Burger /HATE THREAD/ Everyone is invited except Americanos gringos

Are you like me, are you tired of hearing about how fucked up America is? Well sure you are! It's pretty tiring seeing American Trumpfags arguing with American Shillbots in every single fucking thread..... so ITT we hate America and of course their politics! Come with me good people of the world, its a good old fashioned BURGER HATE THREAD!

I'LL START (PIC RELATED)

Other urls found in this thread:

france-village.fr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You talk like anybody gives a shit what that sister fucking country thinks about.

saged and exited.

Burgers taste really good, I'm eating one right now

But Brazil is the fucking worst. You're the multicultural nigthmare that the president of usa didn't want and he stopped it, unlike whoever let Brazil become what it is today. How is that 1/8th ghanaian dna working out for you?

I plan on having one for dinner. Other countries are just jealous because they are literally starving to death while we can get whatever we want whenever we want for less than $10 in most cases.

He did not stop it, latinos are already in wtf

>normal people live there

He send out degenerates that deal drugs murder people commit crime etc. And those who are already in have to die sometime don't they.

>91 000 000 whites in Brazil
>If South become independant 80% of the population would be white (meaning more % of whites than the US)

Did he send out those degenerates if they're legal citizens?
They'll be the majority by 2050, better start treating them well.

>they don't know about the BR south huehue
Well our south is pretty white but still a shit hole because the 20% of minorities somehow manage to screw it all.
This did not happen in São Paulo though, it is fine, I wonder wtf is happening.

Reminder I'm Canada you can live off the land up north bothered by nobody really comfy to drinking hot chocolate watching the snow fall in negative 30°c weather while the wood stove is keeping you warm.

Of course it is men

83 million browns, gee wonder ehat will happen in the next 20 years since browns breed like rabbits.

isn't midle cities sized with only ( or almost only ) whites ? Like some South African cities ?

And like I said it's still more white than the US, I went in some Americans cities in the past and it was worst than I imagined

ITT jealous cucks

Those degenerates that are legal will probably spend time in jail or get death penalty.

I made this thread because I wasted tons of cash going to the USA, I hated it, people are literally either retarded or degenerates.
Not to mention they have so many pure blacks its crazy, we don't.
Leave retard.

USA, the very term sends muslims shitskins and germans into autistic fits.

>Are you tired of hearing how fucked up America is?
>Lets have a thread where we hate on America for how fucked up it is
Good job there huehue nigger

>Nobody can understand your shitskin monkey babble
>slink back to your favela
>hue hue americans are dumb

Where did you go?

Haha ok (((burger))) expat

I try to be positive man, just check that we still have solutions to survive.
In my country some guys has this project to create a private town with only white and they find many volonteers I think that will be our future before the reconquista

California (LA), Texas (Dallas, Austin and a few small towns which were better), Florida (Miami and other cities nearby).
I know those are mostly spic places

How's Espiritu Santo going? Haven't heard anything about the purge for a while.

I dk, not my problem, I don't live in niggerland

france-village.fr/
More information here
If people have money please donate

Well there's your problem. Big cities always breed degeneracy. Especially those shitholes you mentioned.

>obama
>did not bring lesbian farmers to rural areas
top kek faggot this is why I hate you

You can't always trust a fart

Kek nice image. Saved.

wow that image
This is why I did not want burgers here

there are no successful black nations.

>sees a few pictures of lesbian farmers on the internet
>actually believes large quantities of lesbians would want to farm in the first place

Keep coming up with excuses there, macaquito.

I'm Australian

Nice, I'm talking about Americans

Why are Mexican girls in America the /bestgirls/

Like this chick I'm with is no maintenance at all and when she's unhappy about something she fucking tells me. It's so simple and it's night and day from white chicks. Sure I have to listen to bullshit drug war accordion music and pretend to give a shit about her soccer team but that's whatever

I live in SoCal, next time (if you're into nature and hiking) visit our national parks on a road trip, blacks and most spics hate national parks

>blacks and most spics hate national parks

Not here.

I'm not sure I'm coming back, only if I have to do business or something.
I left sad af

Brazil is shit, there is no defending Brazil.

And there is no comparison between the most powerful country of all history and this open sewer called Shittil.

All you fags wish you could go to america, eat big burguers and big sized gulps.

Go back to cranco-chan you fag shits

Vira lata detected lmao

Holy shit, Chernobyl looks better

What's wrongn with this? I don't blame the successful whites for wanting to be segregated from the favela monkeys

LMAO
this

Telling the truth is being a dog now?

Maybe people who lived like beasts on the time of the Roman empire, and that praised and recognized what human greatness was like were dogs too

There is nothing positive about Brazil, and there is no improving in sight

Brazil don't got shit on america, and it don't got shit on anyone, there is nothing to praise and nothing to defend, we are a failed state

You probably have deep wishes to immigrate to Europe and America, like anyone in Brazil with half a brain does

Stop being cancerous fag, and go report yourselves to your local militia before they got mad and decide to shoot you

Yeah, shitskins really are subhuman filth. Which is why Detroit like a cold, abandoned Brazil favela.

Chernobyl never had niggers

You are right.
And wrong.
That's why I'm saying this, America is great and Europe was great, but they're going to the wrong path (America seems to be getting better) but we have something on them like:
>not getting into any war soon
>nobody wants to screw us like they want to screw them
>you can live in BR in a safe area without problems
top kek faggot know your shit

Their fucking face expression pisses me off

Can confirm this

I think it's because they have normal family lives compared to most of us

Aryan team
future doctors and engineers
So much IQ

>oh no I'm forced to accept that my country is a disease ridden shit hole, this is all those damn burgers fault!
>hue intellectuals

>not getting into any war soon
-brasil is at war with itself
>nobody wants to screw us like they want to screw them
yeah because argentina and a band of other south american cuntries you fucked over just love you
>you can live in BR in a safe area without problems
-lol what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauri
Let's create Sup Forums nation here

No fucking way that is real. You can't tell me that.