What was implied here?

what was implied here?

Sandwich-making is freedom from slavery

>anti-feminist cunt cucks herself by believing being a slave to one man is better than being a productive member of society

The government replaced the husband

Why can't western women be as free and independent as women in the muslim world

>kike thinks stay at home wives aren't productive members of society

It presupposes that women needs something or someone to survive and are not entirely self sufficient...which is true, they are at a physical disadvantage.

Despite our technological success, their physical advantage still plays out in lack of aggression, manipulative tactics, and the need to still require a protector and provider.

You could pose the argument that women should work at home instead of secular motherhood jobs because a family structure is more secure. Unfortunately they have been so propagandized they think if they stay home to work for the husband or family they will be abused or raped.

Thanks jews.

Opposit guys, opposite.

This.

A woman, regardless of her master, is still a "slave" to said master. You can do it the easy way (Be a homemaker, wife, mother, grandmother, enjoy your life) or be some company's wage slave and cuck yourself into a job "that will never pay you as much as a man".

Catholic Queen gets it.

Work sets you free

A white woman having children and raising them is THE single most important part of a productive society.

It is literally the linchpin of society, and the lack of it is why whites are in decline.

>women are totally better in the workforce instead of becoming mothers

Meanwhile youre getting more immigration because your native birthrates plummeted

>Feminist believes working for a company is more important than working to raise healthy children to help further the future of the human race. But hey, someone's gotta pay for that welfare

I would like propaganda to be pushing women to be mothers and feminine again, while not infringing on any of their rights. Complete houses with a mom and a dad create the most successful children, and we ought to create the most successful next generation we can, we therefore ought to be encouraging women to engage in motherhood instead of being rich or having a competitive lifelong career with no kids

what do you mean by whites are in decline?
i mean im a brown eyed 1/8th gypsy, but the western world except for usa is basically perfect

You're retarded. She's implying that work doesn't mean freedom, and that being a house-wife isn't slavery.

>french cunt cucks himself by believing a woman serving her husband is not serving society

Only men who own buisness or have families(wife+children) should ever be allowed to vote.

This would force every politician to cater to family living which is better for everyone in your country.

I'll never understand the sandwich meme.

Women stack poorly, portion worse, and couldn't wrap their heads around an approriate cut if the lives of the species depended on it.

bearing and raising children is the single most productive thing a person can do for society

No. We have toi many shitskins and retards want more. Whites are dwindling and being completely outbred and not only that other races invade our countries for our social benefits.

>one woman doing a shit job is more productive for society than birthing men who can do that job better

Implying that working in the womens clothing section of a department store is "productive" but raising and nurturing a family isn't.

Go fuck yourself jew.

This. Without future offspring you literally dont have a country.

Tell me of a civilization that existed without core family values and marriage. Family is the base of all civilization family is your country on the molecular level.

tell me of a civilization that existed with the internet and our modern science

she should have said families instead of husbands but ya ok

women are retarded and lack common sense

more news at 11

western civilization, it won't for long though

>ARBEIT MACHT FREI
I see what you did there

Huh, i thought its clear communist message. Abolish wage slavery.

Tell me of a country that's flourishing with Internet and science that also doesn't uphold traditional marriage and a nuclear family.
>muh science
The two are not unrelated.

Not an arguement. We have commuicated long distances throughout history for a long time the internet is an evolution of this.

Are you saying that science has made family obsolete?

/Thread

Its what they want. Hence artificial wombs. Its easier to control people when they dont have a blood related support structure to return home to.

im saying that just because former civilizations have went through the same pattern over and over again doesnt necessarily mean the same for us because our world is so radically different from theirs.

that upending the natural order of genders in order to increase corporate servitude is maybe not such a good thing after all. who would have thought?

as if modern technology should stop us from learning from the past? how stupid are you?

I see what you did there.

Have a Moose.

I mostly agree with this.

my mind is fucked, is Sup Forums pro or anti-feminism?

Our technology is more advanced, but until we have augmented humans with eugenically designed biology, we are still stuck in our mortal coil. We still rely on humans to keep our countries running.

100 years ago:
>young people were educated at church
>church charities took care of many poor and disadvantaged people
>old people lived with their adult kids
>people talked to their neighbors, so they borrowed goods and services from their fellow man, your nextdoor neighbors were the police and the firefighters if you were in trouble
>women knew many cooking recipes and kept a whole family fed with the food the man brought home, no need to buy fast food
>the Holy Bible had many lessons in it that taught us what to do when things got difficult. Lessons that mankind spent thousands of years to discover and many more to put into words. These lessons were taught at church

There's a reason these traditions worked. They are the flame of complex civilizations and of your father's hard work. Your father who isn't too different from you, you know. We don't need the government to do all these things for us. We have the groundwork to make it work again even in a SHTF situation

>he fell for (((transhumanism)))

/thread

But don't you know that a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle? Why so misogynist OP? You know as the kids say, this thread is a failure, epicly!

I want to argue with you but this is a sad truth. Science and government have convinced people they don't need families

Feminism is no longer fighting for equality, it has become gynosupremacy

You could just call it pussy power

okay, muh traditions. when i go out everyday to school i still see youth being together, laughing, having fun and doing well, and everyone have access to food and whatever they need because we are a rich nation. well except for me because my parents were cucks but outcasts like me are rare in my country.

Nivel try chicano

do bolivian people hike in their mountains like we norwegians do?

You didnt even bring up new concepts in civilization. Communication and medicine have always been apart of society you just listed the internet and modern medicine like these are entirely new things and not simply advancements on pre existing concepts.

And as we all know, work sets you free