How many of you watch Alex Jones unironically?

How many of you watch Alex Jones unironically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_DKtUULZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
youtube.com/watch?v=ct2-q9z3bac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone who watches this retard is mentally challanged

I love his sketches, but I haven't followed him much. I like Owen Shroyer though.

He's pretty redpilled my man, I think. However, I've heard that he's controlled opposition... I don't know what's real anymore, what to believe, who to believe. FUCK.

>watching anything unironically
nu/pol/ is far to intelligent for that, friendo

How much are the communist Chinese paying you?

Since 2009.

Nothing wrong with stopping the plague of globalism Muhammad.

Started listening to Jones in 2000, moved on around 2010, but still check infowars for news headlines once in awhile.

Says the guy who browses Sup Forums a board where people ask a frog meme pepe for digits to predict the future

>supports Gulen

the man's a walking meme, how can I not watch him?

Hello Cenk

Still salty after Alex interrupted your libshit show that one time?

i once heard that this guy is believing that the goverment is working on a drug that makes everyone gay. is this true?

Really makes you think.

Until i realised he's an actor making a buck off preppers and entry-level conspiracy nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg

i mean, he's a great entertainer and all, but his commercial orientation really overshadowed whatever he had to say.

Every damn day - He's never wrong. Just waiting on the gay frogs truth bomb drop from wikileaks next week.

He's a fear monger and he has valid points about some topics he discusses however his show is also at times full of shit. Take everything he says with a large grain of salt.

fuck off Cenk

Just because you're consuming media doesn't mean you have to accept it or take it all uncritically at face value. This is what liberals fail to understand because they don't know how to think critically about what they're reading.

You can watch Alex Jones without thinking the government puts fluoride in the water in order to make people stupider.

He has high profile guests on all the time, he just had Rand Paul on during the Vault 7 broadcast to talk about how the insurance companies are buying off the GOP to intentionally fuck up repealing obamacare.
I guess Alex Jones isn't as credible as this though youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_DKtUULZ8

I watch him for kicks but I admire certain aspects of his character. He is dedicated to his game and makes his news reporting performance art

>How many of you watch Alex Jones unironically?
she's too annoying for me to take hims serious so I hardly watch him

>YFW he called out CIA spying through your TV 11 years ago

Must feel good to be him right now.

I watch him unironically, but not without skepticism.

>I like Owen Shroyer though

yeah.

this is OWEN SHROYER shilling
happens before every show

I can't bear listening to his podcasts listening to him drone on and on about made up rumors and total bullshit while selling his herbal remedies and vitamins or whatever the fuck he's selling atm

I used to listen to him back in 2007 and then again between 2009 and 2010 but I was still a 14yo kid back then.

Generally speaking, I would prefer 10 Alex Jones' over 1 Rachel Maddow

youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

His general sentiments, patriotic rage and hatred against the liberal elites is pretty inspiring sometimes.

The real question is: Survival Shield X2 or Super Male Vitality?

>not unironically using BrainForce

it's pretty good

what ak variant is that? is it sbr or pistol? I can tell its not m92 pap but it looks similar.

>turkish

That just illustrates he's not being paid by anyone else. He's gotta eat.

draco

Same i've accepted anyone big on Youtube like him is pretty much controlled
>mfw I still love Alex

except that's actually true, it's just progressed forward once they understood flouride does fuckall

nvm i think i found it, its draco-c pistol

Sadly I do. He has a nice voice and sounds like he genuinely wants to help. He shills his products too much, though.

tnx

What if I told you that controlled opposition wants you to think he's controlled opposition?

I don't even watch him ironically. He is a jew and controlled opposition.

Don't know but I drank tap water growing up and I am gay.

I do.

He is god tier

>Tfw it is revealed that alex jones has a track record for accuracy that is almost as good as wikileaks but ur a shill so you need to insult people who listen to him and cant join in the fun

*raises hand*

I only watch him half unironically.

used to listen to the show a lot 10 years ago when there was next to no red pilling content in Germany. That changed over time and I grew beyond AJ's entry level stuff. Checking him out sporadically now and then, though

Me

I watch for Owen, he's super qt.

>>Tfw it is revealed that alex jones has a track record for accuracy that is almost as good as wikileaks but ur a shill so you need to insult people who listen to him and cant join in the fun

This

>being on payroll somehow precludes you from making a buck on your own

How? Operation Mockingbird, there's no telling how many Hollywood bigwigs are CIA stoolies. Look at fucking Anderson Cooper.

Also it doesn't help that him gaining all sorts of popularity right after William Milton Cooper got shot to pieces after calling out 9/11 and getting redpilled on Project Gasbuggy, MILABs and other UFO-related nonsense.

I choose the Caveman Boner Juiceā„¢ for all of my hyper-testosterone harnessing needs.

since 2003 yes

only mentally challenged retards watch this.

Watch what you say roach I'm trained in gorilla warfare!

I watch for the memes. You'd be surprised what famous people actually tune in, though

when are you gonna admit that the Armenian genocide happened, young t*rk

>gorilla warfare
top kekkk

Alex Jones is a god among men.

Woke on levels previously thought impossible.

It's like having talk radio from GTA streamed into my house in real time.

is that a pedo symbol watermark on the bartender?

The problem is Alex surrounds himself with people who don't challenge him enough. He needs to get people like Joe Rogan working for him, who reel him in and get him back on topic.

Alex Jones should build himself a Ceasar's Legion/Scarlet Chorus type army, I'd kill and die for the glory of Alex Jones.

^^^
this!

I've listened to hours of his shit, I swear he's insane.

>a civilized discussion among early modern Caucasian kingdoms
>"oh no, here come the Russians"

Since vault7 i actually believe his stuff not just watching

10 million is not that much

most big media people have 100 million

gee it's almost like that was based on him or something

>1 post by this ID

Of all the conspiracies to pick to show AJ a nut and you pick the one most easily proven?

>CIA spying out of your tv
That makes sense with the "Smart" tvs nowadays but how can they do that with the dumb tvs 10 years ago?

No.
What pisses me off the most about him is that he constantly inturrupts his guests.
Most of his guests are very experienced and highly qualified; the audience want to hear them.
Not all the bluster from Alex.

I do find his rants funny, though. He's a shit presenter.

I find myself listening to Richie Allen more these days, Jones is nothing but Trump 24/7 which gets bring real fast.

Today I listened to Ray McGovern (EX CIA) discuss a recent trip to Palestine, how Israel is evil and their Apartheid is much worse than South Africa's.

> youtube.com/watch?v=ct2-q9z3bac

~ Ray McGovern
> I Saw Settlers Punch A Palestinian Woman In The Face. Israel Is An Apartheid State.

this leaf has a point

alex is pretty based and he can generally give a rundown on something fairly accurately, however, he has a tendency to jump all over the place when delving complexly into something, making himself a meme.
he does it to sell water filters though so, ehh...
he's literally the alternative media's only breaking news source and his base makes him a huge threat to the nwo.
who the fuck else can get rand paul to call him up on the same day the cia gets btfo and subsequently takes him off the air?
i'd say hes pretty based

I have evolved beyond irony

nice. latina?

Spook central used to write books and put them in the library when I was a kid, they will always find a way. Regarding older televisions you have a point.

>WW3 SOON
>OBAMA MARSHAL LAW
retards

>scare idiots
>offer (((supplements)))
>brofit

Pretty sure that was right when the first smart TVs were coming out, he said eventually the CIA would be spying through them.

There is no chance based on his phenotype that he is a Jew, I have never seen a borreby jew in my life.

>stoolies

Nice gulag meme

You might want to read more pf Solzhenitsyn and understand these organizations naturally serve eachother.

Either way, government money meeds to be flushed from digital media.

I really like his old stand up routines.... you know, back in the '80's and early '90's?

1 Post for Data Mining with no replies?

I have a "liberal" friend who watches Alex Jones religiously saying it's hilarious to hear him talk conspiracy.
Now I start to suspect he is not a liberal at all seeing he probably watched too much of Alex Jones more than I do.

HELP
Alex at some point referenced a book that had a watch on the cover saying something about the elite openly writing about their planes there.
What book is it? I'm sure he is greatly exaggerating and wildly interpreting some bit that was in it but I'm curious.

Is that your mum?

Alex Jones is fine but you have to parse out the crazy.

Rockefeller's autobiography?

Goes one for quite a bit about how the elites (and he) want a one world government and such.

>stool pigeon
>gulag meme
>Solzhenitsyn

what the fuck are you even talking about bud

Alex is on the good side.

>I'm not bragging ladies and gentleman, just saying we brought it to your first months ago. We're going to skip this break, this is too important.

I've been watching him recently. He's OD'ing on redpills and super male vitality though. He seems like he's 80-90% on the money with the rest being batshit crazy. Not really a problem for me.

Do any Sup Forumsacks actually use any of the products he's constantly peddling on his show? I've never really bought into that kind of remedy medication but I'm wondering if anyone has any firsthand experience with any of them.

he's gotten so big now that he's actually doing relatively serious reporting and getting mainstream guests on

>hes gonna buy that shit

Don't buy non of that shit you dolt. Can you find any actual reviews on his boner pills or random iodine supplements?

It does, but it's not that one.
This one has a title like "past and present of society" or something and has a clock on the cover.

I don't know what Alex was talking about, but "Tragedy and Hope" is widely recognized as NWO's historical records.

It's written by a legit historian too, Bill Clinton's academic mentor.

>Project Gasbuggy, MILABs and other UFO-related nonsense.
elaborate? I know aj has to be controlled op to SOME extent but honestly he's the best thing the alt media has going for itself... He was validated even more when recently Mike Adams of naturalnews.com put out an article saying he was approached by a organization that offered him $50k to discredit AJ.

Is that possible?