The largest onshore oil discovery in America for at least 30 years just happened in Alaska

Spanish oil company Repsol said Thursday that it discovered 1.2 billion barrels of oil in Alaska.

It was the largest onshore find in the US in 30 years, according to a statement from the firm.

Initial production is expected to start in 2021 with the potential to extract up to 120,000 barrels of oil a day.
businessinsider.com/repsol-onshore-oil-discovery-alaska-2017-3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQjaSw18Scc
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/poop-dessert-cafe-bar-restaurant-toronto-canada-lien-nguyen-a7151861.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Inb4 people claim the president is once again in charge of this economic growth and lowered gas prices

>Spain

>in America

GET OUT YOU MOOR RAPE BABIES

ITS OUR OIL

Don't worry lad. No matter where oil is found, it's our oil.

impressive shit, USA is crashing the oil market with no survivors. Fuck OPEC and every other hellhole that tries to cartel with them

Because of them you now know about these 1.2 billions barrels of oil.

>don't drill for oil canada, c02 is bad
>let us drill oil for you

Fuck america.

>Varg BTFO

you're a Chinese knockoff of America, your entire national ""identity"" is telling people you aren't American when you are American loyalists that fled north to lick a monarchs boots lmao.

So what will be the "reason" for invasion this time, murica?

Does this kill the Saudi?

>finally approve oil pipeline
>OOPS WE DON'T NEED IT ANYMORE LOL

Pajeet, we own Alaska. Or do you mean Russia is going to try to claim it?

TRULY A NEW AGE OF AMERICANISM WILL BE THRUST UPON THE WORLD

>Peak oil will happen any day now.
I'm almost glad all those faggoty bandwagoners moved over to panicking about global warming.

no

That isn't anywhere near enough oil to make a dent in their exports or reserves.
It's already been AMERICA'D so no need to.

You always need a pipeline to move the oil to refineries.

Read the article.
They are partnering with an American company.

World consumption of oil is 100 million barrel a day right now.

That giant once-in-30-years discover? 12 days.

>we can extract 100 million barrels of oil from one reserve in a day the moment the infrastructure is set up
>the entire world will use this oil and only this oil
So?

Yes, nobody's saying that it's going to supply the entire world, that doesn't mean it doesn't impact local or world markets at all or isn't a usable resource.

Iberian empire reconquista when?

>poo education

fucking retard

It's the "biggest" in 30 years but it's not that big.

Shut up butthurt traitor. Never getting muh land bitch.

Claimed

CANADA
>Selling all their natural resources to America for low prices since 1866.

American oil is for American consumption. We're not allowed to export it.

>implying any sensible American wants a land full of zombified leftist retards who elected a part time snow boarding instructor as PM just so they could virtue signal and show how un-American they are.

kys leaf

LITERALLY OBSESSED

American cucks love sucking the cock of their canadian masters.

That's good,

>onshore
So you're saying the Right has been wrong for decades now?

>*Grabs maple syrup out of the 99 cents bin

Correction. It's Alaskas oil.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I bet Canadia is glad they sold Alaska for 3 cents an acre.

There is more where that came from. I'll fill you up anytime. FAG.

America doesn't care who pumps the oil as long as they put it on the market. It does no good on the ground.

Russia sold us Alaska, dude. Also at the time they needed the money bad.

now this is the Australian shitposting I come here for.

No because, imagine you have a milkshake, and I have a straw

>America doesn't care who pumps the oil
Do you get a yearly PFD check every year over 1000$?(that's the minimum as it's been higher) Didn't think so

We are not ruining perfectly good land cuck. Besides you elected the dumb ass liberal you get what you get.

Extracting 120,000 barrels a day from a pool of 1,200,000,000 barrels equals to about 27 years of pumping. I know what point you're presenting but whoever owns that now has ~30 years of constant oil money and America has ~27 years of random surplus oil from home to either export or consume.

Mother fucking united states of the planet earth. Bitches dont know about our oil.

We're going to be the fucking #1 exporter of crude in a few years.

Feels good man.

The Simpsons said that's a tax to pay for the rampant environmental destruction and to encourage people to live in such a place with bad weather.

The Tar Sands once depleted in a given region are easily back filled.

>giving a shit about a couple acres of forest when the entire country is a giant fucking forest

HURRRDY DURR

Stay away from our country gay nigger.

Mate, oil just dipped below $50 again because the US stockpile grew more than expected. Huge oil find+inevitable cheating on OPEC cuts means that oil is probably going down to 40 again.

If this entire area isn't immediately secured and quarantine it will be the final signature on earth's death warrant. We better hope we have space colonization down by 2050 or my little brothers generation will be the last to die a natural death.

>MFW gungriffon style oil crisis will never happen and we'll never have wars with mechs

youtu.be/LQjaSw18Scc

STOP ALREADY
WE HAVE NOTHING TO EAT
OR WE WAR YOU

>impressive shit

lel no. The US alone consumes 19.5m barrels per day. Alone the Us will burn through this in ~60 days.

>Spain
>America

like literally our land my jewmerican friend.

that pic is the comfy pic of the day.

We own alaska you retard.

Those are "before", and "during" photos. You need a third to show the "after", you fucking idiot.

are for killing all gays ?

wasted get niggerjew.

Press F to pay respect to the Arabian Peninsula

Can we have a thermonuclear war in the Middle East already?

> Israel nukes Iran
> Iran nukes Israel
> Saudi Arabia nukes Iran
> Oil prices skyrocket
> US, Russia become even wealthier
> Radioactive kikes flee to England, destroying eternal Anglo
> Shitskin muzzies flood Germany, destroying it for good and ridding the world of the German menace once and for all
> Latins uncuck themselves and save Europe once again
> Amerikaan-Latin-Slavic Imperium

Eat shit! Oh...you already do.....
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/poop-dessert-cafe-bar-restaurant-toronto-canada-lien-nguyen-a7151861.html

Poor Russia.
No more big oil monies.

Not anymore.

>b-but muh renewables
>oil is dead

This is an after from one of the earlier oil sands projects.

It's not actually poo, it's just one of those toilet restaurant chains from japan. Way to hyperbole.

Also
>toronto, literally shitskins and americans

checks out.

Goddam son, that was some infinitely great dumbass commentary. Shouldn't you get back to your call center job handling complaints from the acid company customers who complain it takes to long to blind children before they can become beggars?

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE

I DRINK IT UP

Well that was a dumb statement. Better Google "US Allowed to Export Oil Now"

>muh peak oil

Why not refine the oil and transport the gas?

Americans think this oil belongs to them. Lol. Get ready for a leaf invasion, faggots.

if you invade us, we win

Great, that's 15% of America's oil use ANNUALLY. Oil is a dying energy source.

Trump has hinted he is for space exploration, travel, and maybe even colonization. He seems open to radical new energy plans. We need to work to bring MSRs into the mainstream energy conversation.

Not as long as there are railroads !

How about we just keep the oil price above 70$/barrel?

nice try, Norway

Sounds good to me.

t. unemployed Houstonfag

what happens with all that empty space that there will be when that oil is removed

Because refineries need to be near centers of industry

>Spanish Oil Company
>In Alaska
REEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, OUR RESOURCES NOT YOURS, FUCK OFF AND STEAL SOMEONE ELSES SHIT

We don't need it
We literally have 80% of the world's shale reserves
We could spend a thousand years just off fracking and not even try any other way of resource tapping
We would have found it anyway, not like it was going anywhere

Fuck off china

Don't you dare blaspheme our truest ally

You guys had 40 years to teach your people how to in2economics
Its your own fault that you decided to play with oil I stead of figure out how to be independent instead of relying on other nations to keep yourself afloat

Its too expensive to drill.

Fuck off we got 700 million dollars in a foregin investment fund, think we can in2economics quite well. An oilprice above 70 dollars would only extend the party for us.

A refinery would have 8 or 9 main products in both liquids and gasses not counting specialized configurations.

So do you build 9 pipes or 1 and refine it close to where the products are in demand?

Just a bunch of drunk "american indians" and rapist druggies, we can take them.

>selling alaska

whew lad