N-no-go zones are a myth!! it's just a populist exaggaration!

>n-no-go zones are a myth!! it's just a populist exaggaration!

meanwhile in 2017
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/M0aq5/leif-gw-persson-om-mordvagen-kommer-bli-fler-dad
Professor of criminology and police advisor Leif GW Persson:
>När det gäller vanliga, hyggliga, skötsamma människor är det väldigt få som drabbas av detta. De utomstående som råkar mest illa ut är dem som bor i de här områdena. De får sina bilar uppeldade och sina butiker plundrade, om någon skulle bli sjuk kanske ambulansen inte kommer fram på grund av stenkastning. De lever nära en nästan helt laglös tillvaro.

>In terms of ordinary, decent, well-behaved people there are very few who are affected by this. The outsiders that are the most in trouble are those who live in these areas. They get their cars get destroyed and their shops looted. If someone were to get sick, perhaps the ambulance could not arrive due to stone throwing. These people live a nearly lawless existence.

Some context: 5 people have been killed in the span of 2 days, this is believed to be connected to a gang war in Stockholm. On top of this, the police have 47 open murder investigations in the Stockholm metropolitan area.

People underestimate how much of this is calculated.

Raising hell for anyone outside of your group drives people away, burning a few cars here and there makes sure to keep them away, businesses get the same treatment and will usually close or sell after a while.

Public services can't operate due to harassment, unless they hire your guys to do the job, drive the bus. The school teacher can't work until she puts on a hijab.

This isn't lawlessness, it's a takeover by people that follow their own rules and don't want you meddling. And more often than not it overlaps with criminal activities. It's a mess and it is happening everywhere.

Jesus christ. My city is about the same size as Stockholm and we only had 28 murders in all of 2016. And people say America is dangerous

>No-go zones don't exist if i don't want to see them.
t.every cuck libtard ever

>no go zones dont exist if I dont go to them

bump

Exactly how it is, I mean if even paramedics can't go there without getting rocks thrown at them then what should we call it?
Go here zones?
Libtards and cucks piss me off when they say that they don't exist because they fucking do.

If a tree falls down and nobody hears it

5 bodies in 2 days is pretty steep.

when you're jealous of Chicago getting publicity about it's murder rates being worse than a war zone so you import gang violence to compete

Checked.

And you're dead on. Too many people won't acknowledge this as what it is...An invasion.

Who gets flag draped coffins? Soldiers.
This photo is from the funeral for the "victims" of the Quebec mosque shooting.

>the police have 47 open murder investigations in the Stockholm metropolitan area.

Sweden just has a more relaxed definition of murder

>Libtards and cucks piss me off when they say that they don't exist because they fucking do.
The leftists are using muslims as shock troops.

I already know that this comment will be criminally underrated.

Well it is backfiring hard for them here in Sweden as the public is starting to hate the leftists.
Even muslims hate the leftists here which shows how incompetent they are.

According to swedish police, at least 12 gang wars are being fought in the greater Stockholm area right now.

>the public is starting to hate the leftists
I want to believe you but let's be real, your country is cucked beyond reason. The public won't just turn on decades of feminist conditioning.

They're not no-go zones, they're go-go zones! SEE I AM MOCKING YOU AND THAT MEANS I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG NOW FUCKING SUBMIT LIKE THE KEK YOU ARE

> this is how Swedish media operates
> sadder still, it works

america is dangerous on aggregate, it has a higher homicide rate

why don't they just make it illegal to throw stones, then send in a police car as bait, some kids throw the stones, send notices for fines in the mail, sandniggers don't pay, send in a whole battalion to wipe the sandniggers out, arrest and deport them all.

True. We actually do have a higher overall homicide rate. However, we also have a feral dindu underclass with a homicide rate so high that it makes us all look bad.

No Go Zones
is just a politically correct way of saying
Hostile Occupied Territories

>perhaps the ambulance could not arrive due to stone throwing.
What kind of retard throws stones at an ambulance ?

What was the murder rate there like before they imported all those Africans?

Hey now it could be justified, maybe the ambulance was raped.

I'm so scared for Sweden. Please, please fix this mess and stop importing them, and deport violent or radical Muslims.

Don't let your country go out like this, Sven. It actually pains me. At least Canada has a rigorous screening process. Maybe do that instead?

Yeah having places like Detroit, LA, Chicago, and New York don't help our case. Avoid the brown people, avoid the browns

that'd be too racist for cuckden

all they hear is sirens and they fear the end of gravy train
ambulances? free healthcare? they don't know of such things!

SD is Swedens largest party and grows every day, If that isn't the public turning their backs against leftist bullshit rule then what is?
Swedish media is the same as media in North Korea, Basically 100% propaganda and easily the western worlds most dishonest media you will ever find.
CNN are godtier in comparison if that tells you anything.

You did good.

just in time four Nexit and Frexit, people are waking up.

the fucking bants, this needs to be a meme

>Even muslims hate the leftists here which shows how incompetent they are.
now that's funny