TUCKER CARLSON WITH THE REDPILL OF THE CENTURY

youtube.com/watch?v=t2dct9ErA_g
I need your help, folks.
A redpill in that magnitude had not been seen in ages
This is the most amazing speech I've ever watched.
But this is way too long and normies are lazy.
Anyone of you who've got a decent number of subscribers on YT should take the best segments from this video and upload it to his channel
please consult with me on choosing tittle to the video

I need your bumps people

Are you a Ethno Nationalist or a Tel Aviv faggot kike?

i watched that this morning, nothing too profound

You've become desensitized to the redpill, of course it's nothing too profound to you. Tucker was speaking to a mixed crowd following a "muh unions are gud, Trump is bad goy."

nice seeing him without that confused look on his face for once

he's great because he's handsome and very articulate
that's why (((jon stewart))) had to do a smear job on him, but good tuck is still uncucked.

INFINITY CHAN IS LITERALLY FINDING THE HWNDU FLAG RIGHT AT THIS FUCKING MOMENT AND ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING SHITPOST ON HERE

This is actually a pretty good damn speech. I'm not a fan of tucker's "debate" tactics, but you can tell his ideology is pretty solid otherwise just from this speech.

Tucker really grates on me for some reason, but that was a really excellent speech.

I love Tucker , but his spittle in the corner of his mouth is so fucking off-putting that I can hardly pay attn.

I'm having a lot of trouble with it

LITERALLY FOAMING RIGHT NOW

I'm ready for the not so peaceful revolution

Rich politicians better know it

He had me before he started talking about loving legal immigration

How big of a cuck can you be?

Bamp

#Carlson2024

Bump while I watch, can i get a quick rundown though? I want to know what this is about

Could someone explain this ?

Where is he speaking at? Why is he giving this speech to firefighters?

Its pretty good so far

>Sup Forums likes the local Phoenix Az news station for live streams
>this is because a year ago they were hosted by a red-pilled qt named Kinsey
>the Chanel is supported by the local Indians to advertise their Cassino
>that is some phrase in savage talk
>it also confirms that fox 10 and these streams were blessed by kek

>this was used as evidence for meme magic being real last summer

He is speaking @Si'al Ke:k

>people say immigration is serious business
>DC people should look into it
>fuck you bigot immigration is good
>all statistics show it kills the average Joe in the Midwest
>frustration
>votes Trump
>Trump thinks he is great
>Trump does not see the vote was fueled by repressed anger, not on his character alone
>Silent Revolution
>No clue what's next
>Trump rejects Reaganism, might be right
>Dinosaur

It's true. I remember when we noticed that around the same time we were wondering why fox10 was being so based.

Underrated

He doesn't get the context. He shoving redpills up every unionized working man in the room who has been brainwashed for decades.

CIA SHILL

Halfway done

Bump while I listen

Very interesting. Surprising clarity for a reporter. Thank you. I agree that someone should make a video with the highlights and spread it across Youtube.

That was pretty good

Good shit

White nationalist in Tel Aviv right here fag don't talk trash
Although this city needs to be nuked
This is an amazing speech

>MSM
>redpill
Really shook my noggin

>Hwndu isn't shitposting

Go fuck yourself

Pretty good, I'm not sure why he gave a speech like this to a bunch of firefighters though.

>white nationalist
>not white

Why?

Good speech, but I'd add that many are starting to realize that Trump changed the party. Your avg GOP voter is different now. If Repubs think they can just stall out and shit around while Trump is in office and then go back to the way it was they're gonna crash and burn.

They either realize that Trump represents the new conservative, and more importantly, the young conservative, or they have a brief run on top.

First of all I'm white, and the one drop rule is not a real thing :^)
Second, even if I was not I would still support the right of all people for racial self determination

I can just use my parents for example. Both of them are life long republicans who now loathe John McCain. They see him as a warhawk backstabber whose interests only look out for himself.

In a way Trump redpilled a lotta ppl on the right to the corruption on both sides of the aisle.

give it a rest. we need all of the based Schlomos we can get.

Great speech. Excellent arguments.

bump

tucker is blessed by kek

shadilay, brother!

Professional geopolitical and social analysts of Kremlin here, this video contains no significant information and may be illegal to watch in some Western countries. Better just move along.

That was a wonderful speech, I think people need to see it, too bad it's longer than the average attention span by far.

Come on Sup Forums if you actually care about the issues you say you do watch this video and spread it

This Tucker guy is THE voice of reason and maturity. In our hyper-feminized and developmentally arrested society I think there will be a lot of people who find the voice of an adult refreshing as fuck

Wew, Tucker really captivated me here. I'm not always a big fan of the way he acts on his show but this is honestly fucking 11/10 material. How can any liberal watch this and not relax their anus?

most of the Israelis that post here are not Ashkenazi.

It depends on what tribe they're from desu

A lot of them are Russians too
Also tribes are not real thing fyi. Nobody talks about this shit ever

Why is he against progress of technology?

Pretty damned good.

He literally says why.

Pretty good speech, I didn't watch the Q&A. He kind of negates himself by first saying politics in DC being a racket and then going on to explain that introspection will fix their corruption. These people have a criminal mindset that nothing will fix, they need to be removed.

Because it puts people out of jobs? So does every advancement in technology ever. Why wasn't he against computerization when it was happening back in the early 2000s? Why does he thinks having roads and cars OK when it put buggy drivers and horse raisers out of jobs? Its a dumb pattern of thought.

reminder that israelis aren't the debt farmers, they're the first jews since the classical era that till their own soil and build their own homes.

damnit i want a hotdog now.

Because they had other jobs they could do instead, untill there is a plan in place why possibly create a crisis. The message boils down to "hey think before you do stupid."

Also while sensors are advancing I haven't seen one yet that doesn't go full fubar when ice, snow or dirt get on it which is a recipe for disaster.

weaponizing technology against your own working class while importing millions of shitskins with no skills is a dumb pattern of thought too

once you get away with a lie or some scheme once, you become addicted in a way. Why do things the proper way when an easier albeit shadier method is available and those methods have worked in the past?

The problem is that the world as a whole is changing at an ever increasing rate and even 15 years ago would feel like an alien planet if you were forced there. This rate of change means that all the old methods of fucking with people are dropping steadily, and you're more likely to fuck yourself royally than get away with shit

and they just keep doubling down, totally oblivious to how detached the world is becoming from the way it's traditionally run

This is one of the greatest rants I've heard in years.

>Because it puts people out of jobs?
Because it puts people out of jobs on a massive scale at a fast rate in a time when we aren't creating new avenues of employment.

>So does every advancement in technology ever.
To differing degrees.

>Why wasn't he against computerization when it was happening back in the early 2000s?
Who says he wasn't? Also technology related jobs absolutely skyrocketed because of the IT sector.

>Why does he thinks having roads and cars OK when it put buggy drivers and horse raisers out of jobs?
This happened before he was born. Before his parents were born.

>Its a dumb pattern of thought.

I completely disagree. It's more practical and pragmatic than the current train of thought. I think he's overestimating how fast the changes will occur, but he's mostly right about the effects it will have.

thank you kikebro
can you tell Soros at the next international jewry meeting to fuck off as well? I'd be delighted :ˇ)

9 minutes in.

This is riveting as-is. Good stuff.

Best timeline.

>based jews, amirite?! XDDDD
Go home, goldberg

grow up pussy

>redpill
>doesn't expose elite jewish pedophiles and their cronies
>doesn't name the jew

I see just alt lite cuckery here. Muh free markets. Lolbertarianism.

You would think what Tucker says is common sense but it's very refreshing to hear every now and then.

Too bad the left have their heads up their asses.

What did he said, can I get the basic gestalt?

>trying to subtly discredit Jones

cia shill located

Nice proxy faggot.

>Tucker loves immigration
>Who's your god now?
>BTFO Sup Forums

It's less than 10 minutes for his main rant. Watch it.

no funny faces???

BUMP

I didn't mind immigrants before the identity politics

but now after seeing how quick they turn on you and the lack of integration, I want nothing to do with taking more in

were past our peak for them anyway

it's time to close off the flow for at least a decade or two to see how things shake out

Not a prob so long as we don't mix

Came here to post this.

>works for mainstream media outlet
>DUDE SO REDPILLED OMG IM FUCKING 17 YEARS OLD

fuck you and fuck the mainstream media

Bump n Tuck!

Yeah, I was there a while ago. It's just waiting at this point.

Bamp

Bump

cripplechan literally accomplishes ZERO things unless it involves siding with people who have already done all the work for them (Sup Forums or antifags basically)

I've never seen an internet community with such a wide gap between the users' own perceptions of their own intelligence and their actual intelligence.

Worth a last bump.

Carlson is fun to watch, I wonder how many leftists' reputations he's executed live on air so far. Bonus points for all the brainwashed college retards he's humiliated on air to expose the cultural marxism that's being shit out of our colleges.

lets go slow on this.
>1- "Si al kek" = Yes to kek (in spanish)
>2- Your digits.
>3- An amazing rant about why Trump is kicking ass and the reps and dems are faggots from another dimension.
>4- CIA cant handle meme magic.

Best time line ever.

That was refreshing

Thought this was brilliant as well, not to mention he's a funny guy. I rarely share anything political anymore, but I did share this

>WELCOME TO TUCKING