I am taking hormones right now to transition from male to female...

I am taking hormones right now to transition from male to female. Why shouldn't I be scared of someone like Donald Jack Trump? He is a misogynistic woman hating bigot and for a woman of color like myself I really fear him and his supporters like yourselves.

Ya ya ya the pic is me

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/72654495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post boipucci and god hates you

I havent shaved and I would get banned ;_;

All faggots should be scared and fucking leave.
I might let jack donovan stay but he has to live outside

You're a strong young man, why would you be afraid of a fat fucking 70 year old?

>scared by Trump

You will kill yourself in the next 5 years, Trump is least of your worries

Because his supporters hang people like me and im a woman not a man

You won't make a good looking female staph

Nothing personal, but you're an ugly dude who's going to make an ugly woman-ish thing.
Being an ugly dude isn't too bad, if you're personable and get a decent job. But what are your prospects as an ugly woman? You're going be miserable, and then think you have to inflict that misery on other people.
Anyway, sage this shit.

I am fucking fabulous with makeup

I mean dam if I looked like who knows what I'd do can't blame you fucking ugly cunt

I would be more concerned about the cancer your probably going to get from hormone treatment. Or your inevitable suicide. Take your pick.

shit dude get a nose job before you do anything.

Whats wrong with my nose? Its cute and small

you wont get banned

you are better suited in joining a polish death metal band than putting on a skirt now that i think about it

Prove that is indeed you. Post a picture with your face, holding a piece of paper with the random id tag you have.

Even if he did hate women, you aren't one, and you never will be one, so it won't matter for you.

>small
Oy vey

Slide thread. Sage and hide.

>be ugly as fuck omega
>pay kike doctor for estrogen
>????
>suicide

sweet 5 year plan, Stan

O.....ok

the Kielbasa Posse Klan

What?

Is this a bad trolling attempt?

God I hope so.

No you're not.

You need counseling.

You are going to be an ugly chick lets face it You should just kill yourself trannie degenerate scum.

The only troll here is you asshole bigots.

Yes I am and I am growing breasts so say that in a few months bigot

Just a reminder that mentally ill faggots will never be accepted on Sup Forums.

Now do that picture again, but this time holding up a piece of paper with "Shsbd4Vf" only then will I believe pic related is you.

As a woman of color and a the T in LGBTQAP I think you should shut your fucking mouth

>The only troll here is you asshole bigots.

Okay so you genuinely believe you are a woman? That's fucked dude.

Many trannies get seriously depressed and suicidal later in life, I recommend you turn back now while you still haven't cut off your junk.

What even does that mean tho

>woman of color

You have nothing to worry about, as long as you stop your hormone therapy and cut your hair, you fucking sissy.

This faggot looks kind of like a fatter, uglier, spiccier version of the singer from Metalocalypse.

vimeo.com/72654495

It's the I'd you have on the top of your posts.

I have tried killing myself 12 times since I was 14. I am now 23 and I am turning into a powerful woman of color. Bigot.

Are you fucking high? No one has hanged you stupid twat.

qt would sodomize

kys

Oh LOL what does it mean?!?!?!

For example mine is ALdlionan"

No you are still a man.

You know it's possible to "be a man" without acting like a stereotypical masculine manly man right? Do you realize how transgender ideology promotes unfair and restrictive gender roles?

You could turn the lights off from across the room goy

Nothing it's randomly generated.

no, he looks like a fat version of tom angelripper

You know you are just gonna kill yourself down the line so just do it right now to save some time man

I would tell you all to stop posting in a bait thread, but you seem to be enjoying yourselves.
Congratulations on all those (you)'s friend.

da fuck

What does it mean though, I am usually on tumblr lol

Oh shit, you're Shaun king

try harder next time. You know what they say about falling off a horse...

I dont see your point ashshoe

it means youre retarded if you don't understand. just go write it down on a piece of paper and take a pic of it, while also showing your face. if you don't, then you're nothing but a really cringy troll.

>Tried to off yourself 12 times

And not once did you consider seeking help?
You're prolly one of those idiots that think being a woman will be easier.

>tried killing myself 12 times

Holy shit you're bad at this.

Please try again and actually get it right this time.

>Also that nose
>Small

Jewish huh? Oy vey!

>woman of color
>with that skin tone?

so you're transracial too? You do realize that trying to be a part of as many victim groups as possible isn't actually going to work right?

Once it becomes evident cutting off your junk won't help, and that pretending to be a woman and black won't help, I wonder what you'll fall back on?

Hearty keks had by all. I like these satire posts

The fact that the chromosomes you were given at birth make you suicidal is a mental illness and should not be normalized.

If you don't "feel like a man" guess what you're sexist, there is no one way to feel like a man.

Live your life however you want but it's still and always will be objective truth that you are a man.

It doesn't have any meaning. It's a series of random numbers and letter you are issued on this thread. If you were on a different thread. Then you would be given a new Id.

Hate to break it to you, but you CANT change gender.

I am a woman of color. Fuck off and dont you dare call me a victim when 90000 women grt hanged in our country EVERY YEAR

Jesus what an ugly cunt.
Genocide of amerimutts when?

I dont know, i think u guys are tryin to get a photoshop pic or somethin.... Like idk...

> transitioning to become Shrek

Trannys are so dumb and useless they can't even kill themselves right

>Men getting nose jobs

How cucked can you be?

>90000 women get hanged in our country every year

Holy fuck, do you even know what planet you're on?

The picture isn't you, it's either one you found or a picture of someone you're harassing.

Now why would you want to cut this off? They're very suckable. You should love them

I wanna move to russia now

>hormones
Should have spent money on that honker first.

with that face you're fucked regardless of what gender you think you are

>90,000 women get hung in America
>no source

>FBI crime statistics puts murders at 16k last year.

Uh huh... ok then.

I'm not, it's only to prove that you are actually the individual in the pic related.

trannies are mentally ill

When are they planting the fellopian tubes?

Nobody cares about your "special" person.

Because whoever Donald Jack Trump is, I'm guessing they aren't in any seat of power higher than a comptroller capacity.

His
Middle
Name
Is
John
Dumbtards

And, even if it was the President you had tried to reference, he's been very clear that he thinks any LGBT concern has either already been settled in the courts, or is a states' rights issue.

I'd be more worried about what your state plans to be doing about brain damaged selfharmers?

Listen carefully now.. I think you have been afraid all your life.

Squirrelly you have proofs of such things.

>is a dude
>will never stop being a dude, regardless of mutilations or poisoning himself with hormones
>is concerned about a woman hater
it's ok, guy. he only hates women, you're in the clear.

thats not your dick

OP.. dude... mate..

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this.. but you left it WAY too late to transition.

Seriously, the testosterone has already had it's way with your bone structure and muscle development. You will not even look close to a female even after a lifetime on HRT, you will look like a weird hermaphrodite and will never find love and will always get weird looks from people on this street.

Did you know that men give birth too according to libs on Facebook?

why is it always males that want to be females?

very rarely see any female to males

You should take hormones to transition from living to dead.

OP is baiting hard

10/10
Would fuck

you have to be fucking kidding me

No your butt

its just some user being retarded and baiting

Fucking lol. Save yourself the years of depression and mental illness and just hang yourself right now.

You wont be missed.

let us hope that

He's been very clear about this.

ugly af

I realize this is a troll thread to rile up Sup Forums but I used to be ok with this level of faggoty

I thought that people genuinely were trying their best to live in their own skin.

Than Caitlynn happens and you see for the entire world a guy who is simply doing it for attention because people stopped watching his whore daughters.

You look into it more now and come across a magic word "Autogynephilia" and instantly you can apply this to 90% of trannies

The other 10%? Broken mentally and so far as we know medically... THERE IS NO CURE.

so more trannies will be created because drag queening is now homophobic and more will realize they fucked up their bodies and kill themselves.

The Cycle continues.