Vote for weedman not based on any sensible reasoned policy, but for dude weed lmao

>vote for weedman not based on any sensible reasoned policy, but for dude weed lmao
>he doesn't even legalize weed and its been years now

did we fuck up fellow leafs?

Other urls found in this thread:

mtlblog.com/justin-trudeau-is-giving-canadians-unconditional-free-money
trudeaumetre.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fellow leafs
go back

>vote for orangeman not based on any sensible reasoned policy, but for dude america lmao
>he doesn't even deport spics and its been months now
did we fuck up fellow retards?

>he doesn't even deport spics

But he has?

lol yes he has.

>Fellow leafs
>American
Also
>He didn't legalize weed although I voted for him for that particular reason! WAAAH

Your tears are delicious faggots, I called it before the election, and my lefty-leaning friends argued me that I was wrong and that he would totally legalize weed guys because dud weed lmao! Goddamn I love being right.

What fuels someone to comment on random tube videos?

this

The holocaust didn't happen in one single day, Aleks

>deport like 10 spics
>MURICA IS GREAT AGAIN

But the holocaust didn't happen at all, yet Trump started deporting spics.

Loneliness? Boredom?

Youtube is probably the last major corporation to have a totally unmoderated comment section.

Bad goy it happens in a minutes. 6 millions dead in a minute

>It's been years now
It's been one year bro. Calm yourself. Maybe if your brain wasn't constantly swimming in THC you'd have realized that this shit takes time. Supposedly we'll see the legislation this summer. People were hoping it would be in time for 4/20 but I doubt that's going to happen.

Legislation was announced for summer. Recommendations came in sometime this winter. He is doing the dudeweedlmaoing we asked for.

so did it happen or not?

Oy vey 7 million in just 30 seconds?

it didn't happen but I want it to happen again

>he doesn't even deport spics

Wrong

>mtlblog.com/justin-trudeau-is-giving-canadians-unconditional-free-money

Leafland about to go full commie

>le funny papież memes
>>>>karachan

Yo fuck those guys I want free money

I though everybody agreed that it didn't happen but we wish it did

>Tfw King Leaf can't even legalise leaf

The death camps were supposedly Polish shouldn't you guys know that

That is one promise if he doesn't keep there will be blood.
because he's only kept two promise's so far, giving people with kids free money, and something else that fucked Canada in the ass? I forget what it was.
But this baby bonus shit, if a paki has 9 fucking kids get $650 per kid.........
Single working people get fuck all.
I really want to knock up a chick work the next 9 months and then quit my job, go on welfare and make fucking $2900 a month sitting on ass with all the benefits non working class get now.
Fuck its only $400 less than I make now after the 16% taxes they pull from my pay cheques.

Fajny post, jak się nazywasz na kwejku?

they said it would happen this year on April 20th, but I dought it will happen. Weedman is too busy genociding the 3rd world.

We didn't fuck up the system is fucked up

Only around 30% voted for Trudeau and this is even implying it matters which puppet you choose. Shits fucked and our elections are fucking puppet shows

hehe ironicznie )))) z humorkiem )))))
dopisz jeszcze prawiczku i mamy bingo

>"did we fuck up fellow leafs?"
>implying I voted him for dude weed lmao
>implying I voted for him at all
Sod off, degenerate

Where is he even getting this free money from? He already spent it all on migrants

trudeaumetre.ca/

Pretty sure whites won't be getting any of it

>every party has a fucking leaf in it

your ""country"" is a joke. Literally a Chinese ripoff of the USA. lmao.

>American loyalists who were afraid of fighting fled north to live a life of cuckold pacifism and lick the boots of a false idol

LOL!

>))))
Wiedziałem że tylko rusek może takie idiotyczne memy wstawiać.

Actually I just realized I'll make more if I have a kid and go on welfare, because welfare people get electricity subsidies (i'm in Ontario) , with those knocking my bills down I would make the same on welfare with a kid as I do right now working.

A FUCKING LEAF

BINGO!

>trusting a commie

>trudeaumetre.ca/
41 of 288
less than 15%........
fucking piece of shit liar

Wstaw więcej tych memów, chce zobaczyć jak bardzo smutnym człowiekiem trzeba być żeby mieć ich tyle zapisanych na komputerze.

Actually if you hadn't fallen for fucking Jew freemasonry and stayed part of the empire we would still have a white British empire

>good goy Americans
>destabilize British empire
>provide safe haven for Jews while every other country hated them
>introduce democracy which really ends up being rule by the Jews and their media
>introduce the idea of diversity and allowing nonwhites into Europe and sanction any white country who doesn't like diversity and wants to remain majority white
>push the idea that mongrelization is natural
>force South Africa to let nigs take over leading to a genocide of whites there
>side with Muslims over Whites in Serbia then the Middle East

Yes but tell me more about how it's always everyone else's fault
>LOL boers you should have just kept apartheid around and ignored our fucking blockade
>LOL leafs you should have joined us instead of us installing a Jew puppet government
>LOL Europe you should just ignore us and start kicking nonwhites out of Europe even though we would come in and slaughter you for being racist

I get it

>on nie wiem że można postować śmieszne obrazki prosto z neta bez zapisywania
oj chuj
i jeszcze to pierdolenie o byciu smutnym człowiekiem żeby się dowartościować xD

>xD
kwejk.pl
Masz, żebyś nie musiał się namęczyć w powrocie na swoją ulubioną stronę.

już poczułeś się lepiej? dać ci cukierka?
w sumie gnije z oskarka pozującego na poważnego intelektualiste

Przynajmniej ja posługuje się własnym językiem poprawnie.
Zdaj maturę, wtedy pogadamy.

When I heard he earmarked $650,000,000 to fund abortions around the world, while most of our indigenous people don't have clean drinkable water. I shook my head...

zaraz sie zesra xD
najpierw pierdolisz jakieś frazesy o smutnym człowieku, udajesz sam przed sobą że masz jakąś moralną wyższość, a kiedy nawet ten chujowy argument nie wypala to przypierdalasz się do ortografii jak typowy 16latek
o moją maturę się nie martw, lepiej zacznij się uczyć na swoją zamiast udawać intelektualiste na forum o gównie

i feel for the redpilled leafs

>Skończyły mi się argumenty, co mogę zrobić?
>Wiem! Napisze mu kilka przekleństw i obrażę go.
Przestań się zachowywać jak typowy gimnazjalista.

Anyone how has some common sense will know Justin is Fidel Jr and part of some commie scheme to destroy the west starting with Canada from the inside out, it's not that hard to look for evidence if you're not completely blue pilled, for too many people the lie is simply to great so they cannot or rather refuse to see the truth.

nie widzisz ironii w tym że ty, wybitna jednostka i intelektualny superior, marnujesz czas na dyskusje ze smutnym człowiekiem? bo ja tak xD
chciałem również przypomnieć że to ty wyjechałeś z kwejkiem i ruskiem )))))

Nigdy nie powiedziałem że jestem jakimś geniuszem, ty po prostu zachowujesz się jak prymityw.
I piszesz jak rusek, więc nie bądź zdziwiony że cię tak nazywam.

>ty po prostu zachowujesz się jak prymityw.
o tym dokładnie mówie xD
dawaj dalej, pokaż jak bardzo jesteś lepszy

Czemu tak się denerwujesz jak mówie prawdę?
Jeśli chcesz szacunku to zachowuj się normalnie, to nie jest takie trudne.

>implikowanie bólu dupy
chciałem ci przypomnieć że od godziny marnujesz czas na bezcelową dyskusje z tzw. smutnym człowiekiem polegającą na obrzucaniu się gównem xD

I voted for him for three reasons:
Respect for our veterans
Legalization of weed so we can collectively move the fuck on
Reformation of our election process

Hindsight is 20/20 but if he does the last one it's been a success.

what the Trudeau foundation mean with this. It look suspicious

Czemu tak bardzo chcesz żebym uważał ciebie za głupka?
Nie muszę tobie odpisywać, ale twoje reakcje mnie zaciekawiły.
Za każdym razem próbujesz mnie atakować, nawet jeśli ja tego nie zrobiłem, czemu?

>if he does the last one it's been a success.
I have some bad news for you...

its not legalized per se but cops dont shut anything down and we have shitton of pot stores.
depends on the city.
but that doesnt detract from the fact we hired cuckdeau

>the budget will balance itself