Judging by history, if Canada had the same equipment and logistics as the americans...

Judging by history, if Canada had the same equipment and logistics as the americans, we could literally ass rape them into submission through superior tactics and a-symmetrical fighting alone.

Americans know this, that's why they are too scared to invade, and won't give us guns and shit.

You read it here folks.

USA officially gay nigger babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niagara_campaign
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/poop-dessert-cafe-bar-restaurant-toronto-
youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have one tenth our population now

you have 1 tenth of the population of china and india combined, not relevant, just thought of it.

Canadians are just budget americans, or a Chinese knock off of the USA at that, your entire national identity revolves around taking credit for things you didn't do and telling people you aren't American when you are a bunch of pacifist loyalist American cucks that fled north because you were afraid to fight.

>tfw just the armed civilian population of the united states is capable of overrunning and killing everyone in Canada in under 12 months
>only way to survive would be to go to the canadian wilderness and live innawoods
>canada has like 3 cities and all of them would be overrun with pickup trucks and ak-47s within 12 hours

>Canada goes to war with the US
>gets absolutely fucking annihilated
>no US casualties
>Canada wins

Actually that attack on the White House and the library and some printers shop as well as some other places was done by a group of Englishmen that returned from battling the French and had to bail the Canadians out because the Americans burnt down a couple of your trading ports.

Once they burned the White House down they returned back to England.

Problems officer?

I too remember the Italian capture of Stalingrad.

Position wise they could crush you or at least make you work for your victory. But I'm sure they'd be waving rainbow flags whilst jumping up and down in dildo suits at the border.

>Same equipment
>Same logistics

But you don't have those. And your "superior tactics" would basically just be you trying to distract the Americans by getting them to fuck your wives and apologize to them afterwards because your wives are hairy mapleniggers. That would be your only plan.

This.

underrated truedy troll

why post a pic of britains accomplishment and claim it as your own?

Judging by history, if Zimbabwe had the same equipment and logistics as the americans, they could literally ass rape them into submission through superior tactics and a-symmetrical fighting alone.
THEY COULD BE KANGZ AGAIN SHIIEEEEET!

But you don't, faggot.
Enjoy your dog blowjobs.

The day after the destruction of the White House, Rear Admiral Cockburn entered the building of the D.C. newspaper, the National Intelligencer, intending to burn it down. However, several women persuaded him not to because they were afraid the fire would spread to their neighboring houses. Cockburn wanted to destroy the newspaper because its reporters had written so negatively about him, branding him as "The Ruffian." Instead, he ordered his troops to tear the building down brick by brick, ordering all the "C" type destroyed "so that the rascals can have no further means of abusing my name."[22]

Top lel, what a gentlemen.

the syrup n elk hunting is strong with this one. just kidding, evening Canada lol

You dumb fuck. Canadians can't have guns because 3/4's of them are chinks. If we let Canadians have guns we'd have a Chinese garrison right next door.

Furthermore Americans burned down Canada's capital at the time York Ontario

We did successfully invade Canada.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niagara_campaign

We left of our own accord in December because no amount of alcohol can make Canada not suck in the winter.

Judging by history, if Malta had the equipment and logistics and numbers of the Americans, we'd have conquered the world by now

How can Amerifags even compete

To be fair the American loyalists that fled to Canada had good reason to, their homes were being burned down, loyalist sympathisers were killed and their bodies left out on display, corpses defiled.

The Americans were quite scummy, it's what history doesn't actually teach them, if they go look in a history book they would be ashamed at what they did to their fellow whites.

Now look at them, a 58% white nation.

>George III miss me yet.JPG

another we wuz thread by the Canadian nigger

I wonder how triggered bongs are?

a preemptive strike against time hortons, maple syrup stockpiles and bagged milk distribution centers and your civilization collapses

prove me wrong
pro tip:you cunt

>loyalist

they deserved it. you're in no position to talk buddy, you're gonna be down here with us one day :^)

Just sayin.....
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/poop-dessert-cafe-bar-restaurant-toronto-
canada-lien-nguyen-a7151861.html

>George III
>I will literally free slaves to kill you because I need money for muh dick waving with the french
why couldn't we just see the light?

>they deserved it. you're in no position to talk buddy
No they didn't deserve to die and they most certainly didn't deserve to have their corpses defiled. That is muslim tier shit so don't be proud of that. And considering you're the traitor to my country? Yeah I have room to talk "buddy".

>you're gonna be down here with us one day :^)

In hell? For sure, but the only way a loyalist like me and a traitor like you will meet is on the battlefield when I'm standing over your shot up corpse.

Now go pose with your airsoft in the mirror and pretend to be in a militia you cowardly turncoat.

>Now look at them, a 58% white nation.

We could solve that with some home burning and corpse displaying.

>implying your pathetic muslim nanny state would even dare to stand up to its master

lmao

>claiming that canucks burned the whitehouse down.
The soldiers who burned the whitehouse down were British, not diasporafags. It's funny. This is pretty much the only notable event in Canadian history that they can brag about and it wasn't even them who did it.

of course it matters nerd, we have the numbers and incredible mission readiness. kiss my fucking ass scrub. you know nothing

>"Daddy p-pls halp us in Vietnam"
>"No".

>"Daddy p-pls leave Falklands alone"
>"No".

>"Daddy p-pls help kill Assad"
>"No".

>"Daddy p-pls stay in the EU"
>"Fuck off!"

I said the battlefield, I didn't specify which battlefield did I? You Americowards fear invasion from us? Hah even I'll concede a land based invasion of the USA is not possible logistically from the UK. It would have to be a pincer movement from Canada and Mexico to choke you and then an attack from Russia and Europe on either side. Not that this would matter because M.A.D would be enacted.

No no no, I'm talking about any future Middle Eastern adventures, you cowards die pretty quickly, probably due to all the shit in your man diapers.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0&

Cowards.

>LARPing this hard

its time to calm down sweetie.

>115944431

> airsoft
ahahahahahah britcucks are the biggest airsoft faggots in the world. literally 40 year old men running around in the woods.

> he brought up airsoft

aahahahahaha what a fucking faggot

aaaaahahahahahahaha

> battlefield
> airsoft
> canacuck and mexishit choke us
> middle east
> russia

this kid is an absolute fucking wanna be loser.hahahahaha go back to 9gag ya fucking faggot

>If Canada was the same as the US, and had all the advantages the US has over us we could beat the US in a fight

The fucking logistics here are unmatched.

Does Canada even have nukes?

>and a-symmetrical fighting
by definition a nation v nation war is not a-symmetrical. US soldiers vs Canadian Soldiers. thats a standard war. we would just bomb Toronto into a series of craters, seize your oil fields, and burn your forests down (lol jk about the forests)

but im not american
> proof that we take credit for shit please
Also i would fuck your shit up if needed. We all have guns, eh
not everyone voted for Trucuck to lead us

>If I were an American, as I am an Englishman, while a foreign troop was landed in my country, I never would lay down my arms never never never!

-William Pitt

This is the saddest and funniest thing I have ever read.

Decent b8 there feggit.

also those are airsofters

Canada has a care-bear "army" - has any of them actually ever killed a man? I thought they just handed out tulips in 3rd world countries.