Great! Another film that shows blacks as being victims and the scary white dudes as the racist bigoted psychotic...

Great! Another film that shows blacks as being victims and the scary white dudes as the racist bigoted psychotic villains. Have we had enough of this shit already???

Apparently not, since it was a hit and getting suspiciously high ratings for such a dumb trite concept.

Some people think its a big deal to make this distinction but isn't it obvious theyre pushing an agenda? Are people that naive about this?

They don't see it as an agenda if it's pounded into their head as reality

Also, (((ratings)))

>Scaring people away from interracial relationships is bad.

Rod is the best part of the movie btw.

That's the fucking discourse a out every God damn book movie album painting and fucking knock knock joke for the past 5 years at least. Fuck off and enjoy something instead of being a reductionist cuntrag that rates everything on a scale from problematic to cucked

Didn't this film get released last summer? You can literally break the commercial down into Kang-tier delusions all niggers have.

The triggering of fragile kids from Sup Forums from this movie never ceases

>and they've never even seen it

Everyone google the ratings of this. It suspiciously gets really high ratings. How could something so trite and cliche get 5 star ratings?

>It's a pollack is mad again but will actively deny being a pollack despite his autism shining through episode

You are dumber than a nigger of you don't see this movie as bait for cucks and Kangz.

They are desperate to keep theaters selling tickets and yes this captures the demographic that most faithfully pays to attend.

No. Everything is either praising Republicans or Democrats. Everything. Even laws of physics. If you don't like that then you're a fencesitting coward or something. No fun allowed

>its an user sperging over a movie he hasn't seen episode

I said that already faggot

So much fucking whining.
My god you trumpets are as bad as the SJWs.

dunno if you guys have seen the ad on youtube recently its got gays and oppressed people being hitler'd

Shut up cuck. Go prep the bull you fucking fag

most cuckolds are white therefore you using cuck as a slur is anti-white.get reported nigger

Feeling threatened whitey?

Hello David Brock

Actually wasnt' that bad, kind of like Hot Fuzz. Didn't hate. Not great movie though.

Sup Forums should embrace movies like this being made, it's blatant anti-white message is just going to redpill more normies who go to see it thinking it's just another horror movie.

Hot fuzz was a comedy tho

relax, there is alot of films there blacks are violent animals. so few films with what shit is acceptable. don't be a snowflake like leftist scum.

You can give money to a globalist sjw agenda all you want faggot, I prefer not to

>Get Out has been seen by some commentators as a satire on the dynamics of so called "West Wing liberals"[16] who consider themselves to be allies to movements against racism yet do more harm than good. Lanre Bakare of The Guardian commented on this, saying, "The villains here aren't southern rednecks or neo-Nazi skinheads, or the so-called 'alt-right'. They're middle-class white liberals. The kind of people who read this website. The kind of people who shop at Trader Joe's, donate to the ACLU and would have voted for Obama a third time if they could. Good people. Nice people. Your parents, probably. The thing Get Out does so well – and the thing that will rankle with some viewers – is to show how, however unintentionally, these same people can make life so hard and uncomfortable for black people. It exposes a liberal ignorance and hubris that has been allowed to fester. It's an attitude, an arrogance which in the film leads to a horrific final solution, but in reality leads to a complacency that is just as dangerous."[17]

What did the Wikipedia mean by this?

i want to see it i think it looks good

I'm glad someone else noticed that girl's freakish chin. I get angry every time that commercial comes on.
WTF I love when people insult my race now!
Non-anti-white movies = good.
anti-white movies = good.
Never rebel against anything! It's all going to work out in the end no matter what!

Who is that cunt? She ugly. Looks like a retarded deformed Emma watson

Fucking Smarch

Those stats are very fucked up, only the best should enter, ethnic group shouldn't even be considered

This shit is insane and counter productive

Oh you directed it? No? Shut the Fuck up you liberal douchebag

WHY DON'T I HAVE HYPNOTISM POWERS TO KILL NIGGERS WITH!?

pic related is the people praising this film

All I hear is waaaaaah. Just like the President.

of course, thats because you're a self hating cuck and you think everything is perfectly normal. Hope you enjoy being a slave for Muslims soon

This nigger is going to be hanged with the rest of those niggers

Did you even watch the movie? The film isn't against white people, it actually bashes White Liberals who put blacks on a pedestal above Whites and are obsessed with their culture. The scene where the couple is confronted by the cop and the girlfriend tells the cop to go fuck himself gains deeper meaning when you realize the family has been enslaving/lobotomying black people, as she is putting on the act of "fuck da racis police" to make her black bf more comfy, and then you find out all the sinster shit they're doing. Seriously watch the film before you complain about it

You guys know the movie is actually all about how rich liberals think they aren't racist but really use black people and corrupt and steal their minds for their own uses.

It's completely true.

I'm white. Are you usually this retarded?

I'm pretty sure I love everything about me and my life.
You, sound like a miserable little bitch though. Kys.

>niggers are weak minded and easily hypnotized
>blue pilled

Kek this movie kicks ass

>Not enjoying something means it triggers you

Actually a dectent movie tbqh. The twist of what their actually doing at the end makes the whole thing a little less "muh whitey"

Don't expect OP to educate himself.

Re-reptile? Kewl Pepe bro. Rare as fug

I think that image is true though. If you get shit on enough by the board you go to, eventually cognitive dissonance will take over and you'll learn to accept the truth

The movie ultimately bashes uppity white liberals more than anything.

That Sup Forums is a bunch of jumpy illiterate retards with no research skills left after years of watching pedos twice their age on youtube for political discourse

they sure le epic trolled us XD

>CIA SUCKS GENERAL

At least it stopped niggers from race mixing because "muh spooky whitey".

I see nothing wrong here. I'm hoping it will scare Niggers off from trying to take our white wimens

Enjoy being a dumb naive faggot. I bet you fuck niggers

This is exactly why its dangerous. More anti white propaganda. You think niggers are smart enough to think deeply into the social commentary of it being about white liberals? I doubt it

You're such a spineless faggot. Do you question any thing or do.you just take shit without thinking like a drooling retard?

Are you scared? What's the problem here?

> Something I personally disagree is popular? MUST BE A FUCKING CONSPIRACY!!

Die, please.

Considering it was written and directed by a black guy, and also considering that I actually talk to black people on a regular basis, uh YEAH, I am going to think that black people are going to recognize the social commentary.

Learn English properly and figure it out for yourself, you Russian cocksock.

I don't get this. Are you trying to impress someone or something? There's pro black subtext whether you like it or not

>on Youtube watching ReviewBrah and Varg as usual
>advert
>black kid kissing white girl then taking her to bed before 5 second skip time
>fucking kikes
>it's this film

I just don't understand it, really. Everyone's praising this movie for "getting real about white racism" or some shit.

What? The FIRST scene is literally a random black guy getting fucking beat over the head and kidnapped. Then, the whole god damn movie is about those "eeeeeebil white peepo" wanting to steal black people's bodies because they want their "superior genetics" and to be cooler.

What the fuck are you even trying to say with this movie Peele? How is this a commentary on ANYTHING a black person goes through? Literally the only scene in which you could kinda say that would be the driver's license scene. Besides that, NONE of this has anything to do with a daily life of a black person.

I'm aware of the "super subtle xd" commentary on "whites stealing black's culture" with the whole brain transplant shit, but that point is garbage anyway.

>"Hey black guy, driving our cars, eating our food, listening to our music, using our computers, you're STEALING our CULTURE waaaah!" That's just as ridiculous as what those morons are trying to say.

At the end of the day, all this movie has done is given black people and retarded liberals another excuse to talk shit about whites. And I personally think it's hilarious that chance the rapper bought a bunch of people tickets to see this movie, like it's gonna change their lives or some shit. Nah dude, it's an okay horror movie with race bullshit desperately mixed in to take advantage of the current state of race relations. Get the fuck over yourself.

What do they say about it then?

Am I the only one who didn't think this was a good horror movie? Up until the last 10 minutes there was literally no horror, just two jump scares and a weird atmosphere. TSA man ruined any tension there was.

Imagine if Adam Sandler was in Split and interrupted every 20 minutes to tell fart jokes. That is what Get Out is.