Why do people do this? implanted horns? metal all over your face?

why do people do this? implanted horns? metal all over your face?

self hatred

No daddy

they have a bunch of ideas about appearance and their bodies that you and I don't have

To cope with being ass fucked by there dad and having a mom that never loved them desu probably even worse reasons

Don't you have an immigrant to suck off, faggot?

they hate God

They were psychologically abused as a kid

/thread

shes only 21 too

Desperate desire for attention
Desperate desire to escape childhood trauma
Desperate desire to be unique

Pick whateer

were americanons this testy before they realized the got a psycho loon elected as potus? and you wanna talk to me about a country that wrecking itself?

I'll call you a nigger for him ahmed. You're a nigger

ILLUMINATI
BUM BUM
YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL
BUM BUM
YOU CAN TAKE MY HEARTBEAT
BUT I WILL KEEP MY SOUL
WE AAAAALL SHALL BE FREE

All the testy high-T men left your shit continent and founded my country. So yes.

How's your feminist government going? How many grenades have you heard go off today?

Degenerates

Retards looking for attention.

lack of faith let's the door open for the devil

Because no boy made her feel like a special girl.

attention
meh indivuality
meh cant get a job cuz sexist
free gibs

The one I know had an emotionally distant mother was raped and had a kid with a junkie with BPD.

Europeans have been symbolically conquered by mud people. Many whites have surrendered, and some of those signal their acquiescence to the overlords by adopting their cultural practices, like putting metal or plastic shit in their face.

you got tricked OP. This is just a filter on snapchat.

It looks "ethnic"

classic denial finding expression through rage. it's not me you're angry at luv

Propaganda and artificial cultural movements created by the CIA. The interdimensional overlords have faces made of horns and spiky gross metal and are psychopathically jealous of our beauty. Also they want the surviving humans to be as much like them as possible.

>why do people do this
Because they can

Free market bitch, go cry more you commie nigger

>implying I'm angry
If anything seeing your country destroy itself makes me glad I'm not you

This.

fuck off, I aint no commie...fucking windmills

Because it's cool af.

split tongue, choker, snakes in background...ill pray for her

Wanting attention that mommy and daddy never gave them. That's why they wear them. It's the same as tattoos. Absolutely degenerate.

Because they are getting ready to show up for the job interview view

Yo I'd fuck dat bitch dead ass bruh

It's edgy and fun.

Do you hate fun user?

>metal all in face
>walks under powerful junkyard magnet for lifting up cars

Oh how I want to see that. Would laugh my face off.

Nah
This one is right.

Desire to be unique. Natural forms of uniqueness (hierarchy, regality, ethnic belonging etc.) aren't tolerated anymore so they resort to shit like this.

Attention whores

Trump is king,
Also, stfu, You are Sweden. It's a toss up between you and Germany for who shovels the most nigger cum out of their wives for supper.

Combination of daddy issues, self hatred, and insatiable desire for attention (all three can basically be rolled into one).

I can guarantee you that the only people upset about Trump's performance thus far are the same cucks who have been bitching about him for the past year.

Everything is looking up for America; Americans on this board are happy. Keep projecting your rage onto us though. Maybe if you get mad enough you'll prevent one of your countrymen from getting buttfucked by a sand nigger.

spbp

just as I suspected, the meme arm of the CIA is churning out shit meme's faster than we thought. Just stop already.

They want to be different, just like all their friends.

>finally heal from a blowout in the earlobes causing you to pause and reflect your life's choice to modify your skin to reveal true form
>begin reconsidering starting the process upon finding degenerate job in dystopian night life
>see bae on Sup Forums in a "degeneracy" thread
>ffffffffffffffff

I must do it for her....