The trap meme has invaded your child's video games and your childhood video games

The trap meme has invaded your child's video games and your childhood video games.

How does this make you lads feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yIBp4CHKYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying it's a meme
>dating a woman
>not chillin with your beautiful best m8

just japs being japs

He was a waste.
>Lol no I'm not gonna use my dick to fuck you, that's not very feminine.
>Lol yeah let me facefuck you
6/10
Would be a great fuck, very fine, but doesn't allow you to get the one thing you can't get from normal women, so that's part of the novelty taken away

Great

I want to cum in Link's butt.

>How does this make you lads feel?

Rock hard

JAPaN get OuT

>he

Also, she doesn't top :(

Sad!

>Not wanting to cum in cloudo's butt

>Implying I can't bust in both

Crossdressing is relatively(!) popular in Japan. They used this trop in media way before this whole trannie shit started in the west.

who is this?

That was my point, completely wasting the potential to get man even crazier for you since you look better than most women since you can do the best of both worlds in sex just because you think "it's more feminine to be solely a bottom
Really is sad!

Most degenerate thread I have ever seen.

If you get hard from traps you are undeniably A: a faggot or B: afraid of both women and your own homosexuality

Britain, too. Only the joke is that it's weird and hilariously disgusting. Other than fetish shit I think that's basically the case in Japan

Yeah OP, imagine how fucked up kids will grow after watching characters they like crossdressing.

I don't know why but the thought of Japanese traps sounds appealing to me, but western traps disgusts me.

Daily reminder that Breath of the Wild is shit and nothing will top A Link to The Past.

Children will never make it to the place in the game you get that. Breath of the Wild is fucking huge and no child these days is going to have the attention span.

Wtf this makes me so many booner i want to lick his dick and put his dick in my ass so he can massage my prostate.

Oy shiet i just realized what a gigantic faggot i am, but i don't care, as long as i can fuck qt traps till i die.

Sauce?

Sauce?

Sauce?

This thread have some FURniture.

Jane Marie. Enjoy. I think she's retired btw. Shame!

>italian
>probably roman
>gay
>the romans were gay
it all makes sense now

Just a reminder that sissy white boys where made for BBC. Carry on.

>there are asian countries whose economies depends on old white male tourists having anal sex with transsexual asian males
I sure love my ladyboys, worst korea.

It doesn't feel like anything because I didn't play games for faggots when I was a kid
I played C&C and Quake

>ywn have a cute bf
why liv

That is me everytime i search for trap on Exhentai.

confirms pizzagate

the kids who were kids when this was released are now dressing up as women

>I sure love my ladyboys

You would since 70% of them come from your shithole.

Ireland, lol

Shit's gay.

Brazilian trannys are all ugly favela black boys

t-too much mayo on that sub

I think if you get a cute bf in Russia they take you out behind the gulag and shoot you in the head.

I'm not gay! I just suck dick!

Trap meme has been in video games longer then you been alive in all likely hood.

Tbh Link makes a pretty trap tho...

youtube.com/watch?v=6yIBp4CHKYA

I wish it was true, most transsexuals are asians, mostly southeast asian, it's the transsexual paradise where old white men go to fuck the weak and feminine asian male in the ass. Asian males were born to satisfy Big White Cock.

My wife and I don't let our children play video games because we don't want them absorbing messages like this, and we don't want them to turn into useless, whiny, non-contributing manchildren like the majority of Sup Forums.

Any other person is capable of making a responsible decision about this for themselves. Quit cucking yourself with video games.

Gotta agree with the jungle bigger. They have a city named bang cock for God's sake

Not particularly worried.

>tfw i'll never fug an aryan trap twink and fill him with that mediterranean goodness

moar

Why there are so many gays and transexuals in Brazil tho? Is it a cultural thing or something? Serious question, there must be some reason...

Also, why there are so many young prostitutes in Hungary and the Czech Republic? Good looking girls rarely choose to be prostitutes here.

Believe me or not, but it is pretty odd for me that this girl is a prostitute. Like wtf...why would she choose to be a prostitute and fuck with guys she doesn't like for money? All good looking girls I know wouldn't do that for all the money in the world.

who's the semen demon?

Because it's a shithole

I feel fully erect.