Why are white people seen as lame when they invent things like this?

Why are white people seen as lame when they invent things like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=he2a4xK8ctk
youtube.com/watch?v=_VPvKl6ezyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh8eR13OOTE
unilad.co.uk/video/wingsuit-pilot-broadcasts-his-own-death-on-facebook-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=o2xmAWS4akE
youtube.com/watch?v=N8P1oGF2nnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people arent lame

Inventing everything, creating works of immense beauty in art and architecture, being philosophical and musical geniouses and conquering the world is awesome

Being a poor thuggish nigger or ogga booga Amazonian is fucking lame

Being white is great because after you make a successful civilization you have to invent ridiculous ways to have fun.

>White people
>Do all the crazy shit minorities are too scared to do
>lame

Niggers only crossed the Atlantic Ocean because of white people

youtube.com/watch?v=he2a4xK8ctk

>Why are white people seen as lame when they invent things like this?
jealousy

that inventing money could have been used for dem programz

youtube.com/watch?v=_VPvKl6ezyc

That's the best part of these things actually is watching people face plant. It gets a little old once you get the hang of it anyway.

Because white people have steered the most from the degeneracy that is perpetrated by minorities and Jews, so the Jewish media encourage minorities to make fun of whites for this.

In reality, whites kinda conquered the fucking world, so minorities can gladly fuck off and cry while they get plastered at the party their white friend chose not to go to because he's not a degenerate retard and he wants to go to work tomorrow.

>seen as lame
Only by (((them))) and (((their))) media

>1 post by this ID
BTFO shill

Everything white people do is seen as compensation, for having boring lives or small dicks or whatever.

Those retards are dropping off like flies, humans don't belong in the sky.

Looks fcking awesome to me.

>Why are white people seen as lame
you're implying that the master race who invented everything and made everything should care about the opinion of halfhuman mud people. You shouldnt imply that.

I can't think of anything less important than a nigger thinking ''crakka is laim''. I give higher value to the opinion of my cat.

lets make this sage shit a meme

If you're referring to the Dubai label, the inventor is Swiss, he just flies for XDubai because money.

No I meant those crazy bastards that try to fly with the wings, they're dying all the time in the mountains, updrafts and downdrafts are crashing them into the mountains a lot.

Not a bad way to die, you have to admit. Sure it's pretty much Icarus tier, but leave it to the white man to turn a myth into reality and have life be such a luxury to risk it like that for fun.

Why would human ever try to rise above their potato field?

>Not a bad way to die

Some of them hit the side of a mountain at 60mph then fall 100s of feet to their ultimate death. It was painful and horrific until the last second.

>the untold holocaust of the paragliders

by whom? jealous niggers who can't do anything?

They are seen as lame by haters. Plus they accept the victim culture that tells them they can't do similar things without the white man's help.

Those are just gliders though, Yves' suit is powered by 4 jet engines.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh8eR13OOTE

White people used to be innovative but now they're lazy af. The only way they innovate these days is by stealing the idea from someone else.

Yeah, but they hit incredible speeds also
> unilad.co.uk/video/wingsuit-pilot-broadcasts-his-own-death-on-facebook-live/

Add engines = double the trouble

They hate us cause they ain't us

watch this crazy bastard

> youtube.com/watch?v=o2xmAWS4akE

please do tell whose ideas do we steal?

The danger mainly comes from base jumping and flying close to mountains and shit. It's fairly safe in the open sky.

Niggers jealous because they haven't even invented the wheel yet

Ciz it looks stupid

I would but I'm lazy thanks to being white.

what's the last thing you seen a nigger ""invent""

>nigger from African warzone country larping as white western man

Just because the aid workers showed you how to use the Internet doesn't mean you're white.

No you're a lazy mexican shit

tl;dr

Drive by shootings while holding a gun sideways.

You couldn't even maintain a grip on power in S. Africa. Who's lazy again?

I'm whiter than you faggot, you wanna talk about how white a person is think before your 1/64th native american ass speaks to a the descendant of the british imperial army

I thought an Asian dude invented that

Yeah after being sanctioned by the US and other countries thanks fuck wits you took a first world nation and turned it into a third world one

Your welcome.

Why do you care what people think about you, when you invent things like that?

WE WUZ WHITES

Again just because your grandpa fought for the British army doesn't make you white. Lots of nigs did that

Sage

because we live in a fucked up world where everything is seen as the opposite of how it actually is.

It's not even a good invention who wants to lay claim to that shit? you can only "fly" as far as the hoses allow you

It's part of a coordinated campaign to demoralize white people across the world

Shut the fuck up eskimo faggot

A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

Day of the rake soon.

Do these people simply feed off outrage? don't they have anything better to do but cause shit?

They're probably Jews. It was after all the Jews that caused white genocide in your once-beautiful country.

That's what Jews do. They genocide everybody else while pretending to count as whites.

>Kinda

They did

Leaves aren't supposed to blow up like that.

fuck off shitty leaf baiter

Sometimes I wish I was born in the 18th century so I could kill anyone who isnt white without consequence

Only one guy invented it, it's no one else's achievement.

>Sometimes

what about 11th century

It just looks stupid when white ppl do it

I'm just sick of giving money to these fucking niggers so they can get free internet and shit out 20 keeids

Ok prove that you're white then. Hand+timestamp

When whites try to act like sub-humans and copy their Jewish pushed culture you are right.

Do you think I could kill a black person then? not that I wouldn't mind claiming the holy land and massacring some muslims but I have to find something to do in my free time, if I was transported back now with all the knowledge I have then yes.

yeah goy only one person invented it, there's no reoccurring pattern of scientific achievement coming disproportionately from 1 or 2 races. just a coincidence!!

post cat mao

Nobody says white are lame. Where have you heard that

White people are fucking dumb and gay.

with firearms invented by the chinese

When have white people ever been seen as lame? We literally built the civilised modern world.

Because white people can be lame as shit and you know it. Just look at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=N8P1oGF2nnA

Chinese didn't invent firearms they discovered gun powder

Because the MSM pushes nigger culture as "cool" to indoctrinate children.

My sister went to college. Came back as a lesbian feminist who listens to rap music. So much cognitive dissonance she doesn't even realize the irony of a "feminist" listening to music where the primary theme is abusing and raping women.

Oh, and if a white male in real life or on television or even in a fucking movie says anything remotely """sexist""" she flips her fucking shit.

It's the chinks who steal everyone's ideas

Nerd

Holy fucking shit that was cringe overload. I only made about a minute in... And I'm fuckin white!

Because Jews make the media that portraits things as whatever .

Kill your sister.

They're jealous because they don't have the means to do it themselves.

Rich black people do white people shit all the time. But when they're poor ghetto niggers, they mock and laugh at white people to make themselves feel better about the shithole they live in.

Pierre is right, end her suffering

its nothing like what we think of firearms today, but yes it was for celebrations.

Why do burgers even bother sending their childs to pursue a (((higher education))) anymore seeing how it corrupts them?

Don't trust wiki, because there are actually SJWs who have meet ups to "correct" articles

I have unfortunately witnessed the same shit at a university I went to in scotland, they say assuming someone's nationality is racism

This

Chinks didn't even recognize military applications of gunpowder just used it as fireworks

Yes but a white person who has invented nothing has just as much reason to be proud than a black person who invented nothing.

No we have culture and history we invented things for the benefit of our people and we shouldn't take them for granted why do you think black people and other people are so fucked up because we handed advanced technology over to them it's like giving a chimp a handgun

>WE WUZ GUNS N SHIET
wrong.

>This is what the mongoloids believe

Suck to be you.

She's pretty much doing it to herself. She graduated 6 years ago with some kind of bullshit liberal arts degree, I'm not even sure what. She hasn't held a single job in those 6 years and she's been arrested at least 4 times that I know of for domestic abuse because her and her girlfriends keep beating the living shit out of each other.

>it's not the same in France and everywhere else in the west

Science po is literally (((Frankfurt school))) now

My sister is 21 she's a virgin and only like white men she want to be a teacher so she eat cultural marxism in school everyday but she doesn't give a shit because I taught her how to shield herself from jewish magic.

She will vote FN thanks to me, i'm really an awesome brother.

How did we kick the asian's asses then?

Can I procreate with her to bolster white numbers?

this is not really a great invention its an electric pump and a rubberhose. Should have posted a picture of Cern or the ISS.

Once the fun is streamlined enough to be safe, then watch minorities amd women come in behind and fuck it all up