Hello Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums, I'm here to remind everyone that there is literally nothing wrong with "race-mixing" because gene flow cannot destroy a culture or ethnicity. Furthermore, the notion of a "white genocide" is a non sequitur because "whiteness" does not describe a discrete people or nationality, but rather comprises a colonial caste that was historically extended ad hoc to many vastly different populations. Have a nice day!

Other urls found in this thread:

medlineplus.gov/sicklecellanemia.html
thelondonphysician.com/sickle-cell-anemia/
abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2014/03/07/surgery-for-brainy-scalp-changes-a-mans-life/
drkassir.com/galleries/cvg-cutis-verticis-gyrata/378/
witn.com/content/news/South-Carolina-teen-plead-guilty-to-birthday-party-robbery-414606523.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolutely jewish. Negroid and mongoloid genetic legacy should be exterminated

I'm pretty upset that my hair is naturally curly. Makes me feel like I've got nig nog in my genes. I've got light brown hair and light brown eyes. Both my grandmas have blue eyes. Parents had green eyes. Wtf happened. I hide my curly hair with excessive products and straightening iron.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, mudblood. Your time will come.

Take a 23andme test.

not some people I would want anything to do with, but you go ahead, and do as you please.

23andgoy

>because gene flow cannot destroy a culture or ethnicity
regression to the mean

WMBF is no issue at all because a man passes on like 70% of his genes and up to 90% if you're really high test.

you're probably just part bong. many of us have curly hair.

ur dad got cucked hard

Nice retard stamp, faggot!

>xe pays to shitpost

rootless mutt will go on the day of the rope

Why the fuck do people even still respond to these posts without saging? This type of shit shits up the board with retard reposts which provide nothing meaningful to discuss and is turning this place into an even worse Sup Forums.

Embrace what you are, never try to hide it.

hello homo, welcome back

The future is niggerless

Yesssss, keep making your self black, goy muricans.

One drop rule

Nice saus

>colonial caste

stopped reading

sage and hide

Can confirm.

My second wife is about 1/8 black. First wife all white (English and German).

Kid with second wife is just as blond and blue eyed and pale as kids with white first wife. Doesn't appear to be a drop of black in 1/16 black kid.

Demonstrably false, humans are racist as fuck based on skin colour. The slightly less black are racist against blacks etc.

Multi-ethnicity destroys the internal cohesion of a society.

>I'm here to remind everyone that there is literally nothing wrong with "race-mixing"
>"whiteness" does not describe a discrete people or nationality
Nice try troll
The picture of a quarteron girl photoshopped by the way will not change the fact that racemixing with sub-saharan people means more sickle-cell disease and CVG (cutis verticis gyrata)

>Have a nice day!
Same to you troll

" A genetic problem causes sickle cell anemia."
" About 1 in 12 African Americans has sickle cell trait."
medlineplus.gov/sicklecellanemia.html
thelondonphysician.com/sickle-cell-anemia/

abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2014/03/07/surgery-for-brainy-scalp-changes-a-mans-life/
drkassir.com/galleries/cvg-cutis-verticis-gyrata/378/
witn.com/content/news/South-Carolina-teen-plead-guilty-to-birthday-party-robbery-414606523.html

your mum is a filthy slut who cheated on your dad