MAN GOING NUTS WITH AN AXE IN GERMANY

MAN GOING NUTS WITH AN AXE IN GERMANY

FUCKING RIGHT WING TERRORISTS AT IT AGAIN!!!!

stv.tv/news/international/1382693-man-with-axe-goes-on-rampage-at-dusseldorf-train-station/

Other urls found in this thread:

vienna.at/mann-verletzt-menschen-mit-axt-in-duesseldorfer-hauptbahnhof/5180270
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298896/Terror-attack-feared-Dusseldorf.html#ixzz4arxAoAGp

stv.tv/news/international/1382693-man-with-axe-goes-on-rampage-at-dusseldorf-train-station/
twitter.com/ElyseeMarine/status/839954634127065089
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAN ALL ASSAULT AXES!!

>FUCKING RIGHT WING TERRORISTS AT IT AGAIN!!!!
They Will blame innocent muslims as always!

I just receive this photo hot off the presses

just an axident

Germany must import more muslims so they feel at home and will be less likely to get provoked to such acts by racist right wing nazi germans.

>fascism LITERALLY killing people

SOMEONE STOP HIM

Such a shame that guns aren't widely available there.

Imagine being hacked to death with an axe instead of quickly shot in the head.

Has there been another happening today in Herne ??

If we had oppressed that poor man less, then we could have avoided this tragedy. We truly are terrible people.

please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown please be brown

Gun bans don't work on suicidal bloodthirsty hajis. But they do work in pussy autistic pasty white bois.

white man fault when

Nope, that was a guy killing a baby. Police is searching. NRW is a fucking failed state

Oh darn, another guy who'll hack a few people randomly before being shot to death or perhaps simply subdued.

Don't call it Muslims yet. Might have been an ethnic German trying to hack up Muslims instead, we have no idea what the victims or attacker look like.

>Implying hajis can aim

fake news sage, report, /thread

*Gasp!*

Post yfw its a Tan German

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS

Good job reposting jokes from other threads

says the dane as his wife is in labour.

vienna.at/mann-verletzt-menschen-mit-axt-in-duesseldorfer-hauptbahnhof/5180270

....AAAAAND its a moslem

Blame Sam Hyde on twitter

Thanks ,kept seeing #Herne in the #dusseldorf news

I bet it was Russian hackers.

Quintessential german, you racist bigot

Hello Mustafa.

HOW?! HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!

rapefugees want to have a place in our comfy jails
life is too expensive here

oh you

Here's my confusion with these attacks. By now the establishment must understand that the Pendulum will swing the more they let this happen. People won't 'get used' to it. So why let it happen? Isn't this exactly the kind of false flag people say 9/11 was. An excuse to do something.

What if these attacks aren't what we think they are, random allahu occurrences. But instead planned and allowed attacks by our governments. If so, then what would be the aim?

It seems as if more attacks = more woke people. They can't want that. So what are we missing here.

fetti, was geht?

that's the eyewitness you doofus

boo

Today in the news:
Chris hemsworth fan takes Snow White cosplay too seriously, enacts final battle scene in train station

You don't allow consenting adults to marry one another just because they're gay. You have no room to call anyone else a bigot, ever. Your people should be ashamed of themselves.

they are trying to prevent them, but they imported too many moderate beheaders and the police and secret service can only handle so much

Underrated

I really hope the UK gets a big attack soon, fucking British people are garbage.

Youre missing the rational conclusion, which is that the government is mostly incompetent and cant prevent these things

EU governments are just plain incompetent and think they can continue ignoring the problem. We're not even close to the tipping point, a 9/11 tier attack would have to happen to change a majority of opinions within Europe.

Who axed you Hans?

Its brown and it is criminal in some way.

WE WIN AGAIN!
Will trump ever stop being right?

Just a viking going berserk
We must respect all cultures

>Samir Heidegger

They are that delusional. One of the insider anons was posting the last couple days basically said they realize the pendulum is swinging, or people are moving more towards the right, which messes up their plans, so they're panicking and of course making mistakes because they're trying to turn decades of plans into just months. The refugee crisis in Europe is part of this issue, however they aren't allowing this to happen, it's just an unfortunate side effect of their hasty planning

Not true we do, they are not allowed to call it marriage, that's all. They get the same advantages and rights as married heterosexual couples.

he cant keep getting away with it...

Mean.

Witnessed firsthand when he was doing the chopping.

>6 million nigger/mudslime rapes, assaults, murders and terrorist attacks later
>WHITE MAN KILLING PPLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

And incompetent, if he didn't actually kill anyone.

At this point, you'd think even the dumbest religion-of-peacers would realize that it's impossible to prevent crowd + large vehicle from being a valid mass kill combo.

Hell, the machete guy got taken DOWN by a car ramming him.

At least five people have been injured after an axe-wielding man went on a rampage at a Dusseldorf train station.
Two people have been arrested and German anti-terror police believe that others are now on the run.
Reports claim that one of the attackers ran towards a nearby underground station and jumped from a bridge as they attempted to flee.
Pictures from Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof, the city's main station, showed one of the victims lying helplessly on the floor as paramedics rushed to their aid.
One of those injured is reported to be a 13-year-old, after the axe-man hacked at her upper arm.
Police could not confirm how serious victims' injuries are, but some were seen treated in ambulances at the scene.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298896/Terror-attack-feared-Dusseldorf.html#ixzz4arxAoAGp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

>Eyewitness just happens to be a muslim in Germany

You can't make this up

though to be fair Germany did import over a million of them lol

Was just talking about this with a very good German friend of mine, Aryan, brilliant girl, lover of Western civilization, they're as good as they get.

Then she tells me "I hope it's no refugee, we shouldn't blame them"

I'm legitimately sad now.

speaking about incompetence

> feels good being italian

Then why allow mass immigration, are they in a hurry? Because if they aren't then they could just vet every shitskin and that way there would be no threat.

I see that, though I find it hard to believe that JQ powers that otherwise control everything can't do something about the mosquito bites that are plaguing their masterplan altogether.

If it's not marriage, it's not marriage you fucking bigot.

is this the new thread?

The eyewitnesses are always tanned Germans.
That's the point.

They slimes that did it?

First it's one attacker, now they're arresting multiple people? What, did they watch him do it in a racially insensitive manner? Maybe gave the ol' Sieg Heil Salute?

wew

I kind of feel bad for laughing about this tragedy

But also, it's the fate they brought on themselves

But also, the german people don't really seem to get much of a say anymore

But also, it's still supposedly a democratic state so they have the option to stop this from happening

That's the new German, the real German. Get used to it, bigot.

2 arrests, more attackers may be on the run.
At least 5 people injured so far.
Heavy police presence, helicopter search ongoing.

>labour
wtf???

They allowed mass migration because the soft hearts of women melted at the sight of a dead turkish baby on a beach we were told was syrian

again you're confusing malice with incompetence

these people think they're doing something good, and are unable to see the consequences of their actions. We have to save them from themselves, by ballot or bullet.

Strangely enough, there are people who actually think this

8ch now best chan
>8ch now best chan
8ch now best chan
>8ch now best chan
8ch now best chan
>8ch now best chan

8ch have captured the flag

you think thats fucking funny?

you can't vet the """"native"""" turkroaches, moroccans or algerians that France and Germany imported in the 60 and 80

dw.com/en/media-center/live-tv/s-100825

STOP HACKING BROWN PEOPLE'S BRAINS YOU SICK BASTARDS!! :____(

Ban all lumberjacks.

It even better, it's an "eingetragene Lebenspartnerschaft" :)

>be part of axe attack team
>split up after initial assault
>evade capture
>walk back in and pretend to be a witness
>record for isis

The murderer almost always returns to the scene of the crime.

>First it's one attacker, now they're arresting multiple people?
They jump between 1-4 attackers. Replace news, then replace them again.

Basically, they don't know how to spin this yet, but considering they turned the terror attack of Munich into an Amok-Run, they will probably do the same here.

>stv.tv/news/international/1382693-man-with-axe-goes-on-rampage-at-dusseldorf-train-station/

>It comes just hours after Dusseldorf Airport was evacuated after an unexploded Second World War bomb was found

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

twitter.com/ElyseeMarine/status/839954634127065089

Literally the eyewitness

BAN ASSAULT WHITE PEOPLE

Was it a mudslime or a true german taking out the trash?

I was browsing twitter for duesseldorf news and came across this. There a rash of old ww2 bomb discoveries in the news lately

The poison of Islam spreads and spreads.

The west needs to liberate the world from Islam. The people in their countries and ours live in fear of its archaic rules and barbaric and unscientific opinions.

>At least 3 attackers
>5 injuries
>0 deaths

Jesus these have to be the most incompetent terrorists ever

Then how stupid are these so called master puppeteers? Everyone could see that allowing muslim extremists into a country they deep down despise and 'destroyed' their own will leed to attacks and violence. That should have known this.

I know that the automatic answer is that they are incompetent but I know to think deeper than that. If I were setting up this plan I would be aware of such a ballast threat to my plan and I would have something in place to prevent it screwing me up.

So the question is, what is the thing they have as a safeguard to their plan. If not, what's their plan B, C, etc. It's either that or they are just stupid/rich. But I can't believe that since I would be more competent than them in that cause. I don't buy that, these people have experience.

I'm just bringing this up because it all seems to easy, which means there is a secret catch. I get that Trump took them by surprise, I get that Brexit did. But this, no way. There must be something we are missing.

Either the attacks are part of the plan or they aren't but there are safeguards. If this isn't the case then we are run by clowns.

News in>>>>>>

Believe me next few weeks a gang if White Nazis will enter a temple in the UK on a Friday in prayer times and will kill multiple brown people.

Promise.

Leave it with me.

Your more likely to get an attack cuckadian

Do all Muslims in Europe wear scarves and dress like feminine faggots or is this just a European thing?

> ban weapons

> tanned germans use trucks

> build truck blocks

> tanned germans use axes

kek germany btfo