Be white

>be white
>get Crohn's Disease

GEE I SURE AS FUCK LOVE BEING WHITE AND SHITTING ALL DAY

I WISH I WAS A COOL BLACK GUY THEY DONT EVEN GET IT LIKE EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/crohns-disease/facts-statistics-infographic
researchgate.net/publication/20553123_Epidemiology_of_Crohn's_disease_in_western_Norway_Study_group_of_Inflammatory_Bowel_Disease_in_Western_Norway
youtube.com/watch?v=iUI5nm8_sx4
nutritionfacts.org/topics/crohns-disease/
nutritionfacts.org/video/should-we-all-get-colonoscopies-starting-at-age-50/
crohnsdisease.com/basics/statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>0.002% chance of having this disease
really worried

>be black
>have heart disease
>have stroke
>have diabetes
>have sickle cell

try taking massive amounts of psyllium husk fiber supplements. i've heard it helps considerably.

>0.002% chance of having this disease

I know three people who enjoy it. That percentage can't be right, because I don't have millions of friends.

>getting second colonoscopy next week
fuck this disease

Also:

>be black
>get shot

Balcks use to get lead disease though.

I'm glad I can drink milk without shitting my intestines out and I'll never have to worry about sickle cell anemia

Feels good to be white

Ive got a friend with it, he was literally shitting 20-30 times a day, bloody disgusting mucus shits, occassionally shitting his pants, he actually shit his pants on his birthday once because of it.

He cut all gluten out of his diet, all alcohol, processed sugars, acidic and spicy foods, and has basically reversed it and poops like a normal human being again.

So start eating a diet like that, especially high in fiber as well, and im sure youll recover,

Smoke WEED eat KETO

>BLACK GUY THEY DONT EVEN GET IT LIKE EVER

Yeah, not eating kinda prevents your body from producing shit...

>fiber supplements
Or you can just eat fiber, i.e. greens.

Someone is going to have to know the ppl that have Crohn.

It's also more common up here.

healthline.com/health/crohns-disease/facts-statistics-infographic

Have a Finnish cousin with Crohn's Disease btw. It's a shit disease...

There's a risk with taking colonoscopies btw. Know one guy that got his colon punctured. Not that common but it happens. Don't take one if you don't have to.

Both my mother and uncle have it. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone but the most marxist of kikes.

>(((White)))

.002% chance of having this disease
>really worried
I got Crohn's too. The incidence rates among whites has gone up 10 times in the last 4 decades in the West.

Something is clearly not right.

researchgate.net/publication/20553123_Epidemiology_of_Crohn's_disease_in_western_Norway_Study_group_of_Inflammatory_Bowel_Disease_in_Western_Norway

Beats sickle cell

>be white
Not white. (((white))). Ashkenazis have by far the highest Crohn's risk.

A more plant based diet actually helps and more vitamin D.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUI5nm8_sx4

nutritionfacts.org/topics/crohns-disease/

Btw that might be why more people in the North gets Crohn's.

I have colitis. Do I count? I shit blood and suffer all day. often can't eat anything I enjoy without paying for it immediately after and possibly all day, or several days.

>There's a risk with taking colonoscopies btw. Know one guy that got his colon punctured. Not that common but it happens. Don't take one if you don't have to.
Well, unless you perform it in a makeshift clinic in a mudslime no-go zone, you should be totally fine. There are some legit contradictions to it, but they are rare. Anyway, it's recommended to do it every year once you are over 40-45 just to be safe.

>tfw you have a hemorrhoid and your poops get sort of pinched out rather than coming out like a glorious log

It doesnt even hurt, its just made my poos lame

Well if you were black you'd probably have sickle cell, and be a nigger

>I got Crohn's too. The incidence rates among whites has gone up 10 times in the last 4 decades in the West.
>Something is clearly not right.
It's the diet Hans.

We got Americanized and now have shit diets.

See nutritionfacts.org/topics/crohns-disease/
I had IBS as a teen and it was hell. Changed to a plant based diet and now I'm fine.

>be latino
>healthy as fuck
Feels good

my uncle has it and he's black. but he's in his 60's

Still face diabetes

You have to think about the risk/reward. There's serious harm in 1 out of 350 cases. Also lots of bad incentives.

nutritionfacts.org/video/should-we-all-get-colonoscopies-starting-at-age-50/

>>be latino
No you're Spanish.

Maybe stop raising kids like lab rats so their immune systems can actually develop.

I'm going to try this. I have Ulcerative Colitis myself. Crohn's bitch cousin.

>Tfw have had ulcerative colitis (possibly chronic I haven't ever gotten the blood work for it) for 12 years now
On entivyo now at 9k a bag and I'm great. Thanks Japan. But if I can't find a job with Healthcare by next year I'm fucked

I never asked for this

Have you had your appendix removed?

High Fructose Corn Syrup = 100% Shart Fuel
> burger gift to the world
your'e welcome!

I can drink milk.

US stats:

241.3 per 100,000

crohnsdisease.com/basics/statistics/

>Entyvio

Enjoy your brain infection.

Diet-caused

Cut bread not online and see what happens fucker

>diet
Try again. Its the inbreeding.

They dont use hfcs in europe.

>I have colitis. Do I count? I shit blood and suffer all day. often can't eat anything I enjoy without paying for it immediately after and possibly all day, or several days.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

There was an user on a Sup Forums thread I made today.His wife has Crohn's.
He was sad :(

sickle cell nigger

I got this disease when I was 12 and it ruined my teen years. I'm 26 now and still haven't fully recovered

The only person I personally know of that has Crohn's is my half nig cousin's dad.

Humira works for me yo. Shitpost

just eat more fibers and you won't get it. The reason whites get it more often than niggers do is because we eat crappy industrial food with low fiber content while they eat nothing.
I'm willing to bet that niggers in the us have a similar rate to whites