Muslims

When will Sup Forums stop pretending that the Muslim world is a monolith and thaat Islam is practiced the same everywhere ?

>the majority of Muslim women vs. cherrypicked images from festivals and assorted celebrations

Flag checks out tho.

>Burger who doesn't even have a passport thinks he knows about other countries

Comment checks out

This is now a muslim waifu claiming thread

Stop asking for excuses for being a shitskin muslim untermensch on Sup Forums Achmed

rolling 9 or 3 pls kek

The issue is muslims not the countries hosting them. Iran has beautiful white women. They are being held captive by muslims

Fuck off shitskin. Don't you have a blood relative you should be fucking?

left side is Muslims, the right side is free people who might be dumb enough to identify as Muslims. we know the difference, the question is, do you?

This thread sucks. OP is a fag.

Rolliinng for paki my god she looks divine

I'm originally from Pakistan and I honestly see more women in Niqab (face covering) on the streets of Frankfurt than I saw in Islamabad. Wahabism is NOT our culture. Pakistani women essentially dress like Punjabi women, even Sikh women cover their heads accross the border (see pic related). It's tradition.

>When will Sup Forums stop pretending that the Muslim world is a monolith and thaat Islam is practiced the same everywhere ?

You're right germany.

The Islam practiced in the middle east is much worse than that practiced in Asia.

Islam in the ME is infused by arab culture as well, which is uniformly shit.

Thanks for finally getting to the bottom of this. It's not just an Islam problem. It's an arab problem too.

I want that paki, praise allah

>I'm originally from Pakistan

5 or 9 please

I will burger don't worry. Just in the process of getting an education to improve my country when I go back.

roll for the somali QUEEN N SHIT

Roll

>That filename
Oh boy, German Pakianon, that was a clever "Sicilians are niggers" reference

I used to live in Syria you ass spelunking migrant hoarder.

The only good western-lite Muslims were upper-class types in the bigger cities/towns, and those who were inculcated with Christian/Western influence like those in and around Aleppo.

Leave Assad's realm, or find yourself outside the middle-class or upper-class areas, and you're living in the land of the trash-bag people a la picture left, who make up the vast majority of the population.

Jordan is about the same as Syria, probably more westernized in my experience. Same with Egypt, to degrees. Regardless of those reasonable categories, however, picture right is very much the minority.

I once dated a Bosnian girl. Seem like good people.

Is there more than one god in islam?
Is there more than one prophet of islam?

No?

Then you'll all be treated as the filth that you are.

Fuck off ahmed

>improve
good luck...pffffffffffffff

QTs

rolling

> probably more westernized

Lol the pic on the right is the furthest thing from "Western". That's part of the issue actually, why does every country have to be "westernized" ? People dress in their traditional clothes everywhere on the planet which are in accordance with their culture and history. You don't really have to wear soulless Western clothes stiched in Chinese sweatshops in order to feel good about yourself. I have been to Turkey, Tunisia and Malaysia and am originally from Pakistan. Nowhere did I see an overrepresentation of the garbage bags.

>tfw I'm paki and mummy will find 9 irl for me

I didn't say the right was Westernized Ahmed.

I said the only places that weren't choc full of trash-bagging niqabites (picture left) were the more Christian/Westernized areas, and middle to upper-class areas, in which you could find some of what you mention (picture right).

The problem is, the vast majority of the population isn't middle to upper-class, so you're dealing with a minority of the population who are the more reasonable right.

We now there are several Mudshits this is why it is

ALL muslim are terrorist
ALL muslim must die
ALL muslim are goat fucker

you see, we are including ALL muslim. we are the progressives now

roll

The ummah is a monolithic combine of the sword of islam, Schultz

Don't you have a continent to destroy or something?

Ill go with syria

rollan

Rollin

why do muslims immigrants want to push sharia law in the european countries when most muslim countries are secular?
and why the hell europe is getting lots of n*ggers instead of arabs?

roll for Paki spinner.
she looks like a freak.

>don't have a passport therefore cant comment on other countries
Are you mentally challenged?

Mama wants a new pair of shoes

The dress on the left is spreading widely thanks to wahhabist propoganda and is replacing the native dresses shown on the right. If a woman in Pakistan or Afghanistan dressed like that they'd get raped, stoned or have acid thrown in their face.

According to recent stats 56% of Americans do not have a passport and have never outside thier country, let alone continent. They are essentially stuck in their little bubble and consume MSM shit and/or edgy YouTube content to make their opinions about other nations. That is part of the reason why we see so many Americans with ignorant point of view.

You left out your own country from that collage

pls syria

Yes it is spreading thanks to American alliance with Saudi which truely is the worst nation on the planet and exports their ultra conservative ideology through oil money. But come on, at least I can speak for Pakistan that women dress like that all the time and it's normal. There are no dress codes imposed in Pakistan, you don't even have to cover your head.

This

Fuck off you don't know what you're talking about. Been in Malaysia they are fundamental as fuck

We should show the sandnigs the light of the native religions and make them abandon kike lies

The paki isn't even a paki

>originally from Pakistan
what the fuck do you mean 'originally'? are you implying that you come from Germany now. also, get out of Germany and go back to pakistan

rollin

oida lern englisch bitte, es tut weh dein post zu lesen

That little bubble is bigger then all of europe

As if the US doesn't have all people and cultures represented in our melting pot shithole cities. Germany is fucked thanks to leftists and muslims. Islam is a doctrine of conquering. It's just in the process of shifting it's population through outbreeding the native people, till their democracy works against them. Where democracy fails them they'll enforce through violence regardless.

Btw I have a passport and have been out of the continent so don't try that shit with me

Chill out James, have a Snickers. I am not German and will never be. My origin is Pakistan thus "originally". Will be going back soon after completing my Masters.

>improve pakistan

the only way to do that is to kill all the pakis, considering you have the worst rates of pedophelia in the world you upper class shitksin

how about you go back now and stop leaching off Germany?

Real German, bro!

actually kill yourself you cuck

>little bubble
>the USA
>little
>implying pakistanis are cosmopolitan
>implying cosmopolitans know anything about their own countries or other countries at all and instead just drift from place to place thinking they know something but knowing nothing because they never spent enough time in one area to actually know anything

wew

No. I paid for this shit, can't half ass it.

I agree Germany stop being so fucking racist and allow the burka.

Yes the USA is a little bubble because y'all live in your 99% white suburban gated communities sleeping with guns under your pillows regardless because of scary negros. And USA USA USA circle jerk is strong so everyone essentially is the same i.e. a mindless drone. Dumbest country on the planet desu.

Have no worries German bro. As you say, Islam is multifaceted and within the global Muslim community there is much diversity.

Fittingly, my distaste for Islam also has many aspects, and my complaints about it vary in nature and degree, from context to context.

Doesn't change the obvious fact that overall it's an evil ideology with profoundly negative impacts on freedom, peace, and equality.

Muslim =/= Arab

The left is Muslims, the right is traditional middle eastern Arabic dress. They're not the same.

Pakistan that reminds me of a terrorist shithole.

im sure if all 56% of them knowing the shit you have going on in Europe would love to stay.

All of them look like respectable people in this pic though. Look at the way they're dressed.

Gibe Syria or Paki plz.

Or Bosnia titties

>Yes the USA is a little bubble because y'all live in your 99% white suburban gated communities sleeping with guns under your pillows regardless because of scary negros
>people actually believe this

maybe that was true in the 1950's but thats not true at all anymore, whites have been pushed out of their neighborhoods slowly and especially in the South have to be around niggers all the time.

The more you are around races, the more racist you get. The more you travel, the more different all people become.

>USA circlejerk strong

Nope.

Nice to know you pakis who claim to know anything about other cultures still operate under a false stereotype of how people behave based on movies you've seen.

Also when you take away all non-white populations we have higher per capita IQ and test scores than anywhere save oriental asia.

give me the paki plz

You are retarded, most of India hates Islam and are Hindus. Been to India multiple times, they wear mostly western clothes and the very few conservative grannies still wear the traditional clothing

Source: I'm an American born poo in loo

nice

Worshipping a dead warlord, fucking retarded.

Rolling

>Virtually everyone who lives in the USA likes the country
>mindless drones

Maybe if Pakistani's weren't mindless savages you wouldn't have 'fix' the state of the country. Good luck with that by the way

>worshipping an arab jew
the irony

I shall claim one too, mon ami!

Honestly who the fuck is the idiot who thought India is a Muslim country

rollarino, save me from degenerate western women.

Out of all of these countries only Bosnia and Iran provide a majority of decent human beings

Population wise India is the second largest Muslim country on the planet.

it's literally never been like that
2015-2016 Sup Forums used to regularly have threads about the divergence in islam, mainly focused on the "death cult" side of islam that forces full-body veils on their women and how it's taking over from the lighter, fluffier, brighter and more colourful islam you see on the right of this picture

in fact, if anybody has those pictures of Iran in the 70s vs Iran now, now would be a great time to post them

my point is that you should stop talking out of your arse and lurk moar, faggot

>tfw when burgers can't differentiate bantz from conversation

But thanks for the insightful comment anyway, didn't know it had become this bad for the Middle Class.

Not funny = not bantz
I'm sure your progressive, open-minded countrymen will be only too receptive to your ideas to fix their situation :^)

Legit. Checks out.

>tfw pakis are the bogans of the middle east

fuck off cunt

>99% white suburban gated communities
Are you being serious? We have the most amount of varied environments of any country. Our country is the size of a continent. Get your head out of your ass shitskin

all those traditions on the right predate isalmification of those countries you IGNORANT PIECE OF PIG FUCKING FILTH I WILL KILL YOU AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON GENETICALLY RELATED TO YOU BY MORE THAN 15% YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

wew lol kek

>pre-islamification

I didn't know they had color cameras in 800AD

>Thinks Pakistan is in the Middle East
>Was complaining earlier how Americans are knowledgable about the world despite not having passports
>tfw

What even are historical documents and artistic depictions?

More great 'bantz' from you?

So don't be so secretive, how do you go about fixing Pakistan?

so help me kek

>how do you fix Pakistan

It's simple, get rid of Saudi influence. Pakistan has never had sectarian problems with Shia and Sunni but ever since Wahabi funding we are starting to have these problems as well. Optimal solution would be a Pakistan which has a legislative branch completely free of religious influence but that is not feasible at current time, what can be done though is a system similar to Malaysia, where Islam is the state religion but complete freedom of religion is guaranteed to all minorities and the irrelgiious. Of course improving economy, literacy, women's employment is all part of the solution and goes hand in hand.

Also due to our image as "terror" state only China (which is an all weather friend) is currently willing to invest in the country. The economic outlook can only improve if the security situation improves as well and Pakistan becomes a magnet for foreign investors once again.

The majority of Muslim women don't completely veil themselves.

Why can't pol stop cherry picking for half a minute?

You can fix the entire Middle East and Muslim world if you got rid of American intervention.
Israel wouldn't exist. Saudi neighbors would have bashed the shit out of the nation and the gulf.

ohhh bby a 9

Waifu get