>>115944681

best news ive read since brexit coming from that inbred metrosexual island.

This is awful. Poor people. Fuck brits.

When they say 'sent home' does that mean Germany?

Plot twist: that's what being a refugee means

We Should let more women and children in, but we need to stop confusing the GENUINE refugees with the agressive lads from the horn of Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

Syrian qt's yes, gibsmedats no

This is about UK not Manhatten, DeShawn

gr8 news teresa may for president

aren't refugees supposed to go back home after whatever problem in their homeland subsides?

M-Minsk Meat?

We will take them, i'm sure of that.
Just imagine you're finally having a life in your new home country and then you're suddenly sent back to the shitty ass country you were born in. This is inhumane and cruel.

Why doesn't your country allow gay marriage you fucking bigot? No wonder you're bringing Moslems over, you intend for them to wipe out all of your faggots

Maybe they should try and fix their own shithole country?

Yes I'm sure the very first safe nation they came to was the UK.

Maybe your country could chill out with the queer bashing, Hans. You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. Denying basic human rights just because of what consenting adults want to do with one another.

Can't believe we can't keep these cunts out in the first place I mean we're not Germany they can't just crawl in from all over the place we have a giant 20 mile moat protecting us and the government still brings them in I know our navy is in tatters but get surely we can get a warship at Dover and blow the dinghy cunts up after we've dealt with the channel tunnel.

As for the ones the government imports well JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.

yes but the historical revisionism dictates that the europeans will be deported and the nogs and mudslimes will stay in the uk.

it turns out they are the true british people and the white people are dune coons. thats why jews look white. thats why king tut was white according to DNA testing

We are coming for you cianigger

THAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT
TEMPORARY
REFUGEES
FUCK

911? I'd like to report rape.

Check'd and kek'd

they obviously euthanize them before they send them back right? the fewer sand niggers the better

Good. Fuck off. No country owes you a permanent home. Sure, you can get some help while your country is genuinely unsafe and your life is under threat, but when that time has passed, get the fucking hell back to your own country.

They're lucky to even get this, because if the situations were revered, most middle eastern countries sure would not be taking anyone in.

These cunts are so entitled and it is beyond infuriating that they (most of them) come to western nations purely for economic reason, while crying "oh, poor me, I could so totally die back home in Syria where I am definitely from", while clearly being a fucking North African.

The whole situation is shit, and it is the globalist cunts like the Rothschilds & Rockefellers who engineer this shit and force politicians AKA their puppets, to rape nations with millions of violent welfare recipients.

I sincerely hope for the day of the rope for these internationalist, utter cunts.

Why is she so based?

nah fuck that, Europe has enough kebabs women and children are going back too

Oh cool, a drop in the ocean. This isn't going to get rid off the shitskins we already have.

their women dont want to breed with you and their children will grow up to be shits because they dont have fathers. whos going to raise them, you cuck?

>Germany just went full Nazi

'Safe Country Review'

How horrible to actually review immigrants to make sure they aren't raping our women, Hans. You go ahead and offer up your wife when they come knocking.

Fuck yourself, you subversive cunt. They are not owed a place. 90+% of the European 'refugees' never get a job. They're parasites who know full well that they can coast by on tax dollars in white-ville. They're (mostly) human scum and they need to go back as soon as it's safe.

Thatcher 2.0?

Let's hope so.

She backed remain but I think she only did so because she was David Cameron's closest friend in parliament so she had to stick with him.

She's been more hardline on Brexit than Nige.
Nige wants to let EU migrants to stay but she wants the power to tell them to fuck off.