>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar7
>Jihar airfield in SAA hands
>East Aleppo pocket conquered by Tiger Forces
>SAA RETAKE JAZAL OIL FIELD in N PALMYRA, Palmyra liberated
>SAA retake Tannouza village in E Aleppo, only 2 IS strongholds left:Khafsa,Deir Hafer
>IS repelles SAA Offensive to link airbase in DeZ, 10+ soldiers dead
>JaI fires Scud missile on Damascus
>Clashes near Albab - 5 more SAA soldiers caputed by TFSA
>TFSA seize village from Kurdish forces in northeast Aleppo
>SDF gives 20 villages to SAA in rural Aleppo, hoping to halt TFSA from reaching Manbij
>US deploys force in Manbij to deter conflict between SDF&TFSA
>SAA destroys last rebel tunnel connecting E Ghouta with Damascus

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rGKpgL1Rlg
youtu.be/G5qR15AWZsw
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/839934017331941378
youtube.com/watch?v=7-NuiKhBoWE&t=367s
youtube.com/watch?v=OhTN-t5tH1g
theync.com/close-combat-pkk-fighters-exchange-grenades-with-turks.htm
nytimes.com/2016/08/25/world/middleeast/syria-used-chlorine-in-bombs-against-civilians-report-says.html
telesurtv.net/english/news/Israel-Bombs-Syrian-Army-Airport-in-Damascus-Reports-20170112-0034.html
twitter.com/KomNewsCom/status/839934853990731776
webm.land/media/ozqP.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UhIExMmeBQ4
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/13/irans-syria-project-pushing-population-shifts-to-increase-influence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_Desert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Saudi_Arabia
britannica.com/place/Saudi-Arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAAnime!

first for kurds

youtube.com/watch?v=9rGKpgL1Rlg

Second for SOOON!

First for Assad and all semites must submit to the west.

Video from inside the water pumping station; still not functional.
youtu.be/G5qR15AWZsw

I wouldn't be sure about that. Assad and Putin already fucked up with the kurds with losing clay as a result. Northern Syria will be split up between TFSA and the Kurds.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/839934017331941378

>mfw IS will get destroyed by 2018
>mfw """moderates""" will be destroyed by 2019
>mfm /sg/ will just fade and disappear, like /ug/ did

I am looking for pragmatic side of shit mate, i don't care about muh martries, we can't pull out, that strip of land ensures that k*rds are cucked forever and we can always pull golan card to threaten ass*d.

After this it will be /gg/ as Germany descends into Islamic jihad, and France and England too.

Honestly I'm surprised there wasn't any major poisoning of the water supply. The fact that it's just damaged is probably a better alternative than most.

Erdomeme would pull /tg-lite/ if he loses referendum. There will be chaos for sure.

> ISIS wouldn't have been able to take all of Iraq
I'm not talking only about IS, but also the groups which would be put in place as the "official" government and would want to keep the Shia out of Iraq.
>No one cares about Jordan to attack it
Depends on the successor government, IS may attack it because they claim sole leadership and the kings heritage is a danger to that.

The syrian kurds are landlocked, if they fuck to much with Russia, Syria and Turkey will just starve them.
They can't have an own state, it just isn't in a sustainable position, they can aim for some limited autonomy at best.

>i don't care about muh martries,
Good, seen many turks use it as a reason to keep occupying northern strip
I'm just not fully convinced that occupying northern syria is the pragmatic way to deal with the kurds
Aren't putin and erdomeme meeting soon? who knows what dealings will be made in the future

You'll never be gang-raped by these girls

Why live...

>Assad and Putin already fucked up with the kurds
Oh you
youtube.com/watch?v=7-NuiKhBoWE&t=367s

Pure Syrian girls don't racemix with disgusting spics

You can always be gang-raped by these merry fellows

turks are not that into waging jihad it's more an arab thing...

>The syrian kurds are landlocked, if they fuck to much with Russia, Syria and Turkey will just starve them.
>They can't have an own state, it just isn't in a sustainable position, they can aim for some limited autonomy at best.
I am not talking about a state. They will have their autonomy just like KRG has. But this autonomy will be a defacto state like KRG. Assad and Russia will not be able to do something against it because the US is already building bases there. Also I wouldn't count on Turkey because they may end up supporting them. Assad is fucked, he had to let Turkey marsh into Manbij, now the kurds bolstered their defences and the americans imported more manpower and hardware.

>Worships a semite
>says semites should submit to the West

Topkek.

RuAF destroy Nusra hq in north of Hama province
youtube.com/watch?v=OhTN-t5tH1g

Everything good must end. But I have a feeling /ug/ will come back after /sg/ has ran its course

whos this ?

Here's the corrected version.

Cosplayers with a Gyaur :^)

Let me know when the rebels start barrel-bombing civilians from helicopters

rebels have used chemical weapons and had US/Israeli/Turkish aircraft serve as their impromptu airforce but okie-dokie

CLOSE COMBAT: PKK FIGHTERS EXCHANGE GRENADES WITH TURKS

theync.com/close-combat-pkk-fighters-exchange-grenades-with-turks.htm

Its an old video. Suprisingly edited and cut the part where the PKK guys start to panic in the radio and retreat.

>rebels have used chemical weapons
The only ones that have been accused of using chemical weapons by indepedent orginzation besides ISIS was the Assad regime

nytimes.com/2016/08/25/world/middleeast/syria-used-chlorine-in-bombs-against-civilians-report-says.html

The report is from a confidential UN report. If UN was allowed to blame a side for attacks like Ghouta, they would have said it was Assad.

>US/Israeli/Turkish aircraft serve as their impromptu airforce
Against ISIS. Neither Turkey or US airforce intervened to help rebels against the regime. Israel wasn't the rebel's airforce.

>inb4 UN is now fake news
>inb4 false equivalency made between rebels and regime in foreign support.

It's not old, it's from November last year. Always nice to reminisce about adventures out killing roaches

>panic in the radio

Have you seen what the POV guy does? He runs up a hill position, throws nades and sprays to roaches. What the fuck made him panic? Tell me?

Fucking diaspora turk can't handle:

>T H E K U R D I S H R E S I S T A N C E

S O O N
O
O
N

Am i the only one who's tired of having to debunk the chemical attack memes and other newfag allegations?

>No "KURDS MAKING GAINZ IN SYRIA,ME MAKING GAINZ IN THE GYM"
missed a trick mate

I am talking about those guys in the radio and that guy who is recording got injured. Why the fuck am I replying to the belgian kurd. Besides, didnt you say that you will never go to Kurdistan because it will be a shithole?

I think so, I just ignore them and there's no point arguing with anyone when it's not European time anyway.

>It was not made public, but a copy was viewed by The New York Times

>4 months ago
>not old
There's no debunking. Whataboutism, unwarranted ad hominem of sources and other stupid rhetoric are not arguments.

Just because this general thread is living in its own bubble with its own retarded beliefs, doesn't mean they are true.

Nope. Its best to ignore jihadi shills

I mean supporting SAA deserter groups in 2011 is one thing, but anyone who still supports Nusra or Ahrar islamist retards in 2017 doesnt deserve a response.

yeah... i deleted the copy pasta with the links a while ago. i just ignore them now. most of them are lost cases anyway.

>accused by indepedent orginzation
My independent organization next door accuse them of autism

>Iraq was razed because some autist from US brought fake flask to UN, later everyone agreed that it was fake but went "Well we already started to raze Iraq its too late to stop"
>inb4 UN is now fake news
>is now fake
>now

sweet

>re: rebels chemicals

my apologies, my source for this was the Russian office in Syria, so I can understand why not everyone would find it reliable:

>Churkin said the chemical agent was carried by a "Bashair-3 unguided projectile", which was produced by the Basha'ir al-Nasr Brigade, a rebel group affiliated with the Free Syrian Army.[70]

>Israeli airforce
telesurtv.net/english/news/Israel-Bombs-Syrian-Army-Airport-in-Damascus-Reports-20170112-0034.html

>Turkish airforce
You may be right in this instance as well. I was thinking of the apparent shelling by Turks of Syrian Army positions in progress: twitter.com/KomNewsCom/status/839934853990731776

Despite my initial post's flippant attitude, i am eager to learn more about what's happening if substantiation can be provided.

lmao DO I STILL NEED TO MENTION ALL OF THE FUCKIN' GAINZ ME AND THE YPG/SDF/TRUMP ARE MAKING??

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

FUCK (diaspora) ROACHES / ARABS / ISIS

yea blablabla prove it with a video, not by empty erdogan talks fucking roach.

Yeah I said that, just like you and your future roach children won't be going back to roach country.

fucking turk i'd eat you raw

>poor little Balkan girl.webm

It's called protecting a source. They did the same with Trump regarding Flynn and turns out they were right since there was a resignation. They also hadn't made sources available in their articles (which is common) and reported on leaks, which are confirmed by the president himself.

But even if that NYT article is false, there's plenty of evidence to suggest it's Assad regime that did those attacks, which isn't surprising because it's typical Baathist actions like what Saddam did against the Kurds.

Shut the fuck up pole, /sg/ shitposters are much more global than just

>hurr leafs and amerifats,

especially when you have headcutter sympathizers posting from every country.

Is /sg/ pro-Assad or Rebel?

My dad is from Syria (he moved here in the 1980s), he said Assad is the best option.

>fucking turk i'd eat you raw
Like the cocks you eat in belgium? :)

viva Syria, death to terrorists and foreign dogs of war
victory is starting to show on the horizon

decide for yourself

>Assad is the best option.
It's true, even our Syrianbros who don't support him say he's the only one able to hold this country together.

webm.land/media/ozqP.webm

keep talking roach, continue to give me laughs while I eat my post workout meal TO MAKE GAINZ JUST LIKE THE PKK IN T*RKEY AND THE HEVALS BACK IN:

>R O J A V A
O
J
A
V
A

FUCK ROACHES | ARABS | ISIS

Of course Assad is the best option

Even if its a corrupt authoritarian government, just about anything is better than Gulf-backed salafists

Germany got ISIS'd.

your dad is right in my (and most of /sg/) opinion,but it's the best to do some research and decide for yourself

really makes you think

>That animal thinks I am a roach
Good cocksucking there kûrd. How many cocks did your "race" suck today?

Witnessed!!

>digits

based romaniabro confirmed for speaking truth

incoming roach genocide and founding of Greater Kurdistan

we will see us again in /tg/
the mighty jew wills it

Diasporas are still hiding behind their EU-flag these days?

LMAO ALMOST CHOKED IN MY STEAMED RICE WITH NO SODIUM/OIL BECAUSE SUMMER IS COMING

fucking roaches make me laugh

jesus that picture is a fucking gold. ;D
never seen better satire through hyperbole ;D

>No deaths
IS really needs to step up its game if they want the headline

Again whataboutism. Too predictable.

Try to make an argument without doing whataboutism statements.

>my apologies, my source for this was the Russian office in Syria, so I can understand why not everyone would find it reliable:

UN trumps Russian due to latter's obvious bias since they are an active participant helping Assad regime.

But if we are counting who is doing the most accusations, more fingers are pointed against Assad regime on this issue.

>Israel

Their bombing in Syria barely kills any civilian. In fact I doubt they killed more than 12 civilians in today since the beginning of the war. Also Israel is not acting on behalf of the rebel, or else they would have bombed the shit out of Latakia.

Turks shelling does indicate support of rebels. However the comparison was drawn to airpower which is nonexistent on the rebels side unless when they fight ISIS.

Anyway, the whole war is dumb. Killing of this many civilians and destruction of this many buildings isn't going to help the regime do well in the future even if it survives. There's no point calling yourself king of the rubble.

>romaniabro
>when your country is so irrelevant people confuse it for romania
don't know if i should laugh with this or not

/sg/ is pretty much just a rss-feed and shitposting central now. Only time worth browsing is 2-5AM.
The opinion of most posters (both sides) is pure shit and only based on memes

SUCK IT LEAF

FEED ME MORE FAGGOT
FUCK ASSAD | ARABS | ROACHES | ISIS

TOPKEK
That's how they got radicalized!

AVE MARIA!!

youtube.com/watch?v=UhIExMmeBQ4

You can also find exclusive information here like for example about the Tiger SEALs mission

Thanks.
I made a thread with pic related a few days ago. How should we stop Saudi Arabia from continuing these wars? We seriously need to split OPEC so we can rebuild everything they destroyed.

>Anyway, the whole war is dumb. Killing of this many civilians and destruction of this many buildings isn't going to help the regime do well in the future even if it survives. There's no point calling yourself king of the rubble.
Sure but it may very well have been inevitable. All the regional players putting pressure on different parties.. and look at how many Syrians are in ISIS, Nusra, Ahrar al-Sham and other salafist groups - these are the backwards zealots that the modernized secular Syrians of Damascus/coast/Aleppo have to deal with.

Theres a split there in Syrian society, that shit just has a probability of leading to conflicts

>romaniabro

>roach genocide
YOU GOT THAT RITE TOP LAD

LET'S SHOW ISIS HOW YOU REALLY BURN A BUNCH OF LIVE ROACHES

FUCK TURKEY

And then /ksg/

>Even if its a corrupt authoritarian government, just about anything is better than Gulf-backed salafists

Right because religious Shias from outside Syria being used to repopulate areas is so much better!

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/13/irans-syria-project-pushing-population-shifts-to-increase-influence

Seriously, if you're a Hezbollah fighter and you're religiously motivated. Why the fuck would you want to see a more secular Syria? This makes no sense. Iran's hold on Syria could become much stronger than ever before. Why would they risk having foreign secular ideologies that are more Western friendly or too dangerous for the state like anarchic ideologies take a foothold in Syria? The region already had this problem in the 60s. Iran isn't just going to let a post-war Syria be more secular.

Can someone post a picture of the situation last year to see all the gainz? I love to compare and contrast.

It's already fixed.
Don't you know?

Wait, youre afraid of Iranian religious influences on Syrias daily life?

If that is the case, then you certainly cannot be in favour of al-Qaeda and friends.

So the question is which is the lesser evil? I know Iran wants to maintain the geopolitical alliance with Syria at all costs. Im not convinced Iran is going to suddenly decide how Syrians live their daily lives.

Luckily they were all k*rt.
Look at these coincidence :))

yeah, that's the RSS-feed part.

No I don't, can you link me something? From multiple news sources please.

Kornet is watching you!!

no they weren't they were roaches just like your fucking face

what happened to them? MIT probably burned them live lmao

stupid roaches

A GOOD T*RK IS A DEAD T*RK

How Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi got out from encircled Mossul? And how west media is knows it for sure?

Forgot to link your post. See starting from the quoted line.

Yes it looks inevitable. That doens't mean it couldn't have been ended much earlier. This is like a stupid bar fight that had the right "ingredients" for it to happen and then after it all, all the actors will realize it wasn't worth it.

>that the modernized secular Syrians of Damascus/coast/Aleppo have to deal with.
By having Hezbollah and Shia foreigners do most of the ground fighting.

Also there aren't really any modernized aspect of Syria society even before the war. Most of the modern projects, advancement are done in the Gulf like UAE and people are living there with a majority of foreigners(different sects and religions) with no problem. The people in Syria are still under the illusion that everything that is done is Israel's fault. They are stuck in the past.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_Desert

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Saudi_Arabia

britannica.com/place/Saudi-Arabia

>inb4 Joshua Teitelbaum

No evidence whatsoever that he was in Mosul, my sources stated he already was in al-Qaim when Mosul offensive started.
If he indeed was there, he probably got out with tunnels, there were some pics about one reaching Tal Afar from Eastern Mosul city centre.

Yes, go get killed by the Turks Ba'athist scu - er, brothers.

We totally support you.

Allah Souria Bashar w bas

it's quite hard to poison a water supply like that though. The source is to big to be poisoned effectively with anything but bioweapons and i assume it'd be quite easy to flush out the rest of the system should anything be contaminated.

I am not afraid of Iranian religious influence. It will kill secularism and prevent degenerate influence from the West. It will also lessen ethnic nationalism. Don't make this personal.

>If that is the case, then you certainly cannot be in favour of al-Qaeda and friends.
You're thinking that everyone who is fighting Assad is Al Qaeda. This is blatantly false. Al Qaeda is being fought by rebel groups right now. They were more of an alliance of convenience rather than ideological.

>Im not convinced Iran is going to suddenly decide how Syrians live their daily lives.

It is very easy for them to influence how people live. It doesn't even have to be intentional. Re-population is enough to greatly lessen how people live.