Schwizer send diä beschtää

Schwizer send diä beschtää

This board is for blaming all your personal problems on jews, foreigners, niggers and shills.

bergjude

Not far from finnish language

at least we get money from u oligarchs

This

switzerland is a fucking shithole. there are shitskins everywhere and my gf can´t get a break from the constant rape from ahmed and abdul

I feel like this timeline is starting to adversely affect the mental health of Swissbros.

I confirm. I've been to Zurich and Geneva last year and they look exactly like this.

>flag
oh boy

I can barely feed my family and ahmed isn´t paying child support. my only hope is to save enough money to move to sweden

>implying there aren't shills
>implying that the shills aren't here because Sup Forums is close to the truth on some issues

Is that fucking romanche? Who even speaks that?

A picture of the great Creditswiss Bank in Bern (ch)

I will leave this shithole as soon as I can. don't lie to yourself, we are fucked

Haesh Raecht!

just wanted to confirm, related: pic i took last summer around zurich.

Ofcourse there are shills, but that doesnt change the fact that your autism and social dysfunction is largely responsible for your own shortcomings in life, not all the "FUCKING NIGGERS".

Your house looks very rich by modern Swiss standards. I suppose Ahmed left it for you to take care of his children?

I didn´t really have a choice, my wife wanted to keep them... Switzerland has really gone to shit lately, and I´m afraid it´s beyond saving now. Just look at how low our BIP has sunk.

Only cause Merkels white genocid...

That's really sad. I hope you will be able to move to Sweden soon!

Zürcher sind di schlimmschte