy, cowardly, small wristed, weak willed subhuman.
You can actualy absolutely blame western men for settling with oriental women

Just act like a man for fucks sake. It's what they want

I should also mention you sound like a filthy kike telling white men not to marry and to go for asians instead. You'll be the first in the ovens.

Why are you so easily triggered? I'm not even personally into Asian women you fucking mong

ya gotta let a ho be a ho

too bad asian women age like spoiled milk.

>it's making them miserable

if you are their potential mate, its no wonder they are miserable.

>points out the trend of white men settling for eastern women and points out why and wants to discuss how to make our women better themselves
>REEEEEE MUH RACE MIXING JEW

It's a though question though. The question isn't really how we redpill our women, it's more how do we get rid of the kikes imo.

Why does nobody want to focus on the issue with modern western women? The second I point it out, Sup Forumstards immediately start accusing me of encouraging racemixing. Are you RIDF?

>Implying I'd settle for a used up cum bucket who's previous users, Tyrone and Chad, now wouldn't even touch with a 5 feet stick
Asian women are the ultimate redpill

+1

how can we keep our women safe when kikebook is used to babysit them on a daily basis?

compared to 100 years ago, it is much harder to raise a respectable wife. the man needs to be tenfold conscientious about her feelings and thoughts so she doesn't go off the rails and take on selfish ideologies.

Here's your (You), now get back in the oven kike.
It's not difficult to get a decent white woman, just don't be a fucking autist, talk to them like a normal person.

>It's not difficult to get a decent white woman

Nobody implied it was roastie shill

>nobody implied it
You did faggot, by the sounds of it you've leaked out from /r9k/ so I'm not surprised this is something you have trouble with.

Gooks look fucking retarded. They are like fake ass cheap copies of White Women and they try too imulate our Women's beauty. To bad they all look the fucking same and look cold and without a soul. I'll never become a race traitor and betray my white women. To me they are the most beautiful beings on earth.

It's easy! All you have to do is to comvince a living human being that their dreams and ambitions are worth less than yours, because you where born with a penis.

All we have to do is to use the brain-washing techniques used on us by the jews and the SJWs controllimg the liberal media!

Remember, it's only bad to brainwash people if you do it in the name of a ideaology you personally disagree with!

you don't have to "redpill" anyone. because woman are tough to redpill. what you need to do is show your gf/wife what is feminism is about, tell her a little bit about the jews and the powers that be.

but give her a just a little bit at a time. redpill bombs are unhealthy

I'm almost convinced that Sup Forums is being shilled by roasties. I can't even bring up the problem with modern western women without being accused of having yellow fever and being sexually frustrated. Protip, women are the way they are now because of cucks like you

That's fine for getting laid, but do you really want a narcissistic skank raising your children?

This is the shit I don't understand. What op thinks he deserves?

Bunch of you bitch about flawed women but you are just as fucking worthless.

You lonely fucks aren't virgins because women are bitches femminazis only interested in Chads. Hell sure it isn't because you choose to.

In fact, bet most of you have turn down the ugly fat girl because think that you deserve better.

Wake the fuck up. The problem is YOU.