Best alternatives for white women

It's honestly just impossible to find a white woman who isn't into the latest twitter fads who isn't mentally unstable in some way
What's the next best thing?
The Indian girls at my uni seem nice and traditional
Japanese girls aren't bad and half Japanese usually don't turn out ugly unless they're part jew
Pic related is Italian and Jap and pretty cute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA
reddit.com/r/hapas/
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best alternative is to fuck off and sage

sage again

SAGE

>impossible to find a white woman
You're looking for a woman in the wrong place, try small country town. Other women aren't magically immune to the pozz that ruined your city.

>a white supremacist treats asian women as replacement white women
>uses a hapa girl as an example of eurasian greatness
Literally the stereotype they talk about:

youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA
reddit.com/r/hapas/

I'd like to get in the cabin if you know what I mean

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

niggers because you are a numale progressive cuck

Why haven't you taken the ricepill yet and found yourself a qt asian waifu

There are still nice, traditional white women out there. Join a church, use a christian dating site, look in more rural areas, etc.

You don't have to resort to becoming a traitor to your own people.

Ugly fucking chinks gooks.

I'm fat, and I fucked hotter chinks when I traveled to China.

Chinks are so easy to fuck if you're White.

Another common theme among white supremacist beta asianphiles is they spam pictures of top tier Asians online but then date women that are about 2/10.

That's how marketing works though.

literally made of plastic

> flag

Nothing triggers Sup Forums more than wmaf relationships for some reason

It comes from the suppressed frustration with themselves that they're white nationalist nazis and also helpless degenerate weeaboos at the same time.

I dated a girl who was not a slut. She was awkward and bit very social. Unfortunately I screwed it up somehow. She would have made a decent wife. She did has some tattoos and self harm scars though...

tf is "pozz"?

she looks about 0% italian tho

Fuck off kike.

Taco QTs

>t. /r9k/ shut-in who has never been anywhere near an airport let alone gone to another country

Jewish women. Currently dating one.

I've been fucking a chinese girl for awhile. I would love to live in a white ethnostate but as an American it feels pointless to even dream about it. I'd rather not racemix but if I impregnate her so be it I guess.

She's basically everything I want in a woman, extremely submissive (in bed as well), not retarded (by woman standards), does whatever I say, cooks, cleans, virtually never gives me shit, etc. I'm getting old. Feels like it's time to settle, and America is racially doomed anyway so who gives a flying fuck desu

testing positive for AIDS or HIV. Supposedly there are groups of fags who think it's a good idea to catch AIDS as a show of solidarity.

Just hope for a daughter.
If you have a son he will be miserable.

>It's honestly just impossible to find a white woman who isn't into the latest twitter fads

Asian women were put on this earth for white introvert shy type guys. Its a match made it heaven. If you do knock her up, go for a late abortion if it turns out to be male.

If you don't consider Slavs white, they are the best alternative.

If you do, it's light-skinned Indians and the Japanese.

i think hafu girls are pretty cute but the problem is if you have a hafu boy you need some top tier genes to make it work

Lived in Korea for 4 years. From seeing how they turn out I can guess that all 3 of those girls have had cosmetic surgery.

I suggest fucking kill your self, you fucking kike!

Then just breed with a hafu girl and your kid will look white too.

if you can't find a good white woman

then buy a robot or sex doll

All hapas and Chinese need to be genocided

Not bad for two chinks to get a white son. Truly honourary aryans.

if she hits any of these red flags, then avoid her

>It's impossible to find a healthy white woman
>I should go after girls from my uni
How can one post be so wrong?

>a white woman who isn't into the latest twitter fads who isn't mentally unstable in some way

I'm a white woman, I'm not into the latest twitter fads and I'm not mentally unstable. You just need to look somewhere else

That's a kike.

pls be my internet gf

Indian
Asian
Black
Latina
Abo

>I'm not mentally unstable
>on Sup Forums

>le asian girls are submissive meme

They're not

that is not a hook nose you fag8

Kek, you're right on this one. I'm mentally unstable

Hapas belong to Cascadia, help create the master race and impregnate a gook.

Slavs.

>tfw when 140 pounds
die soon slob

>Asian girls
>Equates money with everything including love
>Age like milk
>Will be miserable in later years in life
>Cleaning out random white guy because he believes he found the "one"

also sage

Sorry I will stick to the white girls while you dumb ass white go the asian route, idiots lol.

I really wish my shitskin ass could post my fiance, but I dont want to be hunted down by some beta white dude who suffers from extreme agoraphobia.

haha sucks to suck.

bye