The West created this mess

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tl;dr

gas yourself

It wasn't me.

sorry

This shitty copy pasta again...

Fuck off ahmed

I'll add your flag to my collection. Thanks for posting, don't come back.

You talk too much.
Like a woman.

>a people that have been killing one another in barbaric fashions for thousands of years
>this is somehow the west's fault
I'll concede we don't help though, but Muslim are violent in whatever place that manage to make up a majority or a sizable minority.

It was you who got FUCKT.

10KB?

come back when someone teaches you computers.

Prove it

True.

>someone who you don't know get killed

i don't care

Dwarfs are born from holes in the ground confirmed

If you want a holy war, stop being a pussy and start one.

I'm in San Francisco. Good luck finding me. Your best bet is to do as big of an explosion as possible hoping I'll be caught in the blast.

I may be in multiple locations that day, so if you do try to bring it, make sure to really reduce the city to rubble.

But you are a pussy so you totally won't.

P.S. San Francisco

gomen

>i-its not m-me its you!

I think we all know who did this...

It was the jews

Fucking refugees move faster to Europe than this pasta to fucking Iran

>killing people is bad unless we do it

shygddt

OP created this mess

It was he who posted this copy pasta

>the West is at fault that we are fucking savages

They might have cause shit, no questions. But you are the fucking apes that do that shit, you are the apes that cant just put a bullet through someones head but have to find elaborate ways of gruesome and torturous death.

Kys you kebab trash.

bait thread

Uhmmm you went from cradle to your own civilization to the world's worst shitholes
Blame yourselves lol, Iran of all countries

Fucking sandnigger. Islam is the problem.

Also sage.

Yes, try and bomb me also, I'm in toronto btw.

Have fun getting whipped in the town square by the basiji for this post OP

You're welcome bitch.

it was you who were born a sand nigger

Tldr vagina flag

Op is right though we fucked the middle east and it cause religious nutjob to seize power.. we even took down ottoman empire and they had basically all the mudslimes under control. Saudis were nearly slave class

Gandhi didn't fly planes into buildings. Seemed to work for him.

I am very sorry.

Wasn't me towelhead, take tour queries to Israel.

Cherokee people
Cherokee tribe
So proud to live
So proud to die!

And I'd love to help fix it by wiping you people off the face of the Earth, but not everyone agrees with me.

It was the ruskies too. And if they didn't already fuck the place up, you can bet your dicks China would be all over there by now.

Islamic expansionism didn't do you guys any favours either.

Cry more mudslime, we don't give a fuck.

You're mistaking the West for Islam.

You should've done what the name of your country implies and ran away from that shithole.

You've been killing one another for 5 thousand years, so you'll forgive my lack of sympathy to your current bout of violence.

Or not, I couldn't give a fuck.

But I will say that just 50 years earlier, you and your people would have been enslaved and forced to work on oil rigs without pay, so you should thank your pagan moon god that we don't go backwards to that. Because we could.

>The West created this mess.

Funny how Muslims chopping each other and committing atrocities in the name of God always blame Christians and the west?

When you had your little dictators like the shah and saddam and gadaffi you blamed the west and look they are gone and now you blame the west.

It is muslims doing these things. No one makes that finger pull the trigger except muslims own faults.

Repent or be dammed.

We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world's been turning.

No you started it 1,500 years ago and you only want to quit because you are losing. We will not stop until all stolen lands are returned to us.

>brown people have no agency: the post

Hillary Clinton doesn't represent me.
We voted to change this.

it was you who killed those people
it was you who blamed everything on everybody but yourself

>sociopath is japanese
Pottery

>No you started it 1,500 years ago and you only want to quit because you are losing. We will not stop until all stolen lands are returned to us.

That would be best. They are a failure.

stop breeding with your cousins!!!

consanguinous relations are cause of all your problems!!!

sage this faggot OP

niggers and jews will nigger and jew

please kill each other off faster

>ishmael just now realizing who the nephilim worshiping demons are
>trusted Esau through all 400 years of Jacob's troubles

You deserve all of this, they know they're going to hell and you gladly took part in Babylon's spoils when it was bountiful.

All that is hidden shall be revealed.

onward to victory!

MuMuhammad (Piss and bitches be upon him) was a pedofile. lol iran was Zoroastrian before you got cucked. kys muzie

We should have humanly glassed them all. Im sure Haliburton could have managed to drill in a nuclear wasteland.

>Nasty sandnigger splooge half buried in the rubble

THIS.
DEUS VAULT!

It doesn't matter, you all deserve to die, and you will. I hope it's extraordinarily painful for every single one of you insects.

Enjoy burning in hell subhuman mudshit scum.

Cry more, goatfucker.

woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.......woah!

It wasn't me man! Most of the west were against it.... admittedly I wasn't one of them but still, I didn't actually do anything or profit from any of it.

>Implying Islam wasn't fucked from the beginning.

The land of the Persians. So sad.

japan got nuked to hell and back, look where they are now, germany became the epicenter of two world wars, where their industrial heartland was taken from them, forced onto a massive war debt in the middle of an economic hyperinflation crisis, and then the allies bombed it, and divided it, and then millions of roaches leeched of its back through welfare

europe, NA and our eastern asian vassals could be wiped clean, and we'd be the world leaders again in 30 years, africa and the middle east were given countless amounts of investments through infrastructure and technology, yet you haven't even recovered from the mongols, 800 years later

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

How amigo?

someone show op some gore of what goes on in mudslimedailylife

Fuck off

Partly. I guess religion played no part in it at all.

>It was you who divided up the land.
Had to be divided somehow. You think we were just gonna hand the empire over completely in tact to some other muslim nutters?

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
Ask yourself why.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
So what.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
So what.

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
Played games with minor powers like all great powers do.

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
Seemed like a good idea at the time.

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
False.

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
In part. I'm guessing you think religion played no part in this. Do we force you to believe in that crap?

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
>killed children with economic sanctions
WEW lad

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
Again, seemed like a good idea at the time. And, again, do we force you mongs to believe in that crap?

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
>had to
WEW
>Jihad never existed until blah blah blah

>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
No, it was to fuck with russia.

Hey, what can I say?

>youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

That was the plan though. To prevent a pan-Islam geopolitical bloc. If you think a couple dictators and a couple thousand assholes with AKs and toyotas are bad, imagine a cohesive Muslim political entity with the capacity to enforce its delusional will. Imagine the UN, but with the ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The only thing that's gone wrong is the Migrant Crisis, and that only happened because Obama flinched on the draw and didn't keep up the grand strategy towards the Arab world we've been building for decades.

Sorry, OP. Your people are too erratic to leave to your own devices.

>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
Yeah, it's not like you guys were regularly massacring each other anyway. Jesus christ.

>You are the cause of all of this.
False.

truth

Yeah blame us and not your weakness. You're so good at killing civilians but what about the personal jihad? Are you too much of a pussy to be a grown up and face what reality has become? Your reality is fucked up thanks to that shitty dogma you believe in. Where are the Zoroastrians, the Manicheans, the Agnostics?

They disappeared and It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the military barracks on their holy lands.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of central Asians and forced them to leave their homeland.

your pedophile prophet muhammad created this you moslem faggot.

>"BASED IRAN"

And Sup Forumscucks take Iran's side over Israel. Sad!

I honestly couldn't care less if every sandnigger man woman and child died in nuclear fire

fuck off faggot

mad cause bad

gg ez

Shut up and just tell us where al-Baghdadi is. That's all we want from you now.

2 kinds of good sandniggers
the one who kill other sand niggers
the dead sandnigger

Muslims always make themselves the victims by starting history at the point they began to lose.

If only your founder had stayed in Arabia, if only the Turks had stayed out of Byzantium, if only they'd quit grabbing off chunks of Europe at every chance, none of that would have been necessary.

Next time, know your station.

put em in the dirt user

deus vult

>Muslims always make themselves the victims by starting history at the point they began to lose.
Or even when they're winning. It's just a tactic they have always used going right back to the quran.

kys nigger

Excellent, answer there. You used astonishing rhetoric paired with an exquisite vocabulary, which implies your lexicon reach is broad, to thoroughly and completely destroy his argument. One can only imagine the countless other anons you have btfo using similar techniques, which only causes me to fear ever coming across such a person. You are clearly a person of high mental capacity and IQ. I am sure in real life your intelligence is much revered and praised! Honour you user!

>Sandrats don't have agency

Why do you think we had to divide up your land in the first place you dumb cuck?

Pretty much.

>it was you who wrote the quran
No wait....

Uh, no?

Australians invented something for those pesky stray heads

So you're basically adult children who are only complaining about being managed incorrectly. We will try better next time we redraw your borders for you.

>it's another "shitskin tries to blame his retarded peoples savagery on white people" episode

Sandnigger's gonna' sandnigger...

/thread.

nah

>the weekly mudshit pasta

>It was you
It was Jews all the time
/thread.

Yeah, guess our god is more powerful than their peado loving god for us to fuck them so bad.

I believe it was "you"(your ancestors) that invaded European countries many many many times and stole children and women as sex slaves for your trade. Also young boys and men to slave labour.

Your ancestors fucked with the wrong people. You could have been nice to us and traded odds and ends but you decided to be barbarians. For this you have suffered and lost...you are now on the low end of the hill. Shit rolls down hill.

It doesn't please me, but sometimes god punishes those that somehow deserve it. Maybe you should look inward.