"Sorry Gay Guys, I'm not here for your casual misogyny."

>"Sorry Gay Guys, I'm not here for your casual misogyny."
>"gay men are as misogynistic as straight men, if not more so"

newnownext.com/casual-misogyny/03/2017/

Yesssss, yesssss
Good liberals, turn on eachother. Gay men are men, first and foremost, and all men are DIRTY SEXIST PIGS.

More examples of liberal infighting?
Also how can we foster and grow the already gaping divisions between snowflake groups?

Subversion General

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g1gOs
youtube.com/watch?v=0W_rwFDBjLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhqio2YyjEE
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"White feminism" is one of my favorites

This is the hierarchy. Each step above the hierarchy can combine with the one below for even more power, but a lower member of the victim hierarchy cannot punch upward

>Muslims
>Blacks/Arabs (must be Muslim)
>Latinos
>"""Women""
>Tranny/pedos/etc
>Homos
>
>
> POWERGAP
>
>
>"Model" minorities - Pajeets/Chinks etc(MALE ONLY)
> Whites (MALE ONLY)

Why are Muslims at the bottom? I'd think that black trans would take that place

This was another one of my favorites. Shame it died.

This is genius we should be spreading it

Muslim is the top position in his list. The only strange thing about it is that tranny is below the normal woman on the stack.

I meant top my b

Here's a better hierarchy IMO
>black Muslim Trans
>black Muslim other LGB
>black Muslim women
>Muslim trans
>Muslim lgb
>Muslim Women
>black Muslim men
>Black nonmuslim trans
>Muslim men
>Black nonmuslim lgb
>Black Women
>other nonwhite trans
>other nonwhite lgb
>other nonwhite women
>White trans
>black men
>white lgb
>white fat women
>white women
>other nonwhite men
>animals
>plants
>inanimate objects
>white men

>>"gay men are as misogynistic as straight men, if not more so"

God have women only noticed this?

Look at how much any gay comedian puts down women. Yet the women in the audience agree with them and clap.

A straight man says the exact same thing and all these women would get up and walk out.

To be honest iv never understood why women support gay men so much. Do they not realise this will mean even less men to choose from?

We did for a while but shills caught in an ratted on us on Twitter

>>black Muslim Trans
>>black Muslim other LGB
>>black Muslim women
>>Muslim trans
>>Muslim lgb
>>Muslim Women
>>black Muslim men
>>Black nonmuslim trans
All of those above the muslim man is WRONG. If a muslims man kills a muslim black lesbo tranny "it's just a part of his culture" and "who are we to judge?".

When a straight man mocks a straight woman it hurts her more because it is a criticism from a potential mate. It forces them to confront their insecurities. When a gay guy does it they can just laugh it off like "Ahaha I'm not gonna fuck him anyway"

So straight black Muslim men should be at the top?

Pretty much yeah. From what I saw they can do no "hate crime" or be racist or sexist in any way. Kinda one of the reason I really hate progresives, as they practically hold two opposing ideas at the same time.

Then the hierarchy really isn't a srtaight up and down totem pole. It's more like a T

archive.is/g1gOs

What part of archiving do some of you fags not understand yet? Don't give them page views.

That's a way to put it, all muslims are at an equal max "oppression" level. So if a muslims is any of the previous things on the stack it still dosen't matter because it reached "max" oppression status.
EX: A (Straight brown muslim man) vs B (muslim black lesbo tranny) the muslim oppression overrides everything, so A is as oppressed as B.
Now if you have a non-muslim black lesbo tranny vs a muslim man, the muslims man is still more oppressed, altrough pure pure black status is coming 2nd close to muslim.

Trannies taking over female sports is going to be a very interesting battle.

the problem is they don't care if their ideology is coherent because its only a vessel for marxist change.

It also depends on what part of the world you are in. In the USA the Muslim tranny is more likely to get sympathy if it is the victim of straight Muslim violence. However I can't think of a newsworthy example of that happening here (other than Orlando, but there wasn't explicitly at Muslim trans involved)

In Sweden all bets are off. I don't know how they'd react.

this hypothetical incident would just get brushed under the rug I'd wager

This. It has the potential for many keks and could redpill a lot of people on the tranny problem

>More examples of liberal infighting?
remember the guy who spit on alex jones? ive been watching him slowly become redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=0W_rwFDBjLU

Here in Brazil, a feminist friend leaved the movement because they were all turning into utter retards. Women and gay dudes don't go well, because the gays end getting more opportunities than then,, also with transexuals. they end saying its all white people fault for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xhqio2YyjEE

This video makes me want to vomit.

You're right, its a massive psyop to radicalize western society males in order to motivate us to fight; probably for some massive war thats being pre planned against the arabs. Iraq/Afganistan wars didnt have enough public support, this is how you create bloodthirst from a complacent society.

I think you misunderstand how many of us are gay.

Holy shit read the comments. They are literally eating themselves

On a related note I expect a mass white gay male exodus to the repubs by 2020

I could believe this. Perhaps (((they))) are trying to re-masculinize gay whites so there are more troops to fight wars?

Nah that sounds dumb.

Pretty much this, they just want to beat the "white male" boogie man and win at any cost no matter who they ally themselves with. Marxists are insane for wanting to work with hyperviolent Muslims. Marxists have a bad habit of trying to recruit the losers of the world to try and help prop up their numbers.

It's already happened, we're here.

This.

You can't pretend I don't exist, Sup Forums

As a gay guy, I've also seen more racism on Grindr than I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

How do you feel about masc-shaming? Is the fact that the left wants you all to turn into emasculated little twinks something that you could use to draw more gays into comservatism?

With that attitude no one will

We don't give brownie points for oppression here. If you have an opinion. Just post it. If no one responds, it's because no one cares

yeah I heard about this too, mainly from butthurt niggers that post screenshots and cry racism because some white faggot told them to fuck off cause they're black

Trannys are over wymen.

Gays are super racist, it's great.

Literally holding up signs on your profile that say "No asians and no blacks" is a little worse than saying "Sorry, I'm not really into black guys" politely to someone.

Happens to asian guys a lot too.

This is hilarious. If I posted shit like "No fat chicks" or "no black girls" I would get banned from bumble. How the fuck so y'all get away with it?

spending a lot of time on grindr, eh?

Political incorrectness hurts women's feelies. Men just don't give a shit.

What do you think of gay men who ally with feminists?

Haha, this guy knows.

Legit one of the most racist apps alive. 50 procent will hate you for being black, 50 procent will hate you for being white.

More polarized than Sup Forums, by far. If you get through the stream of dickpicks (=shitposts on pol) the opinions on that app are way more extreme. Left or right, doesnt matter.

Convince women that men become trans because they want to do a better job at being women than they already are.

Gay white knights are pure cringe. They're even dumber than regular white knights since they don't even have any sex to gain in return.

no they aren't actually.

This has potential. Maybe larp as a tranny and brag about how you are a better woman than CIS women?

>"Men deserve respect. They are the founders of civilization, after all."

The Black/Gay divide is probably the most vulnerable division the liberals have. Black women in particular haaaaaate fags, especially white shemales.

In fact, black women could easily be pitted against any snowflake group with hilarious results. They are the angriest liberal demographic. They have a grudge against everybody.

The Kaligeri plan, the Protocols as well
They want you both to kill each other off

If you think this is going to make me tolerate or accept homosexuality, you've got another thing coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

>The 90s predicted this

Kaligeri was a huge antisemite

Ironic

TL;DR

What's a neg?

HIV negative.

CHRIST ALIVE

Yup, they're mad that they're unattractive and that 25% of the gays in their race have AIDS. Because of this coalburning is very haram in the gay community

nice fake news you got there

I have notice that interracial gay relationships are pretty rare

Huh

Will gay men ever catch a break?

>women turning on fags
they don't turn on fags, that the whole point of fags in the first place.

>tranny is below the normal woman on the stack.
because male privilege duh.

No, life is shit. People on the right hate us for being gay.
People on the left hate us for being white men. We're politically homeless, everyone hates us

>i sthwear guyth poz dothen't even exithst
>now gimmie Obamacare to pay for my Truvada

Gays are far more conservative than people realize. It's the loud minority that makes everyone think that gays are liberal and down with multiculturalism

it isn't surprising since the other side wants to let in people who want to throw yall off buildings

yeah that too. The liberals really shot themselves in the foot when they decided to get cozy with Islam. The Orlando shooting was a massive redpill to gays who saw that liberals don't give a shit about them and would rather side with Muslims than gays

The gang related race wars in LA that have been ignored by the media is a good start. I had only seen it on tv once in a docunentary by some bald english fucker who "coukdnt understand how mutually oppressed people didnt get on with eachuva." He also had an episode about nazi skins who were "absolute garbage."

I just want an Aryan boy to marry

I only wish y'all would be more vocal about this issue. I feel like gays, even gay conservatives, are deathly afraid of being called racists or bigots, even more so than straight liberals. I don't understand. Y'all literally have everything to gain and nothing to lose by being as brazenly anti-muslin as possible. Are gays that concerned about the opinions of liberals?

I understand this may be media silencing tho. They really don't want another Milo.

on the topic of Milo, what does Sup Forums think about AoC

Age of Consent? Leave it as is. If it's not broke don't fix it. I realize that maturity isn't so rigid, but parents should be able to prosecute sick fucks who prey on their kids. Removing or even lowering AoC deprives them of their ability to do this.

The justice system should never give accommodation to pedos. This is perhaps more important.

too bad Sup Forums

good luck with your bullshit

You should die painfully in a fire you sick child-fucker.

Child-molesters should be castrated. You are a cancer to the public.

>I understand this may be media silencing tho
This is the main reason why. It's not that gays are afraid to speak out, but rather that gays don't have a good platform on which to do it. The media only wants good goys. The beenfit gays have is that we're not afraid of being called racist because we can pull the minority card

Women, even SJW women, view gay men as accessories they can show off to their other female friends.

They don't view them as real men or even real people.

homosexuality is a mental disorder

Decent leveling experience ruined by lack of endgame content. Great music though. The kind of music one would listen to while committing acts of martyrdom.

Age of Conan right?

Good game

>Don't want to have sex with women
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MISOGYNIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Day of the roast when?

It's the jews removing gay men from the left to make room for the muslim men. They know that muslims and gays will never exist peacefully so they'll throw the gays under the bus because muslim loyalty is more valuable to a globalist regime. Gays are expendable. They'll go after the lesbians in a decade or two, then the trannies. Then it'll just be brown men and white women and jews, and then it'll be just brown people and jews, and then it'll just be jews.

I disagree, every fag I've ever met has been signed up for the liberal agenda.

Then again maybe it's the low-key guys who weren't obviously gay that had conservative politics

Fucking this

Probably because you've only met flamers. The gays that don't advertise their gayness are typically conservative

gay conservatives are much likely to come out of the closet than liberals. there were a few in my fraternity who were secret butt-buddies but never told anyone outside of the guys who found out by hearing them peg each-other in the middle of the night.

much less likely i mean

Is that picture supposed to be bad or a depiction of something outside the realm of credibility? Why are you speaking for females. And. How does it matter if homosexuals don't like the opposite sex. Women try and control men

Those are not real. Xq28 gene is. There are no bodily tests for mental illnesses. According to Jew encyclopedias they have the most. And are in reality. Spiritual problems. Only sodomitical homophobes have these

Hyperbole the post. Durr what caused the fall of man and all death and all sin? Adam and Steve did

Fags and lesbians have always been disgusted by each other. They had a bond when they had to "subvert the dominant paradigm" but now their true feelings can't be held back. The thought of pussy makes fags wretch and the dicks make lesbians sick. Of course they truly despise each other.

>liberal infighting
I'm gay and I fucking hate liberals. They actually set me on the path to full on wanting to preserve white majorities by calling me racist any time I'd bring up Muslims being fucking savages who want to kill us

>sodomitical homophobes
>those digits
what did hitler mean by this???

>Muslims
It actually really makes me wonder if they are behind any of this. So many liberal organizations recieve so much money from Muslim organizations like Saudis or Muslim brotherhood

The picture is from the article

Some tranny stole 22k from Portland Women's march then fled to Canada crying "transphobia".

Go to the HFG bread
That's nice

who do you think is really behind it?

read my post
read my post